Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Compatible with 1.05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Codetalker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+56]

Post by Codetalker »

Will the funciton "Have All Equips" make the curesed weapons buggy?

Using the cursed weapon I got no new weapon after the battle.

Was it because I use "have all equips" and some bug occur ?

Or the cursed weapon obtained by cheating can't be used to get a new weapon ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

username69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by username69 »

Recruiting bosses will break the game/battle, FYI. I'm going to see if dismissing them fixes it, but it probably is a show stopper in case anyone tries it on a boss.

Edit: Yeah, removing the "Target"/recruited boss unit will have the battle/cut-scenes not break.

Actually, it unbreaks if you reload the game. Weird. I dunno why the cut scene went black and then infinite loaded before.

wuxiangjinxing
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wuxiangjinxing »

Is it possible to swap the slots of skills and finishing blows, so as to allow 8 skills and 4 finishing blows being equipped at the same time? Too many finishing blow slots is a waste.

Nzathal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nzathal »

Codetalker wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:21 am

In psp version you could only obtain 1 copy of each cursed weapon type, other than that it will be sold automatically when you obtain them. However in the psp version some code could modify quantity of cursed weapon, in stream version I'm still trying to figured it out ( which still no hope to success yet).

chaosblade02
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chaosblade02 »

Not really feeling this version of the game. There's massive HP bloat in this version, compare character/enemy HP in this game to what's in the original and PSP versions, and it's a huge difference. You don't really hit for that much more with regular attacks in this game over the older versions, I'm playing the PSP version right now, and a hit from a comparably leveled character with comparable gear is roughly the same within 10-20%, but mob HP is considerably higher. Mobs you could 2 shot in the original or PSP version take 7 hits in this version, but the opposite is also true, your characters survive a lot more hits, so all they really did was just drag the shit out.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

chaosblade02 wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:30 am
Not really feeling this version of the game. There's massive HP bloat in this version, compare character/enemy HP in this game to what's in the original and PSP versions, and it's a huge difference. You don't really hit for that much more with regular attacks in this game over the older versions, I'm playing the PSP version right now, and a hit from a comparably leveled character with comparable gear is roughly the same within 10-20%, but mob HP is considerably higher. Mobs you could 2 shot in the original or PSP version take 7 hits in this version, but the opposite is also true, your characters survive a lot more hits, so all they really did was just drag the shit out.
Playing hard mode (Chaos route), I can appreciate not being punished too harshly with a single bad move. Prolonged battles mean you can take time to turn things in your favor, rather than getting wiped by a few turns of bad RNG (more turns -> bigger samples -> outliers less impactful -> more stable). Also, special events (e.g. unique dialogues) are less likely to be skipped this way. There are events spanning multiple turns that I didn't get to see in the PSP version because my guys accidentally killed the leader via counterattack lol.

roshishi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by roshishi »

torr wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:50 am
Thank you Raynard :wub: :wub: :wub:

How did you get that effect in crest of fire? Is that effect applies to specific item like crest of fire only?

torr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by torr »

roshishi wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:28 am
torr wrote:

How did you get that effect in crest of fire? Is that effect applies to specific item like crest of fire only?
nope
we can edit all equipment
RT can reduce by -Weight

from Raynard first page

Codetalker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Codetalker »

Nzathal wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:16 am
Codetalker wrote:

In psp version you could only obtain 1 copy of each cursed weapon type, other than that it will be sold automatically when you obtain them. However in the psp version some code could modify quantity of cursed weapon, in stream version I'm still trying to figured it out ( which still no hope to success yet).

Thanks for the reply.
So I can only get at most 5 different types of cursed weapon at most and each type max to be only 1, right ?
Edit: I tried to cheating to get only 1 crused weapon, but I still got nothing after I used it in battle. That crused weapon was still there after i used it in battle, but my unit was dead.

roshishi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by roshishi »

torr wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:13 am
roshishi wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:28 am
torr wrote:
nope
we can edit all equipment
RT can reduce by -Weight

from Raynard first page
Ah, so from that particular script, I never realized that the script alter the item stat when highlighted. I assume, from your screenshot, you have modified the script itself, can you post your edited script code?

Thanks.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Codetalker wrote:

I checked, the game write the stats that the new weapon would have when using Snapdragon via a cursed weapon into persistent memory (static). You can check this by searching for the name of the character you sacrificed with Snapdragon, since the new weapon would have that name. This only happens after the battle is concluded. The game reserves a block of 84 bytes for each cursed weapon.

It seems with cursed weapons, the game store unlock flags in addition to item counts (one for each weapon). If the flag is false, the weapon will not be populated with the sacrifice stats, but instead have void stats and debug name (e.g. ARMSTEXT_LC_ARMS_629). Item counts only let these weapons show up in the inventory. Can't test this theory before knowing where these flags are stored though. My guess is that they are stored next to the class unlock flags (class marks cannot be used without the flags turned ON).

The same is probably true for relics as well. As far as I know, cursed weapons and relics are the only equipment with permanently modifiable stats. The rest are temporary as the game re-populates the stats table on launch (not on load, so these persist via reload).

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So can someone explain to me how exactly to make character stat changes permanent?

Nzathal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nzathal »

Codetalker wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:52 am
Nzathal wrote:
Codetalker wrote:

Thanks for the reply.
So I can only get at most 5 different types of cursed weapon at most and each type max to be only 1, right ?
Edit: I tried to cheating to get only 1 crused weapon, but I still got nothing after I used it in battle. That crused weapon was still there after i used it in battle, but my unit was dead.
You can obtain: one cursed fist, one cursed dagger, one cursed 1H sword, one cursed 2H sword, and so on ... book instrument blowgun bow gun.
Only 1 for each weapon type. If you obtain another one via drops the later one will be sold at the end of the battle.

When you use the Snapdragon (cursed weapon ability) during battle or training your unit will be consumed and the unit stat will be calculated in to the weapon. And that weapon will change name into that unit. Just check in your inventory you will see the name and stat of that cursed weapon is changed.
And If you search that unit name in cheat engine you will see 2 address, the first one I have no idea how does it work but the second one is the actual weapon stats, when you changed them it will be updated after any battle.

I cannot find where the quantity of the cursed weapon is stored hopefully there will be someone who could help.

Paladin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Paladin »

Can I change the name of a relic weapon?
I would like to change it to something like "cursed weapon

Codetalker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Codetalker »

Nzathal wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:37 am
Codetalker wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:52 am
Nzathal wrote:

Thanks for the reply.
You can obtain: one cursed fist, one cursed dagger, one cursed 1H sword, one cursed 2H sword, and so on ... book instrument blowgun bow gun.
Only 1 for each weapon type. If you obtain another one via drops the later one will be sold at the end of the battle.

When you use the Snapdragon (cursed weapon ability) during battle or training your unit will be consumed and the unit stat will be calculated in to the weapon. And that weapon will change name into that unit. Just check in your inventory you will see the name and stat of that cursed weapon is changed.
And If you search that unit name in cheat engine you will see 2 address, the first one I have no idea how does it work but the second one is the actual weapon stats, when you changed them it will be updated after any battle.

I cannot find where the quantity of the cursed weapon is stored hopefully there will be someone who could help.

I don't know reason, but in my case, I obtained only 1 cursed weapon by cheating, and when I used the Snapdragon during battle and my unit vanished, but the cursed weapon was still in my inventory after out of battle, both its name and stat didn't change at all.
Last edited by Codetalker on Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.