Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Toxxysko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v5) **More Fixes**

Post by Toxxysko »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:53 pm
So here is an example of the Auto Parry. I held the Guard/block button down for over a minute and never released it. You can see it automatically parries EVERY normal strike (Just not the power strikes which can't be parried):

The AUTO BLOCK option was NOT on.
Would like to confirm that this is not what a parry is.
The auto parry script seems to hugely widen your parry window though.
Suggest renaming the script to "Easy Parry" instead.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Meatpixie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v5a) **More Fixes**

Post by Meatpixie »

Would it be possible to incorporate an auto-pick/auto-loot script like they did with Sekiro? Mostly when on horseback I constantly miss the loot prompt

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

ty for y'all hard work

jackyboy90
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jackyboy90 »

Siggymas wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:53 pm
jackyboy90 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:06 pm
If unlock all grave i can t access lyndell because It s already in ashes......It Is normal ? Can i finish the game ? Because After Godfrey there s no portal in the tree....
theres suppose to be a grace site after fighting godfrey and inside the tree after fighting the final boss, just before you decide what to do with the elden ring.

btw if anyone using invincibility, it makes your summons invincible too but they cannot damage any enemy.
no the question was if i unlock all graces can i go leyndall before ashes ?

Galaxyyz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galaxyyz »

Bolt of Gransax isn't under weapons list

polarcosine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by polarcosine »

Will you possibly be adding a give every item in the game button or give 1 of all armors/weapon or maybe a function to delete things from our inv that's not meant to be there like the ICON things that cant normally be deleted. Thank you for the table it's amazing!

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

This table is awesome, however I have a few questions... A friend got the game beacuse of the hype, not very good at this kind of games (soulslike), so I might help going into his world. Of course I will disable everything, and removing the steam id txt for the eac bypass method and all that, I do not want to ruin anybody's experience online, either let them know I use this. Should I worry joining his world?

So far i've only used the god mode ignoring hits, damage multiplier and some other multipliers but I did not changed stats, values or whatever that could compromise my character stats....

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

p1tbull wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:10 pm
This table is awesome, however I have a few questions... A friend got the game beacuse of the hype, not very good at this kind of games (soulslike), so I might help going into his world. Of course I will disable everything, and removing the steam id txt for the eac bypass method and all that, I do not want to ruin anybody's experience online, either let them know I use this. Should I worry joining his world?

So far i've only used the god mode ignoring hits, damage multiplier and some other multipliers but I did not changed stats, values or whatever that could compromise my character stats....
No one's been banned yet. But we don't know if it will stay that way in a few weeks or even a year. Any risk you take going online will be on you. If you don't want to risk being banned, don't go online.

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

shrooms wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:30 pm
has anyone tried setting base lvl to 120 and maxing all stats to 99 to pvp yet?
and get auto banned sure lets all go online and mod

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

keep in mind your save is uploaded to their servers when you go online, meaning they can most likely see any illegal/modified values

NamelessShade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NamelessShade »

Am I doing something wrong? I've added the whetblade key items to my character with the item giver, I can see them in my inventory but I'm unable to use them and change affinity. Is this just broken or an error I'm making?

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

NamelessShade wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:39 am
Am I doing something wrong? I've added the whetblade key items to my character with the item giver, I can see them in my inventory but I'm unable to use them and change affinity. Is this just broken or an error I'm making?
oh yeah, i've been testing this. Ash of war also won't be able to be duplicated
so far the safest thing that i cheat for "goods/magic" is anything that can be stored

DON'T CHEAT KEY ITEM GUYS (The one that can't be stored and held more than 1), THIS THING HAS "FLAG" THAT NEED TO BE TRIGGERED WHEN PICKED UP ON THEIR ORIGINAL PLACE OR THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO BE USED

AstralLuna
