Persona 5 Royal Cheat Table [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Persona 5 Royal - Static Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by DaVinci030 »

wepon1984 wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:01 am
Modifying those codes have the potential to actually crash the game in some cases, I left them out to prevent that.
Oh I forgot to mention that. Since I was using the party-based codes which are not generally for playthrough purpose, I'll add a warning note for my next update.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

shayuna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shayuna »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:09 am
shayuna wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:47 pm
i guess that didnt work fpr pc to switch or switch to pc? :/
Switch and PC use identical format, no conversion needed. You can directly take and drop.
are u sure that work?

the legend of heroes trails of cold steel 3 and 4 use the same extension and the same file name (example save01.DAT ) but when i try from switch to pc i get the message i must update the game because the savegame is on a other version ( pc and switch version was 1.2.0 ) and switch didnt find my pc game so i am a little scared about it to try without to know it worked ( and the money! )

KunoviXii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KunoviXii »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:05 pm
KunoviXii wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:52 pm
There are a lotta tables!
May I request for the Conpendium one BUT mainly wanna toggle the conpendium in the list.
Cheat tables here are great but sometimes I don't wanna edit the stats and all things, I just want to toggle the things on in the velvet room in the list, and then directly summon in it and directly plays.
Sometimes cheat tables conpendium unlock needs for editing stats and everything and Im not quite talent on that.
May someone help creating this kinda table that directly unlock all 100% Compendium? not like editing thousands of persona and make them perfect to reach 100%.

ps: Is ''MY PALACE'' Achievements palces also have some one-key unlock button? those trophy

Again, really appreciate for everyone and hope you guys have great journey in Persona 5 Royal
If that's all you want your honest to god best option is download a complete NG+ save file w/ full compendium, all items, etc, assuming you're playing on Steam.

I may as well share my NG+ save from PS4 here for everyone. It's converted and ready to go.

This is saved at the very very start of the game and should have 100% compendium and items and probably some extra shit. Just drop this into your %APPDATA%\Roaming\Sega\P5R\Steam\STEAMNUMBER\savedata\ folder and load Slot 2.

If you're on Gamepass... Then sorry, God help you coz I can't.
Of course I thanks for the great help, and im Steam ver.
But honestly, I already go to defeat Madara so, this honest god best option might not be my very good option.

I do appreciate tho, thank you!

skeith
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skeith »

ShaRose wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:25 am
Izanagi666 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:35 am
am i blind? i literally can not figure out where the section to edit persona skills is? i'm using v5 of the table. help please?

Works fine for me.
How do you alter elemental weakness?

Tempered Agito
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tempered Agito »

is it possible to add the unused skills to this table? On PS4 I use to be able to use boss skills and my fav skill which was Sup All Kaja.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

shayuna wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:39 am

the legend of heroes trails of cold steel 3 and 4 use the same extension and the same file name (example save01.DAT ) but when i try from switch to pc i get the message i must update the game because the savegame is on a other version ( pc and switch version was 1.2.0 ) and switch didnt find my pc game so i am a little scared about it to try without to know it worked ( and the money! )
It's definitely confirmed here, don't worry. Numerous ppl have taken a Switch save, decrypted using a publically available tool (linked earlier in this thread by me) and just copied it over to PC.

So long as the folder structure is correct, it will work.

UnfadingOnes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by UnfadingOnes »

Just in case this helps anyone, or anyone is interested in accessing OP skills. In the dropdown list for skills, the Megidolaon that is directly listed above the Rays of Control (enemy only skill) is the standard 'Does 9999 DAMAGE' OP Megidolaon that is typically enemy-exclusive to Margret/Elizabeth in P4/P3. With Magic Ability, Tyrant's Mind, etc. I typically deal around 11k damage per enemy using that Megidolaon. You'll know it's the correct one when it shows BLANK in the skill description rather than the usual 'Does severe almighty damage blahblahblah'.

Have fun!

