Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kyiori
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Post by kyiori »

@TheByteSize, the acceleration boost -50 is not working in your script. Applying of buff still give -5%

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

KyraAltair wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:39 am
ReDragonInc wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:07 am
Feels like there might be too many different tables in the same post, by different people.
will try to merge those

and i'll try contribute by add some missing "powerful" equipments at Warehouse Inventory Dropdown

i got some Hex ID's from here:
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

will take some time to test which equipments worthy enuff to be added in drop down menu tho
Heya, how do i add this to the warehouse inventory dropdown? Since its a hex code.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

kyiori wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:36 am
@TheByteSize, the acceleration boost -50 is not working in your script. Applying of buff still give -5%
I commented the checker portion for Acceleration in the script. On next update, I'll add it in properly so that user can switch back and forth.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

TheByteSize wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:42 am
ReDragonInc wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:14 am
TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:36 pm

I changed Overdrive default to 20% which is equal to game. You might want to change that to 10000 for your usage. Otherwise, the buff still works as intended.
What I mean is that just having the buff script active gives it a random chance on whether or not you can even apply buffs. You'll do the animation and everything, but not get any buffs (or their effects). It doesn't always happen like that, but sometimes it does.
I see your post regarding Premier, too.. Sounds like you managed to corrupt your save or game pretty bad, there.
I don't mean to be rude, but I haven't posted once, on this forum, about any Premiere bug issues. I did on the Steam discussion forums, but that is for the Steam Discussion forums. It was posted there because I know I haven't used any options on this table that are related to affection. Haven't really touched the affection mini game. Premiere just decided to lock herself at Max rank 2, at a fairly early point in the game. By the time I had nearly finished the 3rd area (And reached the point where she should be at R3 already), she refused to go up.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Siggymas wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:23 pm
KyraAltair wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:39 am
ReDragonInc wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:07 am
Feels like there might be too many different tables in the same post, by different people.
will try to merge those

and i'll try contribute by add some missing "powerful" equipments at Warehouse Inventory Dropdown

i got some Hex ID's from here:
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

will take some time to test which equipments worthy enuff to be added in drop down menu tho
Heya, how do i add this to the warehouse inventory dropdown? Since its a hex code.
just replace the first 2 pairs of hex decimal with your chosen one from the list. beware that those code only change the cosmetic.

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:57 pm
TheByteSize wrote:
ReDragonInc wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:14 am

What I mean is that just having the buff script active gives it a random chance on whether or not you can even apply buffs. You'll do the animation and everything, but not get any buffs (or their effects). It doesn't always happen like that, but sometimes it does.
I see your post regarding Premier, too.. Sounds like you managed to corrupt your save or game pretty bad, there.
I don't mean to be rude, but I haven't posted once, on this forum, about any Premiere bug issues. I did on the Steam discussion forums, but that is for the Steam Discussion forums. It was posted there because I know I haven't used any options on this table that are related to affection. Haven't really touched the affection mini game. Premiere just decided to lock herself at Max rank 2, at a fairly early point in the game. By the time I had nearly finished the 3rd area (And reached the point where she should be at R3 already), she refused to go up.
Interestingly, i seem to have the same bug, but only for eugeo, alice and tia. The table on page one has a "fix affection bug script" that should be useful for your situation, alternatively you could mod the game's exe (which i did).

I looked into the code and discovered this particular section of the code is only triggered by a flag (Either by its absence or its inclusion). There's probably a plot flag that didnt get triggered somewhere.

TL;DR: Set affection to 100 then enable the script, alternatively patch the game's exe in the same section as the script.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:06 pm
ReDragonInc wrote:
TheByteSize wrote:

Interestingly, i seem to have the same bug, but only for eugeo, alice and tia. The table on page one has a "fix affection bug script" that should be useful for your situation, alternatively you could mod the game's exe (which i did).

I looked into the code and discovered this particular section of the code is only triggered by a flag (Either by its absence or its inclusion). There's probably a plot flag that didnt get triggered somewhere.

TL;DR: Set affection to 100 then enable the script, alternatively patch the game's exe in the same section as the script.
I just opted to restart the game, much to my dismay.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

One thing I did notice that by [Link], the game load much faster between map transition. Without it, I will always have like 5-10 seconds of stutter when a new map load or when cut scene changes.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:07 pm
I just opted to restart the game, much to my dismay.
I restarted the game last week, too. Because of that, I made a script to Fast Complete those Bulletin Board Kill quest.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Not gonna lie, I'd love a save editor :P

kuruna
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kuruna »

TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:56 pm
kuruna wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:53 pm
Thanks for the update, as always good work.
just wondering if its possible to make the SSC on anythime rather than the blue dot?
and is it possible to increase the max number of SSC in defult. without using buffs.?

Just wondering, thanks.
That's probably possible but I won't have time for that; I had to re-start game fresh due to save file corruption and Star Ocean is approaching. Though, I can extend the effectiveness of Speed Master or Star Sabre so that you have longer opportunity for input the next Sword Skill. BTW, once you reach end game and with some SSC Time+ equipment and Sky Arena Buff, you will have like half a second for input instead of 10th of a second.

SSC cap, are you looking for go over the hard cap?
Ya going over the hard cap. and IS it possible to extend the time the flash happens?

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

TheByteSize wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 pm
One thing I did notice that by [Link], the game load much faster between map transition. Without it, I will always have like 5-10 seconds of stutter when a new map load or when cut scene changes.
Do you know how to tweak it? i already get it setup and show up in game already but don't know how to tweak it i always find it weird that this game took so long to move to another area even on ssd

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

nos4r2 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:08 pm
TheByteSize wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 pm
Do you know how to tweak it? i already get it setup and show up in game already but don't know how to tweak it i always find it weird that this game took so long to move to another area even on ssd
nope and the general available option is limited.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:06 pm
ReDragonInc wrote:
TheByteSize wrote:

yup i got the bug and used that fix affection bug like just 2 days ago... and everything was smooth as hell :)