Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Kyuubi »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:28 pm
But searching the mod on Google, the page says it doesn't work anymore. Thanks anyway.
you can try it for the marks unlock. But the badge menu required an internet connection and that part for sure no longer works

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Kyuubi wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:35 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:28 pm
But searching the mod on Google, the page says it doesn't work anymore. Thanks anyway.
you can try it for the marks unlock. But the badge menu required an internet connection and that part for sure no longer works
Yeah, it didn't work for me. I couldn't unlock marks, badges or vehicles. The mentor exp in the table is broken as well. No matter what you change it to, it doesn't reflect in game. I guess I'm stuck with this shitty grind.

Killer_Queen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Killer_Queen »

Are TP medals entirely server side now? Do I have any hope of being able to edit them in the future? The base game kind of blows but I'd like to play the new game mode without grinding expert missions.

Hot Rod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hot Rod »

Guys, why the Summon Shenron Whenever doesn't work? I click on the box and the "X" mark won't appear.

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

Did anyone test if "perfect QQ" works or does it need to be updated as well?

Hot Rod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hot Rod »

If it works in-game I don't know, but when I click on the box, yes. It works.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Starkiller wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:22 pm
Hot Rod wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:44 am
Guys, why the Summon Shenron Whenever doesn't work? I click on the box and the "X" mark won't appear.
Perfect QQ Bang works, and just collect all 7 dragon balls and turn on the infinite items cheat, it will allow unlimited summons.

songchu11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by songchu11 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:02 pm
Starkiller wrote:
Hot Rod wrote:
Perfect QQ Bang works, and just collect all 7 dragon balls and turn on the infinite items cheat, it will allow unlimited summons.
I think the "Perfect QQ Bang" doesn't work, for me it just crash out the program when I tried to make a QQ Bang. Can you check this out?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

songchu11 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:34 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Starkiller wrote:
Hot Rod wrote:
I think the "Perfect QQ Bang" doesn't work, for me it just crash out the program when I tried to make a QQ Bang. Can you check this out?
It worked for me. Eight times. Make sure you change the number to whatever +5 is, I can't remember. I think 10? It says on the table. I think +5 is the maximum possible, but the table defaults to something higher, that might be causing the crash.

inx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by inx »

I see some people have varying success with the most recent table, but I seem to not be able to get anything at all on my end. Can somebody who has it working with new patch (to the most you can get it working) post/link me to it so I can test it out?

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

songchu11 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:34 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Starkiller wrote:
Hot Rod wrote:
Use version 6.2 of CE on xv2. 6.3 frequently crashes it and thatbdoesnt appear related to the table

inx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by inx »

I know this is a cheat engine forum, but the save editor on xenoversemods was updated for 1.08, so you can edit your save to whatever you'd like.

DJTsurugi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DJTsurugi »

inx wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:29 pm
I know this is a cheat engine forum, but the save editor on xenoversemods was updated for 1.08, so you can edit your save to whatever you'd like.
this is super helpful, though I would still like to be able to have the infinite time for they way too short quests, like doing an offline expert mission (with idiot AI who don't seem to know how to do anything but kick the boss around like a soccer ball)

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

So i tested and QQ Bang option still worked for me, to thankfully was able to make a few ^^ but the "summon shenron whenever"
option doesn't get checked so that's one option i'd love to be fixed cuz for someone who put's mods on his game a lot like hair mods and stuff summoning shenron is very useful.

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

still no new complete CE table for 1.08 ? the game is cheating on me with the rank i get from quests when im trying to get it so hard so i wish for a new CT table.