Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by Strigger »

AlonWanger wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:02 am
Hi, Strigger
new update from #7 (#8 has this issue too), esp chest dont work on 3.4CN. but when i run #6 it works well. is it a bug for cn version or caused by some conflict with CE on my pc?
try #9

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Magic_Yumi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Magic_Yumi »

Thanks for sharing, have you dumped the global-metadata?

jamuger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jamuger »

Is it possible to increase damage in new warriors spirit event using the cheat table?

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 2020202100036 »

Hey guys thank you for the trainer and work, but in the latest update MIHOYO seems add new anti-cheat process like mhyprot3.sys, when exit game without turning off trainer function,there will be a warning and I can't enter player's world(PS. my englishi is poor and I'm using CN Genshin).looking forward to fix that!

ivelweyz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ivelweyz »

MisterNeko wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:30 am

Seems to me that the one that made the trainer is not that good at delivering. Says he fixed his trainer from the trojan/spyware detection issue only to leave peoples hanging dry with the features.

Cottonbuds has 3 issues to be fixed now: No chest ESP; No autopickup; No damage Multiplier.

Anyone else has issues? I recommend returning to the cheat table for the time being for any who has trouble with the functionalities.
Is chest ESP, just seeing chests from far away? Cause that works fine for me, always has. When a chest is ~200M away, it pops up on screen. But, when I try some options I don't usually use, they do tend to break other things.

FLKingg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FLKingg »

is there any Bypazz updates? can't open it

Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Strigger »

Magic_Yumi wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:13 am
Thanks for sharing, have you dumped the global-metadata?
i don't dump, and dont able to, i'm looking to akebi as reference
jamuger wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:21 am
Is it possible to increase damage in new warriors spirit event using the cheat table?
player to mob damage is evaluated or validated by server it's not possible i think
2020202100036 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:22 pm
Hey guys thank you for the trainer and work, but in the latest update MIHOYO seems add new anti-cheat process like mhyprot3.sys, when exit game without turning off trainer function,there will be a warning and I can't enter player's world(PS. my englishi is poor and I'm using CN Genshin).looking forward to fix that!
i have YuanShen and it doesn't give me error, you can try exit with Fast Exit provided in Hotkey section
FLKingg wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:14 am
is there any Bypazz updates? can't open it
make sure you install net core sdk in the thread

xGeek007
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xGeek007 »

ty

donaphy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by donaphy »

edit:
Never mind me, the .net core link in this thread is only able to click after you login. My bad.

original:
I have installed successfully .net sdk 7, even .net sdk 6. But the Bypass keep saying that I need .net core.
The .net core's link in this thread can't click, it's just a "[link]".
what can I do?

Taqi.Qvaterman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Taqi.Qvaterman »

donaphy wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:45 pm
edit:
Never mind me, the .net core link in this thread is only able to click after you login. My bad.

original:
I have installed successfully .net sdk 7, even .net sdk 6. But the Bypass keep saying that I need .net core.
The .net core's link in this thread can't click, it's just a "[link]".
what can I do?
Download and install exactly ".net Core". Try to find it in latest version .net.

Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Strigger »

Release or gatekeep? :D
Spoiler
hoyo is lurking around :ph34r:

ivelweyz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ivelweyz »

How is God Mode supposed to work? I'm noticing that I still take damage from a lot of attacks. Slams, AoE, push back attacks seem to always take chunks away. Maybe it tied to Enviro damage, but with that on, a lot of my elemental attacks stop causing damage.

Strigger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Strigger »

ivelweyz wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:28 pm
How is God Mode supposed to work? I'm noticing that I still take damage from a lot of attacks. Slams, AoE, push back attacks seem to always take chunks away. Maybe it tied to Enviro damage, but with that on, a lot of my elemental attacks stop causing damage.
its just enable and disable nothing else, also try disabling environment, yes that cause so many bug

ivelweyz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ivelweyz »

Strigger wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:56 pm

its just enable and disable nothing else, also try disabling environment, yes that cause so many bug
By "how is it supposed to work?" I meant what types of damage does it block? I assumed god mode=no damage or no enemy hits. But in this case it seems to be something else.

I have to use Environment on the Mountain or in the Chasm otherwise I take enviro damage and die with God mode.

Leeka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leeka »

I think an artifact mod is the only thing missing if you manage to implement everything in the upcoming version