Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Crakky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 Adds + Fixes

Post by Crakky »

devinparker19891954 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:56 pm
i been begging for help but no noen has been given can u help me all i need isa screen shot of the normal game files mine are messed up from trying to use the youtube method bypass anti cheat my email is devinparker19891954@gmail.com if u turn of turn on the table first an then load the game sometimes it will open i got it to open 6 r 7 times but has soon has i change my game settings cheat engine could't locate my game anymore
if you look up in the page i described a way of bypassing the anticheat and if you can load the game through steam and it doesnt say your put into offline mode then it's fine and don't need changing.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

Post by devinparker19891954 »

i know how to make a new folder an everything but i don't know how to get the number inside of it i have tried to find a guide but can't an does it just need to be in the game folder are
Last edited by devinparker19891954 on Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pwnzored1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pwnzored1 »

I have the text file and game in the right state, CE is 7.4 and the latest table but the table isn't autoloading the process and doesn't open when I click the first box in CE

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Nike_D_Fury wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:29 pm
Thanks for your work Gideon25!

I'm on v1.03.2 but for me the defense/dmg negation multipliers is not working properly, to be exactly the defense power multiplier isnt doing what its supposed to do, previously working on v1.03.1 of the game.

Anyone else?
Ah, I see its acting kindof strange.. Ill look into it..

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 (v2) Fix

Post by gideon25 »

Game v1.03.2(v2) FIX
[1.] [X] <== Defense/Dmg Negation Multipliers/Defense Power Multiplier (Left Side) was injecting at the wrong place (bad aob)

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

Can someone please make a Tutorial on this Add a file called steam_appid.txt and add “1245620” to it and put it where the Elden Ring.exe is located. Then launch the exe directly, don’t launch it through steam. You won’t be able to play Elden Ring online, but EAC will be disabled.

lobosan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lobosan »

Is it new that Chrome blocks CT files as "dangerous"?

sirgimpalittle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sirgimpalittle »

Something seems to be going on with the latest version of this table (or its the game) things like inf stamina/FP etc will work until i'm in combat and hit. Then suddenly they just act like they were never on. I can uncheck the box and recheck them and suddenly working again.

Also applies to no weight too. Randomly i'm fat rolling again, until i uncheck and recheck, then business as usual. Not sure if the game is looking in combat and out of combat memory addresses differently or what.

Edit: seems to be combat related for sure. Or when damage taken triggers it. Had inf stamina on while on horseback. swinging sword, no stamina drain. Random dog enemy bites me once, suddenly start getting stamina drain on each swing.

Edit 2: May also be related to enabling the cheats when on horseback. Died due to stuff randomly failing, stayed unmounted, unchecked the boxes again, rechecked them (didn't have to relaunch CE or the CT file at all) and suddenly working and STAYING working. This is all in the same game session right now that I was in when I first posted this post.

Edit 2.5, food for thought: I am more wondering now if there are different flags for horseback simply because there's a horse health bar and horse based stagger system too that determines if you get dismounted too. (staggered or horse dies). Maybe a new cheat to set inf horse health as well? Not sure if it's doable or already there and I'm blind.

coolausername
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by coolausername »

Noooo. Infinite jumps is broken ;___;

coolausername
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by coolausername »

Subbed to the Patreon b/c this is so useful, but man, I need that fly cheat to play this game lmfao

HollowThorn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HollowThorn »

Any chance there's a simple way to modify how much poise this gives me? I don't wanna have too much, but all the armor that gives any shred of poise worth having is ugly as sin and I don't wanna compromise or be fully impossible to interrupt as the script has it. I tried looking at the script for the massive poise bit, but it's all a bit above my head, if there's a few values I just need to change, I'd love to know what they are. Either way though, love the table, poise aside it's helped me re-balance a number of things in this game and made it actually fun for me to play or at least cut back on the tedium some parts come with, thanks a bunch!

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

is their a fall dmg script??

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

I got it figured out for the most part lol just wondering now is the all spells take one slot not working are is there a wqay to get more slots useing the table i got so much magic an 3 slots lol

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

If someone can figure out a stance breaking script so you can keep staggering all the enemies and bosses in 1 hit, that would be fun/cool to play around with.

Also the converse of that with preventing that on yourself with attacks during swings and animation states that poise seems not to apply to. I've been data mining but it's slim pickings on figuring out which unknown values effect this on a per-item basis, and is a silly solution to something that can possibly be resolved with an all-in-one script.

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

Word of advice,

If you go to 713, make sure to exit the game and log in with every refresh of runes. Otherwise, a ban triggers. You need to simulate the ability to drop and refresh I'd imagine. So no fast tracking offline.

Nothing else was changed or added during this time.