Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cupkax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by cupkax »

Nevermindy wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:35 pm
dekling wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:26 pm
Sohei5023 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:05 am

Search for it as a string with at least a few spare talent points (I did it with 12, but you should be fine with 5 or so). Use up a talent point, search for the lower value. After 3-5 searches you should just have 2-4 values left. AFAIK there's 2 values that determine talent points, just change one (or both) of them to 9.

Don't change them above 9 because that will, for whatever reason, change your talent points down to 0. For that same reason don't start with more than 13-14 talent points because you don't want to be editing double digit values.
Okay... so i've tried the suggested methods again and didnt work...
select string > Unselected fast scan > type in the number of talents (mine is 7) > Press Start Scan (wait for it to finish and doesnt change the talent page) > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Then i found 2 numbers that dont change > Change those 2 numbers to 9 (as suggested) > Use 1 talent > Number of talents dont change in game... failed.

i've really tried multiple times where i select pause game while search and still didnt work. i've tried to change talent page and go back into the one i want, didnt work. I've tried the 2nd process after loading the game again, didnt work. I've tried closing CE and restart it, didnt work. I've tried clicking on the CE while searching on and off the game page, didnt work...

I dont know what else to do lmao...

Hacking single game is so hard lol
Same problem :(
The suggested method worked for me.

The first time talent points became available (7).

Searched them as string > Used 1 > searched and narrowed it down to 1 address > Changed value to 9 and freeze > Exit the menu completely and re-enter the talent points section

That's it, infinite points.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

Nevermindy wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:35 pm
dekling wrote:
Sohei5023 wrote:

Search for it as a string with at least a few spare talent points (I did it with 12, but you should be fine with 5 or so). Use up a talent point, search for the lower value. After 3-5 searches you should just have 2-4 values left. AFAIK there's 2 values that determine talent points, just change one (or both) of them to 9.

Don't change them above 9 because that will, for whatever reason, change your talent points down to 0. For that same reason don't start with more than 13-14 talent points because you don't want to be editing double digit values.
select string > Unselected fast scan > type in the number of talents (mine is 7) > Press Start Scan (wait for it to finish and doesnt change the talent page) > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Then i found 2 numbers that dont change > Change those 2 numbers to 9 (as suggested) > Use 1 talent > Number of talents dont change in game... failed.

i've really tried multiple times where i select pause game while search and still didnt work. i've tried to change talent page and go back into the one i want, didnt work. I've tried the 2nd process after loading the game again, didnt work. I've tried closing CE and restart it, didnt work. I've tried clicking on the CE while searching on and off the game page, didnt work...

Same problem :(
Search for String! It works! I raised talents from 39 to 99. Two values, STRING!

zukoi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zukoi »

dekling wrote:
Sohei5023 wrote:
Okami wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:08 am
Can someone please help me with the talent points, I have tried editing the string and freezing it but it has not worked.

I did this and it worked, the only issues is that now my game wont launch. It just sends me back to the menu :/ Anybody found a work around to this yet?

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

Casanova wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:01 pm
kosagar wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:56 pm
i just made the xp and gold one on top excluding others your organized but was kinda confused with pointer so

some people just wanted xp and gold so
Removed. You are trying to help but you need author’s permission first. This is why it helps to read the rules to avoid situations like these.
Youre removed. Wtf you doin criticising someone who wants to help. Permission to help? Never heard anything more authoritative - and my supervisor at work can be quite an asshole. Surprised my defiant nature hasnt gotten me fired yet...

.....my little outburst aside.... I am wondering if there is any way to just edit the level? Im messing around a bit, but since I have set xp to max, giving me lvl40, I cannot set it back, because I cannot gain any xp anymore. Usually it would reset the level to a lower xp threshold, but now it cant. I suppose I could load a much earlier save and.... *sigh* start again, and look for level value this time as well, but I suppose it would be much more convenient - not just for me, but for some other people - to have a direct level pointer in the table. A bit more flexibility that way. Unless im the only one who sees an use for that, which wouldnt be surprising, since im an oddball. Anyway, just a suggestion.

WicCaesar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WicCaesar »

The new table only works for Cheat Engine Patrons, is that it?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

WicCaesar wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:24 am
The new table only works for Cheat Engine Patrons, is that it?
Go to the download category and download 7.4, it will install 7.5, not sure why lol.
As an alternative you can open my Activation script and comment out line 6 - 14.

WicCaesar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WicCaesar »

Right, it really installed 7.5 instead.

When I click on HealthAddressCMP, it opens a Lua Engine dialog box that keeps spamming an error. I can't close it, only closing CE as a whole stops it. All the other Inf.Health scripts (there are two ???) cannot be activated. I am using the Steam version.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

WicCaesar wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:42 am
When I click on HealthAddressCMP, it opens a Lua Engine dialog box that keeps spamming an error. I can't close it, only closing CE as a whole stops it. All the other Inf.Health scripts (there are two ???) cannot be activated. I am using the Steam version.
If you read things first you'll notice that you're in the Research category, nothing there which you're supposed to use.
The Scripts and Pointer categories and everything within them is what you want.

Benwars
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Benwars »

[/quote] Ok, I figured it out for moonstone but it doesn't work on the rest of the resources for some reason. :shock:
[/quote]

How do you change Moonstone value, please? Thank you.

MintDrop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MintDrop »

Where can I find the multiplier for items gathered from beasts? The loot multiplier does not work on things like that.

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

dang still nothing for talent points huh

jllllll
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jllllll »

dekling wrote:
Sohei5023 wrote:
Okami wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:08 am
Can someone please help me with the talent points, I have tried editing the string and freezing it but it has not worked.

Immediately after starting the game and loading a save, search for the string: Player0PerkPointsXX or Player0PerkPointsX
Replace X with your current number of talent points. Do not change the number of digits in your point total.
This has been the most consistent method for me.

I haven't verified this yet, but it seems that every time you spend or gain perk points an new entry matching the above is created. When starting the game fresh, there is only the one entry making the search easier.
Last edited by jllllll on Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheAsker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheAsker »

Can someone please explain to me how to edit moonstone? Thank You!

TheAsker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheAsker »

I was also wondering if there is a string to unlock all the items for the Room of Requirements. Thank you for helping!

totoroose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by totoroose »

anyone knows how to center the camera of avatar?