WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jjfuegoas1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by jjfuegoas1 »

Somebody reports to 2k support than CAWS only Sweat head and necks? and doesn't appear damage marks ? or Im the only one? I hope more people report this to make 2k give us better realism CAWS Like default wrestlers I hope can support me in that if you want thanks . :roll:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ibu94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ibu94 »

Is v1.10 coming out? I’m noticing the game runs checks in match and disconnect and assigns AI cpu with real opponent…any update would be awesome

wenjiandenangua
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wenjiandenangua »

jjfuegoas1 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 7:24 am
Somebody reports to 2k support than CAWS only Sweat head and necks? and doesn't appear damage marks ? or Im the only one? I hope more people report this to make 2k give us better realism CAWS Like default wrestlers I hope can support me in that if you want thanks . :roll:
Sure,the CAWS can't use the sweat, blood, bruise texture of the model, or even the tired state and the heaviness of the operation (Ironman match)

Here is an example: (as a 2K support)

krunex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by krunex »

poptdp wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 12:43 pm
Wolfin2010 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 5:58 am
poptdp wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 1:24 pm
hey guys,

is there anyone who can add a cheat to the table (for the latest version hopefully) that DISABLES the AI's ability to do any reversals? I am trying to make a video and this would be soooo appreciated!
Why not changing the reversals to 0 in the balance settings?

Options --> Gameplay --> Balancing
It doesn't work in all game modes, and also I think when it's on 0 it still reverses sometimes anyway. But yeah main reason is the former.

If we can't change the AI's reversal rate to 0, is there a way to force the AI to maybe not react or move at all? Maybe even forcing AI to be controlled by Player 2 etc?
Their attributes matter. Even if the reversals are 0 in balancing, it's nothing more than a boost in their reversing. Their actual reversal stats come from the Attributes, if you can turn them down to 0 somehow maybe with Cheat Engine for a Superstar, that might help. I can't confirm if that makes them have absolutely 0 reversals, but I can confirm it reduces the chances a whole lot more. I personally have the balancing reversals almost 0, just because I want each individual superstars to reverse based on who they are, makes it more realistic.

cheataddict5150
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cheataddict5150 »

Would it be possible to create a table that would allow attire parts to be imported from your downloaded wrestlers into MyRise?

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

cheataddict5150 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 11:29 pm
Would it be possible to create a table that would allow attire parts to be imported from your downloaded wrestlers into MyRise?
If I remember correctly, the MyRise caws have less image slots available to them compared to the regular caws that is probably why 2K does not allow the importing or exporting in that mode. It was a dumb decision as I probably would have replayed that mode a few more times if I could import a CAW to use there.

cheataddict5150
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cheataddict5150 »

Yeah that was a stupid move on their part, now i have to try to create a nice attire and im not good with making attires lol

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MikeNeedsCheats »

1.11 should be dropping Monday night at the latest, I'll be doing a new pastebin if anything new pops up but I doubt it

Darkness Muta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkness Muta »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 4:28 pm
1.11 should be dropping Monday night at the latest, I'll be doing a new pastebin if anything new pops up but I doubt it
Thank you for doing these as it is appreciated.

WWE_Fanatic3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WWE_Fanatic3 »

probably new myfaction models get added to the files.

JTheKax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JTheKax »

Does anyone have the AOBs for Bayley, Becky, Charlotte and Sasha 15?

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

JTheKax wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 4:19 pm
Does anyone have the AOBs for Bayley, Becky, Charlotte and Sasha 15?
check the pastebin. just as I said to you for Indi.

where is the pastebin? look at my posts.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:33 am
Status has posted a picture on twitter where it's written that they'll release My Rise/My Faction Characters as DLC ( Might be paid, might not be). I'll believe it when I see it. But there's something.

MikeNeedsCheats
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

hbkwolverine wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 5:03 pm
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
Status has posted a picture on twitter where it's written that they'll release My Rise/My Faction Characters as DLC ( Might be paid, might not be). I'll believe it when I see it. But there's something.
I don't think it is happening for MyFaction things. 2K Support is calling it DLC because it is technically DLC if you get them in MyFaction.

also, support is bad and always outsourced and just never informative, can't trust them.

if I'm wrong, cool! because it would be nice for other people to have access to these alts.

I can see the MyRise stuff happening for sure, especially since they made those name edits awhile back and you don't see those names anywhere in the game unless they're unlocked.

hbkwolverine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbkwolverine »

MikeNeedsCheats wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 5:28 pm
hbkwolverine wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 5:03 pm
WWE_Fanatic3 wrote:
I don't think it is happening for MyFaction things. 2K Support is calling it DLC because it is technically DLC if you get them in MyFaction.

also, support is bad and always outsourced and just never informative, can't trust them.

if I'm wrong, cool! because it would be nice for other people to have access to these alts.

I can see the MyRise stuff happening for sure, especially since they made those name edits awhile back and you don't see those names anywhere in the game unless they're unlocked.
I can see that happening as well. Maybe, just maybe they give us the characters but not attires. Again, it's 2K I will believe it when I see it. But I do agree My Rise characters is what most of us need anyway. But then again would they give us My Rise OG's like Hector Flores, Paragon Jay Pierce, etc.? Would be cool if they do this.