Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Genshin Impact 2.6

Post by Messy6666 »

sirarisma wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:58 pm
Hi,
Should these codes be equivalent?
The jump is not the same, the rest is.
I assume that you also have to get the correct memory address ([rsb+80]).
Good point indeed.
and i think reading it now ... i was wrong about the UnityPlayer.dll+1B00270
( since i don't have the old build... which is a pity, i just was assuming now)

The main point is to exclude the "player"

And yes imho the [rsp+80] is not correct anymore (dissect structure)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

How often do people still get banned with this now? I remember in the very early days it was kind of crazy. (Assuming you're only using the simplest things of the table such as Stamina + Chest ESP now or something). I know the risk is always there, but is it still as bad? Great job as usual still on all of this!

deppresioso
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deppresioso »

Exeter wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:56 pm
How often do people still get banned with this now? I remember in the very early days it was kind of crazy. (Assuming you're only using the simplest things of the table such as Stamina + Chest ESP now or something). I know the risk is always there, but is it still as bad? Great job as usual still on all of this!
I have been using this ct when damage multiplier was still there in spiral abyss, did 1.7m dmg with my hu tao, still hasn't been banned to this day i don't know why.

and as op said, risk may differ person to person.

Gut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gut »

I have been using this ct when damage multiplier was still there in spiral abyss, did 1.7m dmg with my hu tao, still hasn't been banned to this day i don't know why.

[/quote] hello mate can you explain how your dmg with hu tao work when i use it it only affect her blood blossom dmg

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

deppresioso wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:41 pm

Yeah that's very true. I've been using it on my alt account yesterday for testing. Ran around with God Mode + Chest ESP + Dumb Enemies, and Damage Multiplier. Tried logging in today and so far no issues yet. I think the main key is to not use insane numbers when you use the damage multiplier in combination with a low AR. An AR10 account hitting for 20,000 damage is not going to be realistic.

deppresioso
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deppresioso »

Exeter wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:25 pm
deppresioso wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:41 pm

Yeah that's very true. I've been using it on my alt account yesterday for testing. Ran around with God Mode + Chest ESP + Dumb Enemies, and Damage Multiplier. Tried logging in today and so far no issues yet. I think the main key is to not use insane numbers when you use the damage multiplier in combination with a low AR. An AR10 account hitting for 20,000 damage is not going to be realistic.
i doubt mhy/hoyoverse care to manually ban people, i actually use my 3rd account with dmg multiplier, atk speed, no skill cd, all cheat that help with spiral abyss, managed to get to floor 7 with lvl 40 and below char lol. and didn't get banned. so i guess just becareful with the automatic ban one.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

deppresioso wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:35 pm
i doubt mhy/hoyoverse care to manually ban people, i actually use my 3rd account with dmg multiplier, atk speed, no skill cd, all cheat that help with spiral abyss, managed to get to floor 7 with lvl 40 and below char lol. and didn't get banned. so i guess just becareful with the automatic ban one.
Automatic ban ones referring to the pickup increase and movement speed modifiers I assume? I remember someone mentioning that these things can get you flagged by their system. (Not always, but there's an increased risk of it at least).

angelfrost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angelfrost »

i just got banned for 15 years today. Ive been using this for so long and nothing ever happened. First time was caused by other cheats. and i didnt abuse cheats in anything like abyss and etc. is it the player coord cheat that flagged? coz i use galpts script i think

all my other 4 accounts that i clear dailies are safe though. just want to be clear which cheat I should be very careful when using

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

angelfrost wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:55 pm
i just got banned for 15 years today. Ive been using this for so long and nothing ever happened. First time was caused by other cheats. and i didnt abuse cheats in anything like abyss and etc. is it the player coord cheat that flagged? coz i use galpts script i think

all my other 4 accounts that i clear dailies are safe though. just want to be clear which cheat I should be very careful when using
Yeah it's most likely odd things like movement speed, pickup range, etc, that can get you flagged easier.

I'm not sure what the script does that you used? Some kind of teleportation?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Some useful information maybe. Based on the Teyvat Times, this is at least some of the data they have available:

- Distance traveled on foot from point A to point B (There's a log in the Teyvat Times of a number of travelers that traveled from Liyue to Inazuma on foot)
- Choices made during interactions with NPCs.
- Teams used vs. enemies (it's logged who was using what team vs. the bosses).
- How many times each of your character is killed, and by which enemy.
- Animals killed
- How many times you drowned/fell to your doom or got struck by lightning.
- Your stats during a boss fight. They tracked a user with one party member alive and 5 HP defeating an Oceanid.
- Items that are picked up.

There is a whole lot more being tracked... and if an account was ever deemed suspicious they can basically find every nook and cranny about that account.

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

Spoiler
Exeter wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:20 pm
Some useful information maybe. Based on the Teyvat Times, this is at least some of the data they have available:

- Distance traveled on foot from point A to point B (There's a log in the Teyvat Times of a number of travelers that traveled from Liyue to Inazuma on foot)
- Choices made during interactions with NPCs.
- Teams used vs. enemies (it's logged who was using what team vs. the bosses).
- How many times each of your character is killed, and by which enemy.
- Animals killed
- How many times you drowned/fell to your doom or got struck by lightning.
- Your stats during a boss fight. They tracked a user with one party member alive and 5 HP defeating an Oceanid.
- Items that are picked up.

There is a whole lot more being tracked... and if an account was ever deemed suspicious they can basically find every nook and cranny about that account.
I hope they don't track clear times on abyss, I basically sped run those and I took damage which triggered me getting the achievement as a fucking noob team.

angelfrost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angelfrost »

Exeter wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:24 pm
angelfrost wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:55 pm

Yeah it's most likely odd things like movement speed, pickup range, etc, that can get you flagged easier.

I'm not sure what the script does that you used? Some kind of teleportation?
like one button to move the player upwards and downwards. i mostly use those 2 and rarely use x&z coord changer

HercvlesVela
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HercvlesVela »

My CE worked fine but now when i try to open the CT, it freezes , anyone knows how to fix it? ty

sirarisma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sirarisma »

Look for .dll file on game folder.

PD: Filename is mhypbase.dll, rename as mhypbase.dll.orig or something similar (mhypbase.dll_), ...
HercvlesVela wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:48 am
My CE worked fine but now when i try to open the CT, it freezes , anyone knows how to fix it? ty

vitoek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vitoek »

sirarisma wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:25 am
Look for .dll file on game folder.

PD: Filename is mhypbase.dll, rename as mhypbase.dll.orig or something similar (mhypbase.dll_), ...
HercvlesVela wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:48 am
try this Find a file name "cheatengine-x86_64.exe" and backup the file.
Rename the "cheatengine-x86_64.exe" to "svchost.exe".
Run the svchost.exe (cheat engine window will pop up).