Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Compatible with 1.05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SKLancelot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+81]

Post by SKLancelot »

roshishi wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:13 am

How to use "illegal" character? Do you mean just changing appearance, or changing full character from generic to other "illegal" character?
Just recruit a standard lvl 1 char, then from the CE engine you change it's sprite and portrait to the illegal class char you want, such as Lanselot Tartaros. Changing the Sprite would change the portrait automatically.

Then you can change the class to the class that sprite used, in this case Lans is Death Templar.

Unlike the PSP ver, were you need to figure out what unit occupied what slot and need to keep the codes active all time, on this version, you can change them, save and load and it'll stick

its all in Data = Current Stats/Highlight = Basic

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

roshishi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by roshishi »

SKLancelot wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:24 am
roshishi wrote:

How to use "illegal" character? Do you mean just changing appearance, or changing full character from generic to other "illegal" character?
Just recruit a standard lvl 1 char, then from the CE engine you change it's sprite and portrait to the illegal class char you want, such as Lanselot Tartaros. Changing the Sprite would change the portrait automatically.

Then you can change the class to the class that sprite used, in this case Lans is Death Templar.

Unlike the PSP ver, were you need to figure out what unit occupied what slot and need to keep the codes active all time, on this version, you can change them, save and load and it'll stick

its all in Data = Current Stats/Highlight = Basic
Which part of the code that change sprite/appearance and portrait? Current/Stat Highlight in the Data section? Cos when I change sprite/appearance via Current/Stat Highlight; from example Generic char to Lanselot Tartaros I got Blank/empty sprite. Or if I change class of Generic char to Death Knight, I also got Blank/empty sprite.

SKLancelot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SKLancelot »

roshishi wrote:

Which part of the code that change sprite/appearance and portrait? Current/Stat Highlight in the Data section? Cos when I change sprite/appearance via Current/Stat Highlight; from example Generic char to Lanselot Tartaros I got Blank/empty sprite. Or if I change class of Generic char to Death Knight, I also got Blank/empty sprite.
Much like how it works for the PSP version, what you do is you change the sprite, portrait and class and anything else, like Alignment, Patron God, Clan Allegiance and perhaps movement maybe.

Then you save the game and you reload, upon reload the game would recognize the changes and you'll get your changed unit. This is how it works, as the memory changes you do in CE then sticks to the save

Alternatively for units that are in Warren Report, like Lans or Leonar, you could change the unit and go to warren report to update it. I didn't try this doe

roshishi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by roshishi »

SKLancelot wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:43 am
roshishi wrote:

Much like how it works for the PSP version, what you do is you change the sprite, portrait and class and anything else, like Alignment, Patron God, Clan Allegiance and perhaps movement maybe.

Then you save the game and you reload, upon reload the game would recognize the changes and you'll get your changed unit. This is how it works, as the memory changes you do in CE then sticks to the save

Alternatively for units that are in Warren Report, like Lans or Leonar, you could change the unit and go to warren report to update it. I didn't try this doe
So you have to save and reload to see the changes. OK and thanks alot.

SKLancelot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SKLancelot »

Does anyone know how the Base stats / Permanent stats work?

are they like the PSP version where HP and MP goes upto 200 and the rest at 100? or is it infinite?
Want to know since the CE Engine seems to allow going above those values in the Extend Status.

since is says value is 1/10, that means every 10th number is 1 stat increase, so a 1000 should be 100 and 2000 is 200.
Assuming the maximum stat growth a Unit can have from Food Buffs / Charms and Green Tarot stat cards is the same as reborns

Since Basic stat changes don't seem to stick, nor can I find a max value that the game decides for them like it was for the psp ver

IceLancer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by IceLancer »

roshishi wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:36 am

Just do a quick class change and ull get new portrait
SKLancelot wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:30 pm
Does anyone know how the Base stats / Permanent stats work?

are they like the PSP version where HP and MP goes upto 200 and the rest at 100? or is it infinite?
Want to know since the CE Engine seems to allow going above those values in the Extend Status.

since is says value is 1/10, that means every 10th number is 1 stat increase, so a 1000 should be 100 and 2000 is 200.
Assuming the maximum stat growth a Unit can have from Food Buffs / Charms and Green Tarot stat cards is the same as reborns

Since Basic stat changes don't seem to stick, nor can I find a max value that the game decides for them like it was for the psp ver
In extended options 1/10 would be +40 mana if you put value 400

CaloNord
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CaloNord »

FYI , for alot of the cheats to take effect, you can either save and reload, or you can go to warren report.. including the class codes and the permanent status codes... When you go to warren report, the game is told to auto refresh.

Also yes, when I say illegal characters, I just mean characters that normally never join your team or are boss only classes.

SKLancelot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SKLancelot »

IceLancer wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:33 pm
Hmmm I see, for now I'll go with how the PSP handled it by having +200 Mana and HP and +100 for stats

Do we have any indicator on whats the max possible stat increase one can have from feeding food / Tarot or using CE? it seems like the hard limit that was on PSP doesn't seem to apply for the Reborn version?

As in, whether the game has a set max that is normally allowed or due to using CE it goes above that limit. A while back on the forum someone mentioned that putting 999 on both resetted it to +100, its why I'm asking

wuxiangjinxing
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wuxiangjinxing »

Is it possible to allow us to cast 'dark summon'(the spell exclusive to some boss enemies)

IceLancer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by IceLancer »

SKLancelot wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:01 pm
IceLancer wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:33 pm
Hmmm I see, for now I'll go with how the PSP handled it by having +200 Mana and HP and +100 for stats

Do we have any indicator on whats the max possible stat increase one can have from feeding food / Tarot or using CE? it seems like the hard limit that was on PSP doesn't seem to apply for the Reborn version?

As in, whether the game has a set max that is normally allowed or due to using CE it goes above that limit. A while back on the forum someone mentioned that putting 999 on both resetted it to +100, its why I'm asking
mana 10,000 sets mana to 999
dont know about stats but i assume that 999 is cap as well

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, can you add relics with this?

dgcool
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dgcool »

Hello! Awesome table. Does anyone know the differences between Additional Class growth vs. Levelup Class Growth Multiplier vs. Levelup Random Bonus Multiplier? Thank you.

arrow2733
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by arrow2733 »

the table is perfect just only need condition buffs to never expire.....

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

wuxiangjinxing wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:06 am
I made a simple script that always allow 12 people in any battle. Could you please integrate it into your table?

I'm not proficient in CE but I tested this script in multiple situations (training, battle, optional battle, etc.) and it all works. But feel free to change it based on your judgement.
Appreciate this! Too many unique units to be so limited in most battles!

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:23 pm
So, can you add relics with this?
You can modify an item equipped on an enemy to be a relic, then recruit that enemy. The game seems to repopulate the random stats (e.g. elemental affinities on relic ring), and register it as a legit relic. Same tactic works for cursed weapon.