Persona 5 Royal Cheat Table [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zero_One.
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Persona 5 Royal - Static Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by Zero_One. »

Hey how do I use the skill editer? It doesn't seem to work, but I might be doing something wrong

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tudatil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tudatil »

nice

spraypaint295
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spraypaint295 »

bwaech85 wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:37 pm
Has anyone ran into any issues using the "Time" options at all?

I've used the "Next Time" option and kept it to normal days in the evening. Going from Evening to the same Evening to do a few small different things.

So far so good. I don't plan on pushing my luck on that.
Only issue I've seen is when spending time with multiple confidants, the follow-up conversations are bugged. Suppose I rank up confidant A, and get a follow-up conversation after the scene, no problems so far. If I then spend time and rank up confidant B during that same time slot, the last follow-up conversation with confidant A plays, instead of the follow-up conversation with B. Not game breaking, but has caused me to swing over to youtube to look up some of the conversations.

RyFen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RyFen »

The problem I get into isn't directly with the time editing - it's with books.

I find at least if I give myself and then read speed reading/The Craft of Cinema or similar books before they'd be available, the next day I reach in game seems to reset to the 'first' day, where it asks you to set up the game... and if you cancel out of the game, trying to load a game sets you to a semi-invalid date (20XX), and freezes the game.

'Fortunately', the game seems to break itself before you can save, so you can't accidentally save the game in a borked state this way - just be aware that the game seems to treat reading books on the wrong date as an invalid game state.

But just setting the next time period to the same as the current time period, and freezing all of them together seems to let you repeat a day for reading multiple chapters anyway, and the game's plot 'flows' better if you just do one confidant per available time period anyway - so that should be enough to optimally play to any outcome you'd want.

Just use the save slots available when testing stuff out, so you can go back a few steps if needed - which is kind of normal for the games in this series in any case.

renoraider
Cheater
Cheater

Post by renoraider »

B_Husky wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:48 am
Sorry for asking but where is the risk for changing the date?
Is it because of messing up the save? Has anyone here made experiences?
I recommend altering only the "next time/day" field. if, for example, you want to do two arcana events on the same day after school, then simply set the "next time" field as after school. when you finish the first event, time will transition back to after school. I can imagine the problems only arising if you alter the current time/date and messing with events and flags.

engtaker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by engtaker »

Can anyone update the table to have settings for infinite SP and infinite HP? Would be much appreciated

Mandersoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mandersoon »

I tried looking things through and can't find anything myself - would anyone know of a way to change your name in-game/possible through a table? I made a meme name but now I'm 100% over it and just want to revert it but don't wanna restart the game lol.

bwaech85
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bwaech85 »

engtaker wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:27 pm
Can anyone update the table to have settings for infinite SP and infinite HP? Would be much appreciated
Expand "Current Stats" then expand "HP/SP" boxes. Then red X the current party members.

engtaker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by engtaker »

bwaech85 wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:48 am
engtaker wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:27 pm
Expand "Current Stats" then expand "HP/SP" boxes. Then red X the current party members.
Thanks, I didn't see this. Appreciate it!

Joebimblor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Joebimblor »

Is there any way to skip to a certain point or palace in the game?

WeaponMaster669
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WeaponMaster669 »

Guys, how can I add a specific Persona to the Compedium?

I tried to add Orichalcum treasure demon but it is showing a blank persona (with the same name) with 0 skills at level 1

novac511
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by novac511 »

How do I ad money I clicked it an nothing appears to change. (I am using gamepass).
nevermind am dumb

RyFen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RyFen »

WeaponMaster669 wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:58 pm
Guys, how can I add a specific Persona to the Compedium?

I tried to add Orichalcum treasure demon but it is showing a blank persona (with the same name) with 0 skills at level 1
Demons in PC memory are just a set of stats, skills, a trait, demon type, and level/exp. When you edit the demon type, it doesn't automatically edit anything else - and if you're starting from an empty slot, it'll just be an empty version of that demon.

Two ways to fix it - first, just unlock the demon to buy it from the compendium (need to play enough to use the compendium - first month, I think) then buy it - and it'll go into a blank slot with default stats.

Second, do what you did, then just set the skills/stats/traits yourself. Same difference - but if you fuse that demon, you won't be able to re-buy it unless you remember to register it before fusing it - but then it'll have all 0 stats... making it cheap to summon, but only useful for fusing.

So, overall, if you're looking to overwhelmingly cheat, you're probably better giving yourself a full compendium, a bunch of money, then buying them from there and editing them afterwards if you want to force 'perfect' versions.

Here's some of of those:

[Link]

kimokimox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kimokimox »

Can you set up a flag on the night of Feb 13th for who I am promised to on Valentine's Day?

MasterPanda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterPanda »

Anybody else got the problem of the Emperor Confidant disappearing after reaching Rank 6?
I either reached it too soon or wasn't supposed to have Max Proficiency at this point ...