Resident Evil 4 Remake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
toro00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Resident Evil 4 Remake

Post by toro00 »

Hello, could you get these 2 codes, please, in bonus options, challenges, to be able to have 101 marked so that you believe that they are done, dial 101/101 and where is the typewriter in the briefcase, have 32/32 also marked, please, thank you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

mynameisdumbidk wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:34 pm
PureReality wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:08 am
Cissa90 wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:42 pm
Inf Vehicle Health (Disable subtraction) - Waterscooter tested only
- Makes it so damage doesn't register.

Gain Max HP Vehicle On Hit - Waterscooter tested only
- Copies max HP value into current value on damage taken.
So.. I can at least confirm that these do not work on the minecart section, getting hit still takes down the health of the minecart sadly :(
Pretty sure it would be using a different opcode. It'll likely be the same deal for the boat in the Del Lago fight.
Yea I figured that would be the case, thankfully the minecart section isn't too difficult and I was able to get through it without getting hit without cheats xD

Mr.Zex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mr.Zex »

mynameisdumbidk wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:19 pm
Speaking of coords has anyone found those yet? I tried searching for them but i never got anywhere. I tried the usual scan for increase/decrease on Z but i don't think the game updates coords like most traditional games.
you can find X,Y,Z just fine ( note that character animations affect the cords by very tiny amount when breathing so don't try using unchanged when character is standing still .

Mr.Zex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mr.Zex »

I just fixed the disable integrity script. You shouldn't need reframework anymore with my table, just make sure you enable Remove protection.
the disable integrity script works fine however upon loading , chapter completion , dying there are random frequent crashes ( I never crashed without using cheats) is there a way to disable the whole integrity thing ?

SpeezRunnaZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpeezRunnaZ »

Mr.Zex wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:38 pm
I just fixed the disable integrity script. You shouldn't need reframework anymore with my table, just make sure you enable Remove protection.
the disable integrity script works fine however upon loading , chapter completion , dying there are random frequent crashes ( I never crashed without using cheats) is there a way to disable the whole integrity thing ?
What you can do:
attach the debugger
Memory View -- Debug Break on unexpected exception -- Always

and then you can make a screenshot of the crash - this will help to identify the problem - in case gir489 wants to look into it.

mynameisdumbidk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mynameisdumbidk »

Mr.Zex wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:33 pm
mynameisdumbidk wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:19 pm
Speaking of coords has anyone found those yet? I tried searching for them but i never got anywhere. I tried the usual scan for increase/decrease on Z but i don't think the game updates coords like most traditional games.
you can find X,Y,Z just fine ( note that character animations affect the cords by very tiny amount when breathing so don't try using unchanged when character is standing still .
Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, I would do the increase/decrease then stand still and do unchanged a few times to clear out the junk. I'll probably have to just figure out a coord range and then probably scan in that.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I fixed Edit Specs in my table sucking ass.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:23 am
I fixed Edit Specs in my table sucking ass.
Any idea how to make the "Rate of Fire" and the "Ammo Capacity" work? It seems when you set them to Lv.MAX they are still using the default Lv.1 stats.

And by the way, if you 'swap' the Handcannon with any weapon then enable the "Exclusive", the weapon will be infinite just like the Handcannon.

ccphuc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ccphuc »

Resident Evil 4 Remake through the wall ?

Erlkonig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Erlkonig »

Sakurarozu wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:11 pm
anyway for a not be seen by enemy esp for ashley section?
Set enemy time scale to 0.25 and they will take ages to attack.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

jonaaa wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:54 am
Any idea how to make the "Rate of Fire" and the "Ammo Capacity" work? It seems when you set them to Lv.MAX they are still using the default Lv.1 stats.
The pointers I found at first for those two were invalid for the Broken Butterfly, I have since replaced them. Although your post was at 10:54, and the update I posted was at 10:01, you might have already have the table with the fix, and if that's the case, sucks for you.

EDIT: Nevermind I see what you mean. It seems these pointers are purely visual. That kinda sucks.
jonaaa wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:54 am
And by the way, if you 'swap' the Handcannon with any weapon then enable the "Exclusive", the weapon will be infinite just like the Handcannon.
I doubt that would transfer between saves. I just tried swapping exclusive perks between the CQBR and the SR M1309, and they kept their perks, so it's overwriting it when you transfer it.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

OK HERE WE GO round fucking 3 with these stupid weapon stats. So I dug a little deeper into how they work, also actually mapping out the variables with legible notes, and not just fucking rage quitting restarting and then releasing without testing this time. (I actually had a fucking dream last night that I was still working on this, it haunts me even in my fucking sleep)

But, I think I finally nailed down how this shit works. There's two variables the game uses to keep track of the upgrades. One is the display value, one is the actual value the game uses to calculate stats. Power for some reason keeps track of 5 fucking stats, no idea, don't ask don't care, it's the only one where the display variable and the actual internal usage variable were stacked on top of each other, so I could just array of bytes train ram them over each other without having to use two separate addresses in the list.

Ammo capacity and Rate of Fire is pretty easy, just set both the display and actual to what you want, and then it should work. Sometimes I had to unequip the weapon and then reequip the weapon for the new stats to show, but I swear, it fucking works this time I tested it. Now, reload speed, that was really fucking annoying, because there's two types of reload speed in the game, one which dictates how fast Leon shoves the mag in, and one which dictates how many shells Leon shoves in, and of course even if the weapon doesn't use it, those stats are still separated from each other. Set the Display and the corresponding Actual variable and it should work. If you don't know which Actual to use, in the Tune Up menu, the weapon will either display Load X at a time (Cartridge) or Increase reload speed (magazine).

cartyb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cartyb »

Hi! I can confirm the Vehicle Health cheat does not work during the Lago fight.

Sadly. ;_;

Definitely would love to echo the need for an Infinite Boat HP or at least a One-Hit-Kill Lago cheat. He's the worst part of replaying the game lol

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:03 pm
Great work. It works perfectly now.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

cartyb wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:04 pm
Definitely would love to echo the need for an Infinite Boat HP or at least a One-Hit-Kill Lago cheat. He's the worst part of replaying the game lol
Yeah, I just got to him and the fight really fucking sucks. I found both the boat's health and one-hit kill for him. I only bothered to add one-hit kill since I didn't feel like making a script for the boat health and one-hit kill ends the fight faster. I don't know if it affects other bosses/enemies, because I only tested it on the lake monster, so I wouldn't advise keeping the script always on.

Last edited by gir489 on Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.