WWE 2K22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gaurav@007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: WWE 2K22

Post by Gaurav@007 »

Plz update it for V1.08

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Arcbrood
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arcbrood »

Raldazzar wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:26 am
I might be daft, but is there no way to edit VC or Myfaction tokens?
I haven't seen anyone post anything, but I don't think VC is a option to hack as it's "premium currency" but I see no reason why MFP can't be so I hope someone figures it out soon.

Arcbrood
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arcbrood »

Gaurav@007 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:12 pm
Plz update it for V1.08
It still works, there's no need to update it yet.

kenn9797
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kenn9797 »

No its not possible to hack My faction points, but u should be able to max my faction points each match so u get 600-700 per match.
but only 1 guy was able to but he won't relealse and on one here is able to do anything that good yet.

Not_Bass
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Not_Bass »

Anyone know if using this table will allow women to bleed? And if so, How? Thanks in return.

melovewrestling
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by melovewrestling »

Not_Bass wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:42 pm
Anyone know if using this table will allow women to bleed? And if so, How? Thanks in return.
I think if you change their gender to male, then bleeding should be available. (haven't tested in 2k22, but it has worked in all the previous 2k series so i'd assume this should still work)
But their voice would also change to male one so that's gonna be a bit funny lol.

Not_Bass
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Not_Bass »

melovewrestling wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:04 pm
Not_Bass wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:42 pm

But their voice would also change to male one so that's gonna be a bit funny lol.
Aww man, that sucks that its a double edge sword. No women's voice although I get blood... That sucks. Thank you though.

Krezz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Krezz »

Hello! Thanks a lot for these cheat engine scripts. They allow for a lot more freedom in the game and makes it a lot more fun. I wanted to know if it was possible to use this/CE to do more customization wise such as quickly allowing for double-hair (this is something I really miss being able to do) or assigning exclusive wrestler entrances like JBL1 to CAWs.

Additionally I'd like to know if it's possible to bypass attire restrictions in 2k22 by retooling the logic of a script someone made for 2k19 in an article titled "WWE 2K19 – Bypassing Attire Restrictions with Cheat Engine" (Not sure if it's okay to direct link but it's the first result) and applying it to the 2k22 table after modifying it. I believe this would be able to facilitate multiple stacking hair and the ability to stack multiple pieces of clothing which would be nice for CAW customization.
Last edited by Krezz on Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

JojCeec
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JojCeec »

Hey everyone, so I noticed people mentioning that the sliders were somewhat broken after the 1.06 update. The issue I personally noticed was that the Increase CC Sliders was one sided beginning 1.07 and into 1.08 meaning the slider only went up and not down limiting you to only certain changes. I edited the script slightly although I had no idea what I was changing and managed to get it to a point where you are now not limited to just moving the slider up and want to share those values with you here!

Check the Increase CC Sliders on and then double click on "Script"

Once you've done that another box will appear with a bunch of stuff in it. These are my values that allowed me more freedom, however change it to your liking and mess with it!

Again, not entirely sure what I was doing but it seems to have worked out for what I wanted to do and that was unlocking more freedom in the sliders!

viktor12a
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by viktor12a »

Hello everyone. I have wwe 2k22 pre-order nWo edition from steam. I have a question. How I can unlock Rey Mysterio 96 by cheat engine?

-AdviZzzor-
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by -AdviZzzor- »

Doesn't work on 1.08.

inveigle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by inveigle »

-AdviZzzor- wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:06 pm
Doesn't work on 1.08.
Yes it does.

Margie_Verpuss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Margie_Verpuss »

Who exactly does the "All Characters Available" cheat unlock? The name and description suggests it unlocks everyone, including characters not normally available, yet this thread is filled with people asking how to unlock characters, which means it doesn't really unlock everyone.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Margie_Verpuss wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:59 am
Who exactly does the "All Characters Available" cheat unlock? The name and description suggests it unlocks everyone, including characters not normally available, yet this thread is filled with people asking how to unlock characters, which means it doesn't really unlock everyone.
"All Characters Available"
As the name says, it makes them available to use. It doesn't unlock them.

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

Thank you GreenHouse for making this list for everyone to use. I just have a tiny question and sorry. I am newer to using cheat engine tables. Could I use just the any combination part? and will it work in MyGM and MyUniverse modes? So my wrestler (female) may challenge guys?