Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
haroldickenson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.1(v3) Godmode Crash Fix (try)

Post by haroldickenson »

Thanks again for the update! Just tried the Defense/Dmg multipliers, they work now. The addition of 'Immune to Negative Status Effects' is great, though the only thing preventing it from being perfect is the flickering pop-ups, e.g. when surrounded by poison mist, the status bar flickers in and out rapidly. I assume that's a HUD feature, so maybe something else needs to be deactivated for all the status bars to remain permanently invisible while the option is toggled.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

instantn00dles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by instantn00dles »

Same here for me still, the character flags like nodead don't work. Everything else like the scripts do work though.

JetFuelFool
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JetFuelFool »

I used this table to change my class, but unfortunately I messed up and made my stats too high and went online. I fixed it, but I'm afraid the damage is done and it's just a matter of time until I get banned. Is there anything I can do here? Delete the character, the save, etc? I just don't want to get banned :(

pixeloxin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pixeloxin »

ElAzul wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:05 pm
This doesnt appear to work? I tried all 3 of the versions linked and in none of them do I have the ability to even open the list?

PS, yes I am familair with cheat engine and how to use it. i.e selecting the game process, keeping the current list, so it isnt something silly like that, the lists simply do not open
The current table (1.03.1) worked for me until I logged out and logged back in. Then it no longer worked. it doesn't seem like it's able to hook the process for some reason, even when I try to hook it manually it doesn't show "start_protected_game.exe" at the top of cheat engine.

Still investigating, will let you know if I find any fix. So far no luck.

Edit: The appid trick to disable EAC isn't working for me it seems. I need a new method to disable EAC without changing the protected exe to the game's exe. This table can't hook it if I do that.

Lunaraia
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lunaraia »

I just added the txt named steam_appid.txt with 1245620 inside it. Then I started the Elden Ring EXE directly from inside its folder without renaming or copying or such at all, works like a charm. Sure can't go online, but then YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T BE ONLINE ANYWAY IF YOU'RE USING THIS.
Last edited by Lunaraia on Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ragnarok Drakengard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ragnarok Drakengard »

Lunaraia wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:46 am
I just added the txt named steam_appid.txt with 1245620 inside it. Then I started the Elden Ring EXE directly from inside its folder without renaming or copying or such at all, works like a charm. Sure can't go online, but then YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T ANYWAY BE ONLINE ANYWAY IF YOU'RE USING THIS.
Yeah this is all you need to do. Not sure why people are having trouble with this. I do that and it all works fine for me. Could possibly be missing a step or two or something.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.1(v2: Real 1.03.1) Fixes +Additions

Post by Siggymas »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:35 pm
hugmugmie wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:29 am
Thank you for the Update.
But It seems some cheat " CRASH" the game. Don't know why...
Maybe "Godmode", Maybe "Immune Negative Status"... Not sure which...

EDIT: Finally, I knew it. It's "[X] <== Invincibility/Godmode (Ignores Hits)"!!!
It's CRASH The game when you try to do the damage to the enemy.
Yea, actually there was a mistake/error in one of the lines in some new code I added to the godmode script that was supposed to make it even better..Please test this fixed one. If still a problem then I will remove the added code altogether.

Game v1.03.1(v3) Godmode Fix try
[1.] I had added some additional code to the invincibility godmode script where I made an error. I fixxed it. However let me know if still crashing and I will take out the new code completely.
this one worked for me, when i damage an enemy or when the enemy damage me, it did not crash my game. Thank you so much gideon25-sama~~~~

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 942826468 »

Thank you guys for the excellent work!

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

Added Weapon Scaling and a few other item options for the selected weapon script.
Attachments
SelectedWeaponMoreOptions.CT
(13.92 KiB) Downloaded 629 times

shuadd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shuadd »

I'm trying to add the legendary weapon "Bolt of Gransax" on the item giver, but I searched all tabs, it's not in any weapons tabs, or on any of the other categories. Is it there and I'm missing in the spelling? Or is it simply just missing from the table?

Thanks in advance!

haroldickenson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by haroldickenson »

haroldickenson wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:45 pm
Thanks again for the update! Just tried the Defense/Dmg multipliers, they work now. The addition of 'Immune to Negative Status Effects' is great, though the only thing preventing it from being perfect is the flickering pop-ups, e.g. when surrounded by poison mist, the status bar flickers in and out rapidly. I assume that's a HUD feature, so maybe something else needs to be deactivated for all the status bars to remain permanently invisible while the option is toggled.
I also noticed that the 'No Camera AutoRotation' script is not working. When I run sideways, for example, the camera attempts to compensate horizontally, making me run in a circle. When I manually disable autorotation via the original camera options, I run sideways in a straight line.

haroldickenson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by haroldickenson »

shuadd wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:21 am
I'm trying to add the legendary weapon "Bolt of Gransax" on the item giver, but I searched all tabs, it's not in any weapons tabs, or on any of the other categories. Is it there and I'm missing in the spelling? Or is it simply just missing from the table?

Thanks in advance!
Yep, it seems missing. The ID for "Bolt of Gransax" is 16090000. It works when I input it in Item Gib.

revn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revn »

Hi, selected item isnt working anymore. The box wont check to open the dropdown. I've tried selecting many different items but the box wont check.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Babbymode wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:14 am
Added Weapon Scaling and a few other item options for the selected weapon script.
Ah good deal Ill add that to next update

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

instantn00dles wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:17 pm
Same here for me still, the character flags like nodead don't work. Everything else like the scripts do work though.
The Nodead flag from my understanding was for using Warp/teleport features to not die (in addition to noclip)..