Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kh0aVN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact 2.6

Post by Kh0aVN »

what does stats multiply do?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

vitoek wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:17 am
if i try to start cheat engine it just Freeze

it ask me to execute this luna list i pick yes, then it ask attach process i pick yes and nothing happening
i also changed the mhypbase.dll with mhypbase.dll.org
and i start cheat engine after get in the world of genschin impact
Did you also copied the correct ( for your machine ) version of Cheat Engine to svchost.exe
and started that one ( the svchost.exe ) instead of the normal Cheat Engine ?

if not that would be the trick.. search for svchost in this topic and you will find your information

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

Kh0aVN wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:43 am
what does stats multiply do?
Please read the extended damage hack info by FAII or by Sparky9020
by clicking on the checkbox in the table

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

Is it okay to like clear the abyss as a noob? I'm AR 28, I started like a week ago, just asking whether my account could get flagged for cheating.

Rversse
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rversse »

hxide666 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:20 pm
Is it okay to like clear the abyss as a noob? I'm AR 28, I started like a week ago, just asking whether my account could get flagged for cheating.
Abyss is easily detected I guess.

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

Rversse wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:21 pm
hxide666 wrote:
Abyss is easily detected I guess.
I'm not saying that I got banned. I'm asking

vitoek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vitoek »

Toga wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:16 pm
vitoek wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:17 am
if i try to start cheat engine it just Freeze

it ask me to execute this luna list i pick yes, then it ask attach process i pick yes and nothing happening
i also changed the mhypbase.dll with mhypbase.dll.org
and i start cheat engine after get in the world of genschin impact
Did you also copied the correct ( for your machine ) version of Cheat Engine to svchost.exe
and started that one ( the svchost.exe ) instead of the normal Cheat Engine ?

if not that would be the trick.. search for svchost in this topic and you will find your information
thank you so much it really helps to change the exe now works

skyblack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skyblack »

you may get report from other players if they see you clear the 12-3 when you are a low AR player

sirarisma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sirarisma »

Try running game without launcher.
Luque9 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:52 am

Yes. That's what I did.
And this is what happens after I open the door, after renaming the mhypbase.dll -> mhypbase.dll.org.

It translates to "Data error, download the game again from the official website and log in".

If I do not rename the file, the game works, but the table doesn't work, I can't tick the boxes.
I thought everyone else was having this problem since the new update, but others are working with the cheat just fine.
Sorry to bother.

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

Did everything as said, but I can't actually toggle any settings within cheat engine?

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

Got it working :D I attached process before loading the table, my bad.

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 102220 »

FAII wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:32 am
102220 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:19 pm
:(
FAII wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:19 pm
Random attacks that can be affected by the Attack Multiplier:

* Plunge attacks. Sometimes you'll do a truckload of damage with it. I don't know what triggers it.

* Jean's E. When it successfuly launches an enemy, it'll do physical damage when the enemy slams into the ground. The physical hit will do exactly as much damage as you've set your Attack Multiplier to, so 10.000 if it's set to 10.000, 20.000 if it's set to 20.000, etc.

* Ayato's Elemental Skill doesn't only multiply his HP depending on what Stats Multiplier you've set, it also multiplies his ATK. Staring at a 104,951,900 ATK Ayato right now on his Attributes screen. It only affects Max HP and ATK, nothing else.

* The Stats Multplier doesn't actually make your attacks do more damage or raise your ATK unless you're Ayato (and perhaps a few select other charactres), but one of the things it does is change how much damage you'll do to shields. If you set it to at least 20000, you'll be able to one-shot Abyss Mage, Abyss Herald and Abyss Lector shields with any attack does Elemental Damage (including normal attacks from Catalyst wielders). I haven't tested all of them yet, but all the ones I tested out were able to one-shot a shield (Jean's, Ayato's (of course), Zhongli's, Sara's, Raiden Shogun's, Mona's, Xiangling (but each time Gouba's flame hits an enemy, the game will freeze for a few seconds, don't use the Attack Multiplier with Gouba). The only requirement is that the skill has to inflict damage (so Jean's and Mona's Bursts don't work, for example). This will only affect your ability to break shields, not actually make your Es or Qs do more damage (except Ayato's E due to his multiplying of his stats). It doesn't seem to work on Lawachurls.
I somewhat got Hu Tao to 3M atk simply by equipping staff of Homa, which was around 48k on Skyward Spine. No increase in Damage. Homa on Raiden boosts her up to 1M atk, damage on her burst and skill goes up too. Is there any way to boost Ganyu or Childe with these?
I believe this is tied to whether the weapon has a passive that buffs HP. I just tested it out. Ayato with Haran does not get his ATK buffed. Ayato with Jade Cutter does. Spear of Homa also has a passive HP buff. It appears to have to be a HP-boosting Passive, as Zhongli with Black Tassel does not get his ATK buffed. The ATK buff is automatic and based on what you've set your Stat Multiplier to. The character also has to be in your active party for the hack to take effect. You may have to switch weapons for it to kick in.

However, it appears to be entirely cosmetic. Neither my Ayato or Bennett when buffed by it are doing any extra damage. It doesn't even appear to make Bennett's Burst give you more ATK buff. I believe the reason why Homa in Raiden appears to boost her damage is because her Burst and Skill damage get buffed by Attack Multiplier and you had it active at the same time.
Ahh, I see. So it's more like hp-scaled weapons receiving the buffs and not actually boosting your damage. I think the last CT had Bennett being affected by the stat multiplier and he could actually boost his teammate's attacks within his burst though, what happened to that? :o

WingsOfThyGiant
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WingsOfThyGiant »

hxide666 wrote:
I am at AR 42 and cleared it all... that was like 3 weeks ago and I was maybe AR 39? but yea my account is fine, I dont know why other players would report you, maybe they are so sad that they want to see other people sad lol

FAII
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FAII »

102220 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:53 pm
FAII wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:32 am
102220 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:19 pm
:(

I somewhat got Hu Tao to 3M atk simply by equipping staff of Homa, which was around 48k on Skyward Spine. No increase in Damage. Homa on Raiden boosts her up to 1M atk, damage on her burst and skill goes up too. Is there any way to boost Ganyu or Childe with these?
I believe this is tied to whether the weapon has a passive that buffs HP. I just tested it out. Ayato with Haran does not get his ATK buffed. Ayato with Jade Cutter does. Spear of Homa also has a passive HP buff. It appears to have to be a HP-boosting Passive, as Zhongli with Black Tassel does not get his ATK buffed. The ATK buff is automatic and based on what you've set your Stat Multiplier to. The character also has to be in your active party for the hack to take effect. You may have to switch weapons for it to kick in.

However, it appears to be entirely cosmetic. Neither my Ayato or Bennett when buffed by it are doing any extra damage. It doesn't even appear to make Bennett's Burst give you more ATK buff. I believe the reason why Homa in Raiden appears to boost her damage is because her Burst and Skill damage get buffed by Attack Multiplier and you had it active at the same time.
Ahh, I see. So it's more like hp-scaled weapons receiving the buffs and not actually boosting your damage. I think the last CT had Bennett being affected by the stat multiplier and he could actually boost his teammate's attacks within his burst though, what happened to that? :o
I don't know why that no longer happens. They must've changed something in the code or in the game. However, Bennett can now permanently glitch himself. Do Bennett's Burst and stand in the circle until Bennett gets buffed. Bennett now has a permanent buff depending on how high you set the Attack Multiplier. It persist even when you teleport. It appears to **only** buff his normal attacks. But you can do hundreds of thousands her sword swing with Bennett this way.

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 102220 »

It only works with Bennett?