Atomic Heart (Dev Build)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Atomic Heart (Dev Build)

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Atomic Heart (Unreleased Steam Version)

Version : Dev Build

Scripts & Editors
- Infinite Jelly *Hotkey Included*
- Firearm *Hotkey Included*
- Player Character *Hotkey Included*

Note: This table is made from Dev Build and I don't know if this works for the actual release and whether the contains are the same. Not all are fully tested.
Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AtomicHeart (Dev Build).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 5441 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Sun May 21, 2023 9:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

haroldickenson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Atomic Heart (Dev Build)

Post by haroldickenson »

Some of the options I've tested seem to work. Some don't. For example, when comparing the Freeze Ray Resource to the Shocker Resource, The Freeze Ray Resource can be frozen, negating the in-game cooldown altogether; the Shocker Resource doesn't seem to work.

Unless I'm looking at something else, how would you bypass the shocker cooldown?

And yes, using the dev build.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

haroldickenson wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:27 am
Some of the options I've tested seem to work. Some don't. For example, when comparing the Freeze Ray Resource to the Shocker Resource, The Freeze Ray Resource can be frozen, negating the in-game cooldown altogether; the Shocker Resource doesn't seem to work.

Unless I'm looking at something else, how would you bypass the shocker cooldown?

:shock:

haroldickenson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by haroldickenson »

unREAL wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:33 am
haroldickenson wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:27 am

:shock:

Is that the in-game Debug Menu? Because when I click on it in the pause menu, it only brings up level selection.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

haroldickenson wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:38 am

Is that the in-game Debug Menu? Because when I click on it in the pause menu, it only brings up level selection.
Press Backspace :ph34r:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

unREAL wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:33 am
I didn't notice that one. Time to bring some of these back into the retail build :) Expect another DLL update :P

haroldickenson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by haroldickenson »

unREAL wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:42 am
haroldickenson wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:38 am

Press Backspace :ph34r:
Didn't know that was possible. Thanks! :D

Though it's still technically not what I'm looking for. I wanna turn the shocker cooldown off, not simply make it "fast" (the red icon still appears). When using the Freeze Ray resource, for example, the red icon never appears, and I can freeze the cooldown quantity using the table. It doesn't work for the Shocker resource.

Mochan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mochan »

Most of the pointers seem to be working fine. Good job thanks.

mykl_c
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mykl_c »

Has anyone using the dev build managed to get the Instant Puzzle Unlock option to work? Those time/rhythm based locks are driving me nuts.

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

im stupid how the hell do i activate this

rumpelstiltskin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rumpelstiltskin »

can someone please check if the save option works (and does what i assume it does - saves anywhere)? as a rule i don't play games with restricted saves, so i don't even have the game yet, but if it works i'll probably buy it.

baboy22
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baboy22 »

hi can anyone tell me which settings in the above cheat table for adjusting enemies damage multiplier or 1 hit kill ?

n1honomaru
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by n1honomaru »

how to fly or spawn enemies in debug menu ?