Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nevermindy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by Nevermindy »

Did anybody find the way to force legendaries only drop with LoopDropRareChance thing ?

Any big numbers i've tried lead to the purple gear only. Would be grateful if someone can enlighten me!

Also free cam ability to make screenshots would be awesome to find :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SenseiSatan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SenseiSatan »

Christ I can't get the Talent Points to freeze. I'm following all of the posted instructions. I get only one scan option when I narrow it down. Never two

Hyoga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hyoga »

What's the code for god mode?
somehow, all the scripts and most of the pointers are unselectable.

PokketGM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PokketGM »

So I was using the already mentioned method to adjust the vendor prices.
I now have -2,109,966,660 gold and cannot buy anything.
Without resetting the save and losing like 3-4 hours of progress, how do I revert this?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

PokketGM wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:31 pm
So I was using the already mentioned method to adjust the vendor prices.
I now have -2,109,966,660 gold and cannot buy anything.
Without resetting the save and losing like 3-4 hours of progress, how do I revert this?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23361. There is an example in post #2, as well as on the page before last. Take your time and read my instructions. If even with the existing info and examples you consider that it's still too hard/complicated for you, then I'm sorry.

totoroose
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by totoroose »

hi, can you add ability to center the camera? i got dizzy playing with the camere viewing from close angle from the right.

want it to have centered camera like witcher 3

BourbieSpeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BourbieSpeedrun »

Hi can we have a cheat that allow early game forbidden spells (Like Avada)?

kosagar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kosagar »

hey i have organized your ct file so it will be easier for the people here ya go for ppl who were having trouble with pointers :wub:
Last edited by kosagar on Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pashitos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pashitos »

Is it possible to change the house with one of those pointers?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

kosagar wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:34 pm
hey i have organized your ct filenew.CT so it will be easier for the people here ya go for ppl who were having trouble with pointers :wub:
My table is organized, everything is in the exact order in which the devs made it.
Ofc you could add shortcuts for the important things for example under the Scripts section but that's not what you did.
Bc of your edit my signature is gone so the table lua script which is required for things to work also doesn't get automatically executed anymore.

What I mean with "shortcuts" is add the full path into a single pointer like this.
GainKnowledgeModifier.Current: [[[LocalPlayer_Pointer]+30]+278]+2260
Then you can move it to any place within the table.
Last edited by Akira on Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kosagar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kosagar »

Akira wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:52 pm
kosagar wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:34 pm
hey i have organized your ct filenew.CT so it will be easier for the people here ya go for ppl who were having trouble with pointers :wub:
My table is organized, everything is in the exact order in which the devs made it.
i just made the xp and gold one on top excluding others your organized but was kinda confused with pointer so

some people just wanted xp and gold so

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cas »

kosagar wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:56 pm
i just made the xp and gold one on top excluding others your organized but was kinda confused with pointer so

some people just wanted xp and gold so
Removed. You are trying to help but you need author’s permission first. This is why it helps to read the rules to avoid situations like these.

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

Sohei5023 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:05 am
Okami wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:08 am
Can someone please help me with the talent points, I have tried editing the string and freezing it but it has not worked.
Search for it as a string with at least a few spare talent points (I did it with 12, but you should be fine with 5 or so). Use up a talent point, search for the lower value. After 3-5 searches you should just have 2-4 values left. AFAIK there's 2 values that determine talent points, just change one (or both) of them to 9.

Don't change them above 9 because that will, for whatever reason, change your talent points down to 0. For that same reason don't start with more than 13-14 talent points because you don't want to be editing double digit values.
Bro honestly... i tried multiple times with different processes and none of the methods suggested work for me... i've even tried many many times bro... if anyone can help. id appreciate it.

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

Sohei5023 wrote:
Okami wrote:
Can someone please help me with the talent points, I have tried editing the string and freezing it but it has not worked.
Search for it as a string with at least a few spare talent points (I did it with 12, but you should be fine with 5 or so). Use up a talent point, search for the lower value. After 3-5 searches you should just have 2-4 values left. AFAIK there's 2 values that determine talent points, just change one (or both) of them to 9.

Don't change them above 9 because that will, for whatever reason, change your talent points down to 0. For that same reason don't start with more than 13-14 talent points because you don't want to be editing double digit values.
Okay... so i've tried the suggested methods again and didnt work...
select string > Unselected fast scan > type in the number of talents (mine is 7) > Press Start Scan (wait for it to finish and doesnt change the talent page) > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Then i found 2 numbers that dont change > Change those 2 numbers to 9 (as suggested) > Use 1 talent > Number of talents dont change in game... failed.

i've really tried multiple times where i select pause game while search and still didnt work. i've tried to change talent page and go back into the one i want, didnt work. I've tried the 2nd process after loading the game again, didnt work. I've tried closing CE and restart it, didnt work. I've tried clicking on the CE while searching on and off the game page, didnt work...

I dont know what else to do lmao...

Hacking single game is so hard lol

Nevermindy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nevermindy »

dekling wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:26 pm
Sohei5023 wrote:
Okami wrote:

Okay... so i've tried the suggested methods again and didnt work...
select string > Unselected fast scan > type in the number of talents (mine is 7) > Press Start Scan (wait for it to finish and doesnt change the talent page) > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Use 1 point of talent > Press Next Scan > Then i found 2 numbers that dont change > Change those 2 numbers to 9 (as suggested) > Use 1 talent > Number of talents dont change in game... failed.

i've really tried multiple times where i select pause game while search and still didnt work. i've tried to change talent page and go back into the one i want, didnt work. I've tried the 2nd process after loading the game again, didnt work. I've tried closing CE and restart it, didnt work. I've tried clicking on the CE while searching on and off the game page, didnt work...

I dont know what else to do lmao...

Hacking single game is so hard lol
Same problem :(