Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
WingsOfThyGiant
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact 2.6

Post by WingsOfThyGiant »

Luque9 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:41 pm
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:23 am
Good morning

For the people having troubles due to recent installations/updates
Please read about how to solve the mhypbase.dll (and or mhyprot2.Sys / mhyprot3.Sys)
And ofc the svchost.exe.

* There are numerous posts about this and I'm not going to look them all up, just to link them here.

I tested it again this morning, see screenshot
and i can confirm it's working as intended
MrReny wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:24 pm
Biggest thnx. So i findout differences. And it just one file in game dir - this file is mhypbase.dll
I just deleted it from my game dir and now CE can read process memory and cheats are working.
saiyanprincessz wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:40 am

Thank you! I was using the wrong one! :oops:
WingsOfThyGiant wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:08 am

Thank you! Youre an absolute life saver!
fireofice wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:15 am

Thanks a lot friend, it helped.
Good luck
Hope it will help you all !
I know what you said, but I already renamed mhypbase.dll, mhyprot2.Sys and mhyprot3.Sys and added .org to the name, or even deleted the extension, so the game doesn't find them.
If the game doesn't find this files, it won't open.

I can open the launcher and when I press "Play", the game simply won't open.
Even Cheat Engine is renamed to svchost, because, as I said, I've been using this Table for two weeks, I know how it works already.

But since friday's update (it was a little update on the game), Cheat Engine can't tick the boxes and the Process doesn't have its icon.

If you ready other's people comments since mine, there are some other having the same problem as me.

In fact, your directory seems different from mine. Since those files, on my PC, are in Program Files/Genshin Impact/Genshin Impact Game
I don't know if its me but these comments are making make you seem very entitle, nobody here owes you a fix for your game, people are just trying to help each other as much as they can, with that being said, CE 7.4 does not work for me, I had to downgrade to 7.3, hope that works for you if not then welll... who knows what it is.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Luque9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luque9 »

I'm very sorry if it seems that way, my main language isn't english and I'm trying to translate or write as I can.
I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything like that.

I'm really trying to explain that I understood what they said.
I changed the extensions on those files, but the game throws an error when I try to open the door.

And if every file remains the way it is, with its original name, Cheat Engine doesn't tick the boxes.

Sorry for the way I wrote, specially if it sounds unpolite.

sakin33
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sakin33 »

In the duel with Raiden Shogun, the scenario breaks down. He disappears without speaking. Is it because of CE? Have you encountered this problem? Thank you.

FAII
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FAII »

Random attacks that can be affected by the Attack Multiplier:

* Plunge attacks. Sometimes you'll do a truckload of damage with it. I don't know what triggers it.

* Jean's E. When it successfuly launches an enemy, it'll do physical damage when the enemy slams into the ground. The physical hit will do exactly as much damage as you've set your Attack Multiplier to, so 10.000 if it's set to 10.000, 20.000 if it's set to 20.000, etc.

* Ayato's Elemental Skill doesn't only multiply his HP depending on what Stats Multiplier you've set, it also multiplies his ATK. Staring at a 104,951,900 ATK Ayato right now on his Attributes screen. It only affects Max HP and ATK, nothing else.

* The Stats Multplier doesn't actually make your attacks do more damage or raise your ATK unless you're Ayato (and perhaps a few select other charactres), but one of the things it does is change how much damage you'll do to shields. If you set it to at least 20000, you'll be able to one-shot Abyss Mage, Abyss Herald and Abyss Lector shields with any attack does Elemental Damage (including normal attacks from Catalyst wielders). I haven't tested all of them yet, but all the ones I tested out were able to one-shot a shield (Jean's, Ayato's (of course), Zhongli's, Sara's, Raiden Shogun's, Mona's, Xiangling (but each time Gouba's flame hits an enemy, the game will freeze for a few seconds, don't use the Attack Multiplier with Gouba). The only requirement is that the skill has to inflict damage (so Jean's and Mona's Bursts don't work, for example). This will only affect your ability to break shields, not actually make your Es or Qs do more damage (except Ayato's E due to his multiplying of his stats). It doesn't seem to work on Lawachurls.

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 102220 »

:(
FAII wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:19 pm

* Plunge attacks. Sometimes you'll do a truckload of damage with it. I don't know what triggers it.

