Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v6) *More Fixes + Additions**

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

FrenchyRomain wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:37 pm
You could start by reading the thread or any of the others. There are now 3 Elden Ring topics, for some reason, and all of them are littered with people asking about EAC and bypassing it. Bypassing the anti-cheat is step one of cheating on a game with anti-cheat. The table will not work until you do so.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

valsnoturpal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by valsnoturpal »

thank you for all the hard work to let us enjoy this <3

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:51 pm
FrenchyRomain wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:37 pm
Snips
To piggyback off of this, prior to what you new users may or may not believe, all of the tables are functioning as they should. Yes, I said it-ALL of the tables for this game, provided on this site, works. Yes—some of the features operate better than others, but they do work. The problem lies with the anti-cheat.

Several FR members have stated that EAC is a giant pain in the ass and you all are experiencing its potential firsthand. Secondly, this forum is specifically for single-player games and associated cheat tables. Elden Ring falls into that category once you remove the anti-cheat. Ridding or bypassing the AC, is not the table maker's problem, responsibility, or specialty and if it was, this is not the platform for it. The bypass methods and advice offered thus far was a kind gesture from them so be happy that you got that.

Once you figure out how to play the game in a truly single-player fashion, stripped of its Anti-Cheat (there's a way, it rhymes with tyrant and travels at sea), then we'll be more inclined to help, I feel.

Mandela3000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mandela3000 »

use this for it serves to revive npc CELESTIAL DEW

blopblipsheesh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blopblipsheesh »

I'm a solo player and I'm waiting for a special cheat to have the summon everywhere with us! It seems impossible no solution was yet to be found :(

Edit : How does the no clip work? When I activate it I'm still and I can't move?

Solgath
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Solgath »

blopblipsheesh wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:14 am
I'm a solo player and I'm waiting for a special cheat to have the summon everywhere with us! It seems impossible no solution was yet to be found :(

Edit : How does the no clip work? When I activate it I'm still and I can't move?
doesn't work with a controller i have found, use a mouse and keyboard, and use the camera to direct the way you want to go, careful though, go to far down and the game will think you are falling and kill you after a specific point.

edit: game recently updated, unknown how much will have broken in the table, but thought it would be good to mention, for those who can actually read. :P

mldt-f1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mldt-f1 »

after the update table stoped to work

quantumdot88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by quantumdot88 »

I'm missing the Bolt of Gransax legendary weapon for the trophy and, since it's a missable item, the only way to get it in the current game is for me to use the cheat table. I went offline and applied the Bolt of Gransax item code from the cheat table. I then received the item, closed cheat engine, died a couple of times, quit the game and restarted it in online mode.

Even though I now have the Bolt, it wasn't recognized by the trophy system. I dropped it and picked up again but this didn't change a thing. Is there any way to trigger the trophy?

hugmugmie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hugmugmie »

I try to not update Elden Ring yet. For making sure that the script table still work. Have anyone tried it yet that the script still work on latest update???

shrooms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shrooms »

quantumdot88 wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:43 am
I'm missing the Bolt of Gransax legendary weapon for the trophy and, since it's a missable item, the only way to get it in the current game is for me to use the cheat table. I went offline and applied the Bolt of Gransax item code from the cheat table. I then received the item, closed cheat engine, died a couple of times, quit the game and restarted it in online mode.

Even though I now have the Bolt, it wasn't recognized by the trophy system. I dropped it and picked up again but this didn't change a thing. Is there any way to trigger the trophy?
if you are sure you have the all the items for the achievement it might only check or register when picked up in the proper location, just use an achievement unlocked for steam and 100% every game you own in seconds or specific games/achievement.

quantumdot88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by quantumdot88 »

hugmugmie wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:56 am
I try to not update Elden Ring yet. For making sure that the script table still work. Have anyone tried it yet that the script still work on latest update???
Nope, doesn't work with the most recent patch. Tried it and you just can't apply the cheat table anymore
shrooms wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:57 am
quantumdot88 wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:43 am

if you are sure you have the all the items for the achievement it might only check or register when picked up in the proper location, just use an achievement unlocked for steam and 100% every game you own in seconds or specific games/achievement.
Could be.. that specific item, Bolt of Gransax, is only accesible in normal Leyndell on a giant spear. Once it turns to ashen leyndell, the spear is all crooked and you can't find any items on there.

About the steam unlock thing: You're talking about the steam achievement manager? Any such manager that is working for Elden Ring trophies?

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

so ive just now logged into the game after recent update to see if i was in the clear. I got a pop up message saying modded equipment so i assume adding in or spawning items will trigger a flag per say - etc adjusting runes, even tho ive been offline 98% of my time on all 4 of my characters have been legit besides adjusting quantities idk what character did what it didn't say i was banned yet but it did say i gotta delete them so q-q

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

side note stay offline or be a dumb ass and get banned dont blame nobody but yourselfs. as for you inf hp fat fucks in pvp fuck you

Meatpixie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Meatpixie »

Can we get "ParamPatcher v3.0.8 Make Your Own Magic! Discord Members Only" without discord from Hexinton table? Specifically the "InfiniteSpirits" to summon spirits anywhere. I don't understand why they add this "DRM".

xkloner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xkloner »

can i play it with anti cheat ?!