z Wartales

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Wartales

Post by PreacherSana »

Good day friends. I would like to say a huge thank you creator of the table. But can someone explain how still works "Modify the encrypted value"? I put the value of 5B4D960D == 100,000, make a sword or armor, but the change value does not increase. What am I doing wrong?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

PreacherSana wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:33 am
Good day friends. I would like to say a huge thank you creator of the table. But can someone explain how still works "Modify the encrypted value"? I put the value of 5B4D960D == 100,000, make a sword or armor, but the change value does not increase. What am I doing wrong?
Um the encrypted value is like for resources, gold valour and happiness. Not really items

For items I use the Cursor Pointer.
What I do is activate the Cursor Pointer Box. Wait for it to activate. Then I alt tab to game, wait for a few secs. After that
1 item let's say dagger and I throw it away BUT NOT yet click the OK button.

I alt tab back to cheat engine and change the quantity button to 3 or 5. AFTER making the changes, I alt tab back to the game and there would be like a message saying "would you like to throw this away" I pick No/cancel and the item would have the changed quantity

What is interesting is not the quantity button but the stars and level.

I gave my generic dagger 3 star for an ability BUT what I like is the level since I make it level 25 it becomes a GOD weapon. For armor if you make it 3 stars it gives you 3 armor slots and your armor like 1000+ making essentially unkillable.

Note: I made the armor level 10000 and crashed the game so... Don't go too crazy

Side Note: I need to activate ignore amore level so he can wear level 25 stuff (max level of the game is 12)

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

weird032 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:17 pm
Um the encrypted value is like for resources, gold valour and happiness. Not really items

What I do is activate the Cursor Pointer Box. Wait for it to activate. Then I alt tab to game, wait for a few secs. After that

I alt tab back to cheat engine and change the quantity button to 3 or 5. AFTER making the changes, I alt tab back to the game and there would be like a message saying "would you like to throw this away" I pick No/cancel and the item would have the changed quantity

I gave my generic dagger 3 star for an ability BUT what I like is the level since I make it level 25 it becomes a GOD weapon. For armor if you make it 3 stars it gives you 3 armor slots and your armor like 1000+ making essentially unkillable.

Note: I made the armor level 10000 and crashed the game so... Don't go too crazy

Side Note: I need to activate ignore amore level so he can wear level 25 stuff (max level of the game is 12)
Friend, thank you for the answer. This is understandable.
Here the question is different. How QUICKLY to increase the level of "Power and glory" and "Crime and chaos"? It worked out with Trade and Mysteries. but with these two PATHS ("Power and glory" and "Crime and chaos") there is no (((

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I would love to be able to edit traits and relationships.

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

PreacherSana wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:53 pm
Here the question is different. How QUICKLY to increase the level of "Power and glory" and "Crime and chaos"? It worked out with Trade and Mysteries. but with these two PATHS ("Power and glory" and "Crime and chaos") there is no (((
Honestly for Paths I didn't use the table, I modded the PP. Like you have 1 pp gain or 2 pain right? i jsut search the PP points and when i found them I max them to 999999. I have all paths to level 9

Like search 4 bytes 1PP and i press to gain in the game 2PP then search again (i do this like 3-5x) until i have only 2 values left in the search table and i modified them

[Link]

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

Is there any pointer for items, weapons or armors abilities? I would love to know. thank you!

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

weird032 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:17 pm
PreacherSana wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:33 am

How do you ignore level? I'm using Wartales_z_1.0.25233_v6 so i dont see it anywhere...
thanks! :D

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

dekling wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:41 pm
How do you ignore level? I'm using Wartales_z_1.0.25233_v6 so i dont see it anywhere...
its like the 2nd option of the table?

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

weird032 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:30 pm
PreacherSana wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:53 pm
Honestly for Paths I didn't use the table, I modded the PP. Like you have 1 pp gain or 2 pain right? i jsut search the PP points and when i found them I max them to 999999. I have all paths to level 9

Like search 4 bytes 1PP and i press to gain in the game 2PP then search again (i do this like 3-5x) until i have only 2 values left in the search table and i modified them

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Didn't my Unlimited Resources script give you unlimited PP too?

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:21 am
Didn't my Unlimited Resources script give you unlimited PP too?
Not really, BUT it did give me unlimited circle things to unlock? (remembered they are called tokens, Knowledge Token, Mystery Token, Crime Token, Power Token) on the upper right corner there coins you can spend for abilities (that unlimited stuck on 8 points). The PP gains unfortunately no so I was stuck at level 2? i think I just use the cheat table search to get PP values

Alexandra Moldovia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alexandra Moldovia »

For some reason this table seems to fail at the turning on stage it won't find resources, can't get it to edit inventory item amounts or even find money or crowns, let alone decide on a character I'm looking at, that worked once, but it was cycling through all my roster every half second so not really Usable.

Edit: Scratch that Reloading the game seems to of fixed it

Silvercross
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silvercross »

I really want to ask, is it possible to copy "upgradable" part from upgradable weapons to other weapons? There are some weapon that I would love to make upgradable.

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

weird032 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:08 am
dekling wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:41 pm
its like the 2nd option of the table?
Yea, i just started using the latest update table haha silly me...

also, any options we can change the abilities on the companions?

also, anyone experiencing the game laggy is fk?
I put my armors and weapons to level 20 and now my game lags so much that it looks like its teleporting everywhere... any way i can reduce the lag on the game?
my gpu is 2070super with amd 7 2700x

when i start a new game to test it out, its not lagging at all... but my save games are all laggy whether with or without using the cheats... maybe too much items in my inventory?

any help would be appreciated!
thanks!

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

dekling wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:37 pm
also, anyone experiencing the game laggy is fk?
I put my armors and weapons to level 20 and now my game lags so much that it looks like its teleporting everywhere... any way i can reduce the lag on the game?
my gpu is 2070super with amd 7 2700x

when i start a new game to test it out, its not lagging at all... but my save games are all laggy whether with or without using the cheats... maybe too much items in my inventory?

any help would be appreciated!
thanks!
Um I don't think its the table or the cheat since base on the steam forums , the longer you play the game the laggier it gets, like opening the map and removing the fog of war, adding new recruits and new items in inventory (more memory is required from what I observed)

It said to use OpenGL but honestly I do not see the difference from another forum

[Link]