* Jean's E. When it successfuly launches an enemy, it'll do physical damage when the enemy slams into the ground. The physical hit will do exactly as much damage as you've set your Attack Multiplier to, so 10.000 if it's set to 10.000, 20.000 if it's set to 20.000, etc.

* Ayato's Elemental Skill doesn't only multiply his HP depending on what Stats Multiplier you've set, it also multiplies his ATK. Staring at a 104,951,900 ATK Ayato right now on his Attributes screen. It only affects Max HP and ATK, nothing else.

* The Stats Multplier doesn't actually make your attacks do more damage or raise your ATK unless you're Ayato (and perhaps a few select other charactres), but one of the things it does is change how much damage you'll do to shields. If you set it to at least 20000, you'll be able to one-shot Abyss Mage, Abyss Herald and Abyss Lector shields with any attack does Elemental Damage (including normal attacks from Catalyst wielders). I haven't tested all of them yet, but all the ones I tested out were able to one-shot a shield (Jean's, Ayato's (of course), Zhongli's, Sara's, Raiden Shogun's, Mona's, Xiangling (but each time Gouba's flame hits an enemy, the game will freeze for a few seconds, don't use the Attack Multiplier with Gouba). The only requirement is that the skill has to inflict damage (so Jean's and Mona's Bursts don't work, for example). This will only affect your ability to break shields, not actually make your Es or Qs do more damage (except Ayato's E due to his multiplying of his stats). It doesn't seem to work on Lawachurls.
I somewhat got Hu Tao to 3M atk simply by equipping staff of Homa, which was around 48k on Skyward Spine. No increase in Damage. Homa on Raiden boosts her up to 1M atk, damage on her burst and skill goes up too. Is there any way to boost Ganyu or Childe with these?

xer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xer »

sakin33 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:06 pm
In the duel with Raiden Shogun, the scenario breaks down. He disappears without speaking. Is it because of CE? Have you encountered this problem? Thank you.
Yes, actually, That happened four times during the second Ei duel in the story (without spoilers, first and second take place in a sand arena, third takes place somewhere else and it's the one you replay for talent mats)

You can keep godmode on but you need to have dumb enemy disabled and you should tone down atk/stat multipliers to maybe 2-3 at best as the fight is scripted and certain events need to happen at certain Raiden HP%, otherwise the fight breaks and she disappears and you're softlocked until you exit the domain. It took quite a few tries to get it to work right. Remember to switch to another team then back to have the multipliers change.

xer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xer »

Luque9 wrote:
I know what you said, but I already renamed mhypbase.dll, mhyprot2.Sys and mhyprot3.Sys and added .org to the name, or even deleted the extension, so the game doesn't find them.

Even Cheat Engine is renamed to svchost, because, as I said, I've been using this Table for two weeks, I know how it works already.

But since friday's update (it was a little update on the game), Cheat Engine can't tick the boxes and the Process doesn't have its icon.

If you ready other's people comments since mine, there are some other having the same problem as me.

In fact, your directory seems different from mine. Since those files, on my PC, are in Program Files/Genshin Impact/Genshin Impact Game
You only need to rename mhypbase.dll, the other protection files need to remain intact. I renamed mine to mhypbase.dll.org and it did the trick, the 04-05 table now works again.

Open launcher > change dll extension if needed > launch game > log in > load into overworld > start CE > load table > attach process > do your thing.

Luque9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luque9 »

xer wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:05 am
Luque9 wrote:

You only need to rename mhypbase.dll, the other protection files need to remain intact. I renamed mine to mhypbase.dll.org and it did the trick, the 04-05 table now works again.

Open launcher > change dll extension if needed > launch game > log in > load into overworld > start CE > load table > attach process > do your thing.
Yes. That's what I did.
And this is what happens after I open the door, after renaming the mhypbase.dll -> mhypbase.dll.org.

It translates to "Data error, download the game again from the official website and log in".

If I do not rename the file, the game works, but the table doesn't work, I can't tick the boxes.
I thought everyone else was having this problem since the new update, but others are working with the cheat just fine.
Sorry to bother.

WingsOfThyGiant
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WingsOfThyGiant »

Luque9 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:52 am
xer wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:05 am
Luque9 wrote:

Yes. That's what I did.
And this is what happens after I open the door, after renaming the mhypbase.dll -> mhypbase.dll.org.

It translates to "Data error, download the game again from the official website and log in".

