Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HectikGamez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring

Post by HectikGamez »

Ownsin wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:06 pm
HectikGamez wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:51 am
I have a 100+ hrs gamesave with me cheating from the start (Max player lvl 713 {I think} + 99 stats, Runes changed to 999 mil every time I died from falling :lol: , infinite health/FP/Stamina, changed quantity of obtained items to 300~500 each if possible, speed hack, one hit kill, 100% drop rate, and etc I cant remember rn). Then just went back online for many hours and im not banned ..... yet :lol: . I was helping my friend with bosses and from invaders. Restarted the game to see if i was banned yet after the online game sessions and im not.
Did you by any chance edit your stats at all or edited your Runes directly?
I messed around with everything. I edited the lvls, stats, and runes directly. At first I changed my lvl and stats to 999 since i was sure what was the max. After a while I just reset myself to level 1 and 10 on stats and then I just locked the runes at 999 mil to lvl up "legit". :lol:
benny89 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:55 pm
Do you think it's safe to add Golden Seeds and Sacred Tears? I just want to make PvP character that is at start of the map since this is the PvP spot for duels.

What about Golden Runes and Talisman Pouches?
Im not sure about adding but I changed the quantity of both to 300+ :ph34r:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GOPNIK_FRIENDO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GOPNIK_FRIENDO »

HectikGamez wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:51 am
I have a 100+ hrs gamesave with me cheating from the start (Max player lvl 713 {I think} + 99 stats, Runes changed to 999 mil every time I died from falling :lol: , infinite health/FP/Stamina, changed quantity of obtained items to 300~500 each if possible, speed hack, one hit kill, 100% drop rate, and etc I cant remember rn). Then just went back online for many hours and im not banned ..... yet :lol: . I was helping my friend with bosses and from invaders. Restarted the game to see if i was banned yet after the online game sessions and im not.
With FromSoft bans have never happened immediately. They have historically done bans in waves once every week or two.

xer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xer »

Thanks to user anonymouz for pointing out that someone made a CT table to remove the chromatic aberration. Remove the post if I'm not allowed to link external mods.

It's mod #93 on nexus.

SharkRoach
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SharkRoach »

Has an option to force loot-able items to your character's location been considered yet? ADHD gets me down bad.

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

Pathfinder996 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:12 pm
so disabling internet disables EAC? It seems like it still launchs.
Don't use steam, use the app within the game folder.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

Is there a table that changes what New Game + we're on? Allt his cheating made the game too easy. I miss the challenge but I also wanted to have nice fashion when I play.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

KokaKola wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:00 pm
DS2 I don't remember, but DS3 did it weekly, by the 2nd week of release a lot of people were already banned
Yeah I seem to remember both taking around a month but I could obviously be wrong, in any case they didn't start doing the manual bans immediately.

Ozveidt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ozveidt »

Thank you for answering, last question . If i use git item but ashe its ok for not for online ? thank U

Stivenz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stivenz »

Does anyone know if cheating for Larval Tears and other key items can get me banned?
Last edited by Stivenz on Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Squalor wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:42 am
Is there a table that changes what New Game + we're on? Allt his cheating made the game too easy. I miss the challenge but I also wanted to have nice fashion when I play.
In my table in the: archived/Testing/not working, toward the bottom of that section is the NG+ number script.

ExTremZero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExTremZero »

i made some "testings" for myself just to make some PvP Characters ready for invasions, like i did in every FromSoftware Game. Since i didnt know when i tested that family shared accounts can also flag the main account i tested on my alter steam account.

I tested first the CE Table from nexus, the one called "Hexinton", there is also a "ItemGIB" script, but also a "GigaGIB" its mainly to give you ALL items of a type you want, example every upgrade material, every weapon etc.

So i gave my char every upgrade mat, weapon, talisman, goods, magics, just everythihg besides of key items, it only doesnt drop max upgrade mat, also the stuff to upgrade to +10/+25, i didnt care about it since main builds are around 50/80 no one has maxed weapon on those levels.

Also used ItemGib to give me some boss armor since i just need on helmet, armor, gautlets etc.

Also dropped me Talisman slot thingys, Runes, Golden Seeds, Sacred tears and items to invade ulimited times to max out my build on flasks and level up my char to that level. Also tp'ed myself around the map to unlock the graces there, since in DS3 is it bannable when you just unlock every bonfire with a script so imma just warped there. When i was ready with my build i restarted the game and launched it with EAC on to test my build on some poor ppl, played around 3/5 hours straight, leaved that account be and played on my main account to help my friends.

Didnt touch the alt account for a week (since banwaves in ds3 are once a week, on every wednessday i believe) and tested again if my friend could still see my sign or if i could see his, still saw summons and he could summon me.

when i read that alt accounts can also lead to a ban for the main account, i just deleted the savegame entirely and started a new char go to the first boss, suicided myself and touched some grass on the first grace and got roasted being maidenless and quit out. This part is about 5 days ago, and didnt got banned on my main account and also see summon signs from my friends on my alt, may the banwaves are different in ER, i got lucky or those things are 99% safe?

Also i messed up things and got items without any Icons or got gestures in my inventory, deleted the safe and restarted my doings.

Leorendel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Leorendel »

benny89 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:55 pm
Do you think it's safe to add Golden Seeds and Sacred Tears? I just want to make PvP character that is at start of the map since this is the PvP spot for duels.

What about Golden Runes and Talisman Pouches?
Generally, but as literally everyone already said we don't know specifics yet, anything limited added is a risk.
Golden Runes?
Should be fine, some enemies drop them. Though I'd recommend simply using the damage multiplier & invincibility to rush to a Lords Rune and then just use infinite item use.

Talisman Pouches, Golden Seeds, Sacred Tears, Memory Stones?
Those are generally more risky as there is a definite and limited number of them in the game.
Especially Talisman Pouches and Memory Stones it's not even guaranteed to work as they could simply set a flag at those points instead of looking into your inventory.
Better not.

Stivenz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stivenz »

And what about Larval Tears and Whetstone? I missed one Whetstone and can't get it before NG+ actually.

kloklojul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kloklojul »

is it possible to increase the "invade counter" for rogiers quest to 3 with CE so you can finish the quest? i don't want to go online with a safe i have played around with CE in.

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

ty for y'all hard work