Tiny Tina's Wonderlands [Engine:Unreal 4.20]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands [Engine:Unreal 4.20]

Post by SunBeam »

I stand corrected. The two games -- Borderlands 3 and Tiny Tina's Wonderlands -- use a different folder for saves and config files. Thanks Akira for pointing it out!

Therefore, re-edited main post and leaving the information here as well:

1) Press WinKey+R (or click Start > type in run [Enter]) and paste this in:

Code: Select all

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
Press Enter.

2) You will see a file here called Input.ini. If it's not there, create it yourself.

3) Open the file and paste the lines below at the very top of the file (yes, you can delete anything else you see in the file; you're not breaking anything):

[/Script/Engine.InputSettings]
ConsoleKey=Tilde
Change Tilde to the key you want to use (e.g.: F10).

4) Save the file and that's that.

With this method the ConsoleKey will always remain set to the key you want, so you don't need to click 'Yes' in the cheat table when you're asked 'Change current ConsoleKey?' to always set your key.

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Evoc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Evoc »

Thanks for the release SunBeam, all worked perfectly as always.

guggelhupf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guggelhupf »

it now works perfect fine for me, but is there a command for changing the number of skill/attribute points? not adding, because i lvled to high and now i have 6 attribute/skill points i would like to delete so it doesnt always show me i have points to spend ;) another option would be to reduce the levels

Mahhsoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mahhsoon »

Sorry for the inconvenience, I've been using these tables for awhile now and the only thing i can't seem to get to work is SpawnAwesomeItems. Could anyone give me some pointers?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

guggelhupf wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:12 pm
it now works perfect fine for me, but is there a command for changing the number of skill/attribute points? not adding, because i lvled to high and now i have 6 attribute/skill points i would like to delete so it doesnt always show me i have points to spend ;) another option would be to reduce the levels
There are a lot of commands you can run in the context of known UObjects. All of those commands are UFunctions you can inspect in the ObjectDump.txt. For example:

[00012795] 0x00000000163602F0 Function OakGame.OakCharacter_Player.AddHeroPoints                                                  
[00012796] 0x00000000163603B0 IntProperty OakGame.OakCharacter_Player.AddHeroPoints.AddAmount                                     
[00012797] 0x0000000016360420 ByteProperty OakGame.OakCharacter_Player.AddHeroPoints.HeroPointType 
So the command would be: AddHeroPoints (int)AddAmount (bool)HeroPointType (e.g.: AddHeroPoints 5 1 -- add 5 points to point type 1 -- dunno if this is STR, but test).
Mahhsoon wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:32 pm
Sorry for the inconvenience, I've been using these tables for awhile now and the only thing i can't seem to get to work is SpawnAwesomeItems. Could anyone give me some pointers?
There is a main post in this topic that contains everything you need to know, including a "NOTES for dummies". See there why it doesn't work for you, second * bullet. If you took too long activating the [ Initialize ] script then just exit to main menu and go back into the game world (don't disable the script or the game will crash/hang; there's no need to re-enable it). Then the command will work.

guggelhupf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guggelhupf »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:59 pm
So the command would be: AddHeroPoints (int)AddAmount (bool)HeroPointType (e.g.: AddHeroPoints 5 1 -- add 5 points to point type 1 -- dunno if this is STR, but test).
this would be for adding, but as i said im looking for removing points. or changing the number of points i can actual spend. because i have 6 unspend attribute and skill points which i want to get rid of ;)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

guggelhupf wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:09 pm
SunBeam wrote:
this would be for adding, but as i said im looking for removing points. or changing the number of points i can actual spend. because i have 6 unspend attribute and skill points which i want to get rid of ;)
Would be nice if you don't use my work to fix the consequence of using other tables/trainers that give you 999.999 points :) Whoever wrote those clearly didn't understand the purpose of the Hero Stats and how they are tied to character progression. I have explained here how maximizing the stats at character creation screen breaks the game.

Please use the ObjectsDump.txt and find a function you can use:

P.S.: Try with minus (AddHeroPoints -2 1).

vgoy1082
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vgoy1082 »

anyone figure out the command for moonshards. ive tried eridium vault coins etc cant find it. currency and specific class mods the original commands arent working for me.

Blizardmanguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blizardmanguy »

vgoy1082 wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:14 pm
anyone figure out the command for moonshards. ive tried eridium vault coins etc cant find it. currency and specific class mods the original commands arent working for me.
The GiveEridium command from Borderlands 3 will work, but only to 4K moonshards. Has anyone found a way to grant EXP for Mythic Ranks? GiveLevels doesn't work.

guggelhupf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guggelhupf »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:12 pm
guggelhupf wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:09 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Would be nice if you don't use my work to fix the consequence of using other tables/trainers that give you 999.999 points :) Whoever wrote those clearly didn't understand the purpose of the Hero Stats and how they are tied to character progression. I have explained here how maximizing the stats at character creation screen breaks the game.
what, i only used your table and the command "GiveLevels = levels you up 5 levels" on the BL3 thread you linked. But you can also use this command when you are already 40 and gain additional 5 attribute and skill points and stay at lvl 40. I missclicked this so now i have more than i would like to have.

the "-2" command didnt worked, it added me additional 2 points. ty anyway

clyde05
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by clyde05 »

It seems all AddHeroPoints does from my testing is allocate hero points from the pool you get leveling up. Respeccing and using the command "AddHeroPoints 0 10" will add 10 to your strength and subtract 10 from your unspent Hero Points. It seems to respect max values and total points. So you can't add more than you have or go over the limit of a skill.

Also GiveLevels did not increase my level past 40 or give me any Skill/Hero points for me so I'm not sure what you are doing differently.

Still haven't found a way to modify total hero points outside of what Sunbeam did at chargen which has that unfortunate negative hero points consequence lol.

guggelhupf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guggelhupf »

clyde05 wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:33 pm
It seems all AddHeroPoints does from my testing is allocate hero points from the pool you get leveling up. Respeccing and using the command "AddHeroPoints 0 10" will add 10 to your strength and subtract 10 from your unspent Hero Points. It seems to respect max values and total points. So you can't add more than you have or go over the limit of a skill.

Also GiveLevels did not increase my level past 40 or give me any Skill/Hero points for me so I'm not sure what you are doing differently.

Still haven't found a way to modify total hero points outside of what Sunbeam did at chargen which has that unfortunate negative hero points consequence lol.
this is very strange. because after i used this command i got more as i said. i did not use any other command and now i have 6 additional unspend hero and skill points after the already spend 44 skill points for example

btw the command i used "AddHeroPoints -1 1" added me a point without removing one from the unspend points, so now i have a 1 point on str which i cant get rid of because it counts as initial value for this attribute

the best way for me to get rid of would be if there would be simple pointers for these values. like in other games searching for value, find value, edit value. (edit: which worked and i dont know why i didnt this earlier...)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I don't want to tell you guys to suck an elf, but let's please focus on single-player? It's obvious what you're trying to do and I won't assist with buffing your character for multi-player purposes. In single-player you have god command (and the script in the table) and "Set Weapon Properties" script which already gives you a shit ton of damage. The only other comment I have: if you want to play the game your way, then please figure out solutions on your own for the custom things you're looking for. Will just ignore future posts and let others help you; that doesn't mean I don't have a right to comment where due.

guggelhupf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guggelhupf »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:10 pm
I don't want to tell you guys to suck an elf, but let's please focus on single-player? It's obvious what you're trying to do and I won't assist with buffing your character for multi-player purposes. In single-player you have god command (and the script in the table) and "Set Weapon Properties" script which already gives you a shit ton of damage. The only other comment I have: if you want to play the game your way, then please figure out solutions on your own for the custom things you're looking for. Will just ignore future posts and let others help you; that doesn't mean I don't have a right to comment where due.
what the f are you talking about. im a singleplayer gamer. dude first you impute me to use another source of trainer/cheats and now this. for real i just ask simple questions. whats wrong with you

Blizardmanguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blizardmanguy »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:10 pm
Appreciate your work thus far and previously. Enjoy your time with the game, and be well!