Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FLAskur
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by FLAskur »

Could someone help me? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with the SQLite Exec

I'm trying different codes but none seem to work, for example I'm trying to use this one that I got from the InventoryDynamic, I even tried to update the time manually and it still have no effect in game

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO "main"."InventoryDynamic" ("CharacterID", "HolderID", "SlotNumber", "ItemID", "Variation", "Count", "Stolen", "UniqueItem", "KeepOnReset", "UpdateTime") VALUES ('Player0', 'ResourceInventory', '18', 'Jobberknoll_Byproduct', 'NULL', '999', '0', '0', '0', '596334306852359577');

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bobbls
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bobbls »

FLAskur wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:28 pm

I'm trying different codes but none seem to work, for example I'm trying to use this one that I got from the InventoryDynamic, I even tried to update the time manually and it still have no effect in game

INSERT INTO "main"."InventoryDynamic" ("CharacterID", "HolderID", "SlotNumber", "ItemID", "Variation", "Count", "Stolen", "UniqueItem", "KeepOnReset", "UpdateTime") VALUES ('Player0', 'ResourceInventory', '18', 'Jobberknoll_Byproduct', 'NULL', '999', '0', '0', '0', '596334306852359577');
Is there already something in slot 18? do you already have jobberknoll feathers in your inventory? if the answer is yes to either of those, then it's an issue with your query, otherwise make sure you can execute basic SQL commands to see if its a deeper issue, try setting your knuts

Also, don't forget to save and load.

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET ItemID = 'Knuts', Count = 30000, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0, UpdateTime = 596323800000000000 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND SlotNumber = 0; 

FLAskur
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FLAskur »

bobbls wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:43 pm
FLAskur wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:28 pm

Is there already something in slot 18? do you already have jobberknoll feathers in your inventory? if the answer is yes to either of those, then it's an issue with your query, otherwise make sure you can execute basic SQL commands to see if its a deeper issue, try setting your knuts

Also, don't forget to save and load.

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET ItemID = 'Knuts', Count = 30000, Stolen = 0, UniqueItem = 0, KeepOnReset = 0, UpdateTime = 596323800000000000 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND SlotNumber = 0; 
This command for knulls did work. So what would be wrong with my command? I do have the jobberknoll feathers

bobbls
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bobbls »

FLAskur wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:53 pm

This command for knulls did work. So what would be wrong with my command? I do have the jobberknoll feathers

your query is using INSERT INTO which only works when there isnt a row already existing, since you have feathers you should use a different query, looked through the thread and modified a query that should work fine

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 999 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND ItemID = 'Jobberknoll_Byproduct'; 

FLAskur
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FLAskur »

bobbls wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:02 pm
FLAskur wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:53 pm

your query is using INSERT INTO which only works when there isnt a row already existing, since you have feathers you should use a different query, looked through the thread and modified a query that should work fine

UPDATE InventoryDynamic SET Count = 999 WHERE CharacterID = 'Player0' AND HolderID = 'ResourceInventory' AND ItemID = 'Jobberknoll_Byproduct'; 
Thanks for your help. I actually got it to work using the Knuts code you sent me and changing the product and itemslot for each one

FLAskur
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FLAskur »

Gc43 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:28 pm
lincsyboi wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:29 pm
Gc43 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:55 am
Wand handles for days, not really only 42 of them all unlocked

UPDATE CollectionDynamic SET ItemState = "Obtained", UpdateTime = 596359858070379192 WHERE CategoryID = "WandStyle";
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 0 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "h0%_m%";
Save and reload for it to take effect

also extra edit, Talent points sql code

UPDATE MiscDataDynamic SET DataValue = 12 Where DataOwner = "Player0" and DataName = "PerkPoints"
Would love to see this for the other cosmetics categories, cloaks, outfits, neckwear etc! :) <3
Done

UPDATE CollectionDynamic SET ItemState = "Obtained", UpdateTime = 596359858070379192 WHERE CategoryID = "gear";
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 0 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "back\____\_%" ESCAPE '\' or LockID like "outfit\____\_%" ESCAPE '\' or LockID like "face\____\_%" ESCAPE '\' or LockID like "hand\____\_%" ESCAPE '\' or LockID like "head\____\_%" ESCAPE '\' or LockID like "neck\____\_%" ESCAPE '\';
Save and reload for it to take effect, also includes the other exclusives

This is awesome! Thank you very much! Do you by chance happen to know how to do this to unlock all brooms

gtauser93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gtauser93 »

Gc43 wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:39 am
jonaaa wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:51 am
Permanent but it's capped to 500, don't know if there's a way to uncap it.

It's a static cap, only way to bypass would be to mod the game.
Where did you get this database? maybe inserting new rows would do it
this sql table does not exist when you dump it from the game

Serenity42
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Serenity42 »

Would anyone know of a command to unlock JUST the shopkeeper outfit/coat/hat. Code here to unlock all the clothing but I'd love to just do those 3 since we can't get them legit right now.

SandNiBBa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SandNiBBa »

Is there a way to unlock doors without doing the lockpick minigame? Also can you bypass the Alohomora level requirement?

FruitLoops69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FruitLoops69 »

I keep getting the error 'aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2' not found soon after i enable. How can i fix this?

Celebi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Celebi »

Quick question does this table work on Steam version as well? I am asking because when I try to click on Enable I am getting this error:
>> 'aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2' not found. <<

CalibreThaGoat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CalibreThaGoat »

Celebi wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:34 pm
Quick question does this table work on Steam version as well? I am asking because when I try to click on Enable I am getting this error:
>> 'aob_to_Commit_OnUnequip2' not found. <<
If you read on page 20, he tells you how to fix it....

Gc43
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gc43 »

gtauser93 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:08 pm

Where did you get this database? maybe inserting new rows would do it
this sql table does not exist when you dump it from the game
It's in the game's pak files. Can extract them with tools like FModel.

Serenity42
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Serenity42 »

SandNiBBa wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:02 pm
Is there a way to unlock doors without doing the lockpick minigame? Also can you bypass the Alohomora level requirement?
I haven't seen any, but if you lower the difficulty to story there an auto solve option.

Serenity42
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Serenity42 »

AdenFly wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:13 pm
AdenFly wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:23 am
May I ask which keywords I have to change in this SQL query to lock a specific item? Back_073_Basic comes out as a bugged/nonexistent item and it's included in the full unlock by default.
Nvm, I just found out how to. For those who wants to remove that bugged item (after using the gear unlocks) just use this code:
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 1 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "Back_073%";

Then for those who don't want the relic house uniform for the house they don't belong to. Just use these codes

Gryffindor:
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 1 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "Back_099%";
Hufflepuff:
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 1 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "Back_100%";
Ravenclaw:
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 1 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "Back_101%";
Slytherin:
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 1 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "Back_102%";

I wonder if DELETE statement would have been better for these but I did not bother to test it.
Could this go the otherway around and a command be used to unlock specific clothing items. I was hoping to unlock just the shopkeeper items.