KunoviXii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KunoviXii »

KunoviXii wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:08 am
KS212 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:05 pm
KunoviXii wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:52 pm
There are a lotta tables!
May I request for the Conpendium one BUT mainly wanna toggle the conpendium in the list.
Cheat tables here are great but sometimes I don't wanna edit the stats and all things, I just want to toggle the things on in the velvet room in the list, and then directly summon in it and directly plays.
Sometimes cheat tables conpendium unlock needs for editing stats and everything and Im not quite talent on that.
May someone help creating this kinda table that directly unlock all 100% Compendium? not like editing thousands of persona and make them perfect to reach 100%.

ps: Is ''MY PALACE'' Achievements palces also have some one-key unlock button? those trophy

Again, really appreciate for everyone and hope you guys have great journey in Persona 5 Royal
If that's all you want your honest to god best option is download a complete NG+ save file w/ full compendium, all items, etc, assuming you're playing on Steam.

I may as well share my NG+ save from PS4 here for everyone. It's converted and ready to go.

This is saved at the very very start of the game and should have 100% compendium and items and probably some extra shit. Just drop this into your %APPDATA%\Roaming\Sega\P5R\Steam\STEAMNUMBER\savedata\ folder and load Slot 2.

If you're on Gamepass... Then sorry, God help you coz I can't.

So guess I need a cheat table that I can just UNLOCK 100% COMPENDIUM if that can really be ok.
Cuz for my cases I kinda progress a lot already, but definitely dont wanna edit persona and unlocking it in the compendium one by one to 100%.

Anyway, Hope everyone have great day.
Of course I thanks for the great help, and im Steam ver.
But honestly, I already go to defeat Madara so, this honest god best option might not be my very good option.

I do appreciate tho, thank you!
So I might request if it's ok for just a Compendium unlocker that gets all 100% and accessible.
Cuz I already progress very well in the game, don't wanna restarting it.
And the way I get persona are by editing persona in the cheat table and then making it register in the compendium, I can't just slowly one by one edit to 100% cuz it takes huge time and effort LMAO.
So, I might request for a cheat table that just, make compendium 100% and accessible freely.

Onur
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Onur »

KunoviXii wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:01 pm
So I might request if it's ok for just a Compendium unlocker that gets all 100% and accessible.
Cuz I already progress very well in the game, don't wanna restarting it.
And the way I get persona are by editing persona in the cheat table and then making it register in the compendium, I can't just slowly one by one edit to 100% cuz it takes huge time and effort LMAO.
So, I might request for a cheat table that just, make compendium 100% and accessible freely.
You can do it already with v8 which DaVinci030 uploaded today.
Go to Misc -> All Persona Lv 1 (You need to change the Value !)
Thanks to wepon1984 for this.

If you need the Gamepass Table v8 -> Click here

Starbloom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Starbloom »

Been trying to get this to work - not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but doesn't seem like the addresses are being calculated or something? Anyone experienced somethin like this?

Steam version, attached to proccess.

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

Updated my table here

Added Fishing Pond points and a bunch of stuff for the Thieves Den

stromata
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by stromata »

Is there any way to modify the All Personas option so that it does not remove the Personas' initial default skills? I noticed that if you use the current cheat, the registered Personas in the Compendium will be missing any skills (usually their first) that aren't learned via leveling.

Erexos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Erexos »

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed but the descriptions for Kindness and Charm are swapped on version 8 of the table.

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

stromata wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:20 am
Is there any way to modify the All Personas option so that it does not remove the Personas' initial default skills? I noticed that if you use the current cheat, the registered Personas in the Compendium will be missing any skills (usually their first) that aren't learned via leveling.
Updated in my table

vgoy1082
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vgoy1082 »

wepon1984 wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:32 am
Updated my table here

Added Fishing Pond points and a bunch of stuff for the Thieves Den
getting attachment doesnt exist when trying to download

nevermind must have been a network hiccup, all is well now