If I do not rename the file, the game works, but the table doesn't work, I can't tick the boxes.
I thought everyone else was having this problem since the new update, but others are working with the cheat just fine.
Sorry to bother.
Ahhh, probably because you are activating the cheats on CE before you see your character in the world, one thing you can do is open Genshin, wait till you see your character inside the world and then start CE, see if that does the trick if you havent tried it.
Luque9 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:31 pm
I'm very sorry if it seems that way, my main language isn't english and I'm trying to translate or write as I can.
I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything like that.

I'm really trying to explain that I understood what they said.
I changed the extensions on those files, but the game throws an error when I try to open the door.

And if every file remains the way it is, with its original name, Cheat Engine doesn't tick the boxes.

Sorry for the way I wrote, specially if it sounds unpolite.

Its all good, just a good ol fashion misunderstanding :D

xer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xer »

Luque9 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:52 am
Yes. That's what I did.

Sorry to bother.
This is what my game folder looks like. I opened the launcher, launched the game, logged in, went through the door and loaded it fine then loaded in CE as usual. Open the image in a new tab to see it more clearly.

Edit: like the guy above me said, you need to launch the game and load into the overworld first BEFORE you launch CE. You can only launch CE AFTER you load into the world. You need to relaunch CE every time you close and reopen the game, you CANNOT use the same CE instance.

Sólo puedes iniciar Cheat Engine DESPUÉS de atravesar la puerta y cargar completamente en el mundo. No lo inicies ANTES de cargar.

sakin33
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sakin33 »

xer wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:01 am
sakin33 wrote:
Yes, actually, That happened four times during the second Ei duel in the story (without spoilers, first and second take place in a sand arena, third takes place somewhere else and it's the one you replay for talent mats)

You can keep godmode on but you need to have dumb enemy disabled and you should tone down atk/stat multipliers to maybe 2-3 at best as the fight is scripted and certain events need to happen at certain Raiden HP%, otherwise the fight breaks and she disappears and you're softlocked until you exit the domain. It took quite a few tries to get it to work right. Remember to switch to another team then back to have the multipliers change.
Thank You :)

xer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xer »

sakin33 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:21 am
xer wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:01 am
sakin33 wrote:

Thank You :)
If the "vision hunt decree" mechanic comes into play before she's down to half HP (if I remember correctly) then the scenario is working fine. If not you'll most likely need to exit the domain and restart the fight.

In theory this only applies to the scripted story encounters and you should be able to just defeat her with atk/stat multipliers (and/or dumb enemy) active when you're replaying the final fight to farm talent materials but I haven't tried that yet as I don't need those mats.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Hey all
just a quick note on the screenshot i have posted:
Many hacks on it are checked...
But that was only for the purpose of the screenshot / message.
It's certainly not my normal use nor do i recomment it.

Luque9 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:31 pm
I'm very sorry if it seems that way, my main language isn't english
No worries, good to hear you were helped afterall by the community.

FAII
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FAII »

102220 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:19 pm
:(
FAII wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:19 pm

I somewhat got Hu Tao to 3M atk simply by equipping staff of Homa, which was around 48k on Skyward Spine. No increase in Damage. Homa on Raiden boosts her up to 1M atk, damage on her burst and skill goes up too. Is there any way to boost Ganyu or Childe with these?
I believe this is tied to whether the weapon has a passive that buffs HP. I just tested it out. Ayato with Haran does not get his ATK buffed. Ayato with Jade Cutter does. Spear of Homa also has a passive HP buff. It appears to have to be a HP-boosting Passive, as Zhongli with Black Tassel does not get his ATK buffed. The ATK buff is automatic and based on what you've set your Stat Multiplier to. The character also has to be in your active party for the hack to take effect. You may have to switch weapons for it to kick in.

However, it appears to be entirely cosmetic. Neither my Ayato or Bennett when buffed by it are doing any extra damage. It doesn't even appear to make Bennett's Burst give you more ATK buff. I believe the reason why Homa in Raiden appears to boost her damage is because her Burst and Skill damage get buffed by Attack Multiplier and you had it active at the same time.

vitoek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vitoek »

if i try to start cheat engine it just Freeze

it ask me to execute this luna list i pick yes, then it ask attach process i pick yes and nothing happening
i also changed the mhypbase.dll with mhypbase.dll.org
and i start cheat engine after get in the world of genschin impact