Assassin's Creed Syndicate stuff unlocker

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate stuff unlocker

Post by Paul44 »

^ that's how i would go about to; much appreciated for taking the time to report back !
atm, i've added those fields I thought would be important for any change in an item_record. I will probably spend a bit more time on this to see - by comparing structs - what does actually change upon finding/crafting/etc a particular item...?

main reason i've not spent more time on this is, that i'm currently unable - with my "limited" knowledge - to find/link the descriptive for these items (similar to what is done in the AC inventory editors). Perhaps one day... :)

" **After:
[0288/0"8F8] { A780860} | 015 ": interesting, as i assume that this part/struct is (pure) array management. it is quite possible that 15 is not just an integer/type, but some flag(s) being set...? (will definitely look into that)

ps: for anyone interested:
a. i've found all #translu's entries, by loading up the table in Notepad+, and then simply search for {unlock("} (you'll get 122 entries)
b. i assume that #Abolt9208 enabled those "new" entries by overwriting the (reversed) uniqueIDs of an existing entry (or just made a copy/paste of some entry first)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Abolt9208
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Abolt9208 »

yeah.....that's what I did I played around in translu script changed one byte and pressed 'OK' if it is ok I try it and if it ain't....gives an error that the code isn't injectable, change it again......did that a few times until it unlocked....I upgraded the weapon to make sure it's permanently unlocked...sadly I didn't record which one as I was happy at the time with my pure luck achievement.....and then came to my next challenge the tool upgrades.....then tried for days to unlock that upgrade....the throwing fucking knifes....to no avail.....i tried xdubugger.....but when it injects the game crashed...i stopped that and I tried with sunbeam codes....but had the wrong understanding of their uses......then I tried with HxD hex editor to compare save files(.SAV)....but that failed too....because the moment the game saves...the save files are completely unidentical......before that moment.....the save files have no differences, even if you have unlocked something that would stay permanently unlocked (even if you quit the that stupid mission)....so I went to memory view under the throwing knife pointer....and tried to use it as reference when acquiring the schematic to see what changes....after getting a few results (as the pointer changes every time you log in the game and so is the location of each byte).........I tried mimicking a state where I acquire that upgrade but the game crashes as it can't be identical to the last byte ( used desktop recorders to record what happens to memory view when I unlock the schematic)......until finally your table....saved me all the shit in one FUCKING hour...so yeah thanks @Paul44

*******I even fucking downloaded IBM SBSS and file maker, made emails for each of those two and subbed to their 30 day trials so I can mess around with .sav file but it failed saying that the file is encrypted....for THE STUPID FUCKING THROWING KNIFE UPGRADE 3......FUCK ME and @FUCK_MY_LIFE

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ know that Ubisoft encrypts the saves using your accountId as key. if i recall well, whether or not anything gets changed ingame, (most) bytes will be changed every time, so don't bother...

and btw: i was right about them categories: did an excel sort and then counted items per subcategory (pretty much fits the bill)...
ps: also checked both your IDs on an "early" save, and can confirm working. again: hell of a job, despite all them Fxxx's :oops: ...
(not quite sure how to "force" the game to pick up its activation, but - after a forced save such as buying something - after returning to title and back, everything is just peachy !

=> best tip of the year: install Notepad+ and Compare-plugin 8-)

LinayatIlyas1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LinayatIlyas1 »

So it works (Kinda) But when i fast travel or like reload the game they are gone, the UPLAY outfits (Ezio outfit for jacob and Shao Jun for Evie). Idk why that is but then im a total noob at this cheat engine thing so am i doing something wrong or...?