Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AlexT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 (v2) Fix

Post by AlexT »

Immune to Negative Status Effects

Frost not work :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rustytang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rustytang »

Solmend wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:58 am
Hello guys, does anyone have a problem with talismans and spirit ashes. Every time i trying to use "Item Giver" for it o get "unknown item +80"
I am also having a problem with talismans, weapons, shields not being placed in inventory when I try to add them. Almost everything else seems to work.

dxmg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dxmg »

seems like there are quite a few little bugs popping up post-update.... I have found that using the no hit/damage script prevents the application of a number of buffs.

Also NoDead isnt working, but I think its been that way for a few. The only change it needs is the offset changed from 197 to 19B.

I think I am starting to learn how to actually do this stuff now, maybe I can look at some of these.....

Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Disillusioned »

So I have a weird problem whenever using this table. Just having it open disables the RB button on my controller, making it pretty much unusable since I play with a controller. How can I work around this?

mikro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mikro »

Disillusioned wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:51 pm
So I have a weird problem whenever using this table. Just having it open disables the RB button on my controller, making it pretty much unusable since I play with a controller. How can I work around this?
Left click a few times in game until you swing your weapon. Then RB will start working again.

Shortnuglyfatkid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shortnuglyfatkid »

rustytang wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:12 pm
Solmend wrote:
Hello guys, does anyone have a problem with talismans and spirit ashes. Every time i trying to use "Item Giver" for it o get "unknown item +80"
I am also having a problem with talismans, weapons, shields not being placed in inventory when I try to add them. Almost everything else seems to work.
if you have more than one check box ticked, the first one you ticked is selected for injecting regardless of the category you have selected at the top.
make sure item type at the top of the giver matches what you are trying to give.

rustytang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rustytang »

Shortnuglyfatkid wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:24 pm
rustytang wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:12 pm
Solmend wrote:
if you have more than one check box ticked, the first one you ticked is selected for injecting regardless of the category you have selected at the top.
make sure item type at the top of the giver matches what you are trying to give.
Got it thank you.

MDB310
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MDB310 »

Has anyone given themselves extra Ancient Dragon Smithing stones then played online without getting banned? I just want to have a bunch of +10 weapons without going into multiple NG+.

Autotragisk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Autotragisk »

Hello, i have a weird question. Seems i cant get hold of the "fingerprint grape" from Vyke because he doesnt invade/spawn in my save to continue the Hyetta quest on PC/Steam. I wonder if anyone would be willing to help me? I cant get the editor to work on my game to add this item. If i could mail my save to someone willing and they can add the fingerprint grape to my save and send it back to me? Help out a completionist :)

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

Post by devinparker19891954 »

I have 2 different almost top characters that I made with table an do top level pop fights online with I haven't had any problems this has been over the last few weeks really early this morning really

reno3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by reno3 »

mblaze27 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:02 pm
cheat engine crashes when I try to open the table, am I missing something?
I've just downloaded the table today and have encountered a few things.

The table crashes if you use the attach feature when opening it. For this you can just press no.

Also, ive found a lot of the table is broken since a newer patch of the game has been released. Sadly we'll have to wait until we're blessed by a new table update

Shortnuglyfatkid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shortnuglyfatkid »

Autotragisk wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:37 pm
Hello, i have a weird question. Seems i cant get hold of the "fingerprint grape" from Vyke because he doesnt invade/spawn in my save to continue the Hyetta quest on PC/Steam. I wonder if anyone would be willing to help me? I cant get the editor to work on my game to add this item. If i could mail my save to someone willing and they can add the fingerprint grape to my save and send it back to me? Help out a completionist :)
unfortunately what has happened here is you have progressed too far in the game and are now locked out of this invasion.
it has been confirmed that killing all bosses in the Liurnia area causes this.

patched in 1.04, you can now complete
Last edited by Shortnuglyfatkid on Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

myrddin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by myrddin »

Ist there a way to make the Light spell last forever, or increase the radius of the belt Lantern? Some parts are jsut too dark for my eye sight,so I basically have it on all the time, but the belt lantern is just too small

luckaris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luckaris »

I just downloaded the table for the first time now, but I cant seem to be able to check the boxes, my game is open and running and I've also selected the process. Anyone know how to solve this?

t19890204
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by t19890204 »

I have seen many talks that Unlimited Health will get you banned. But what about invincible? it only makes you cant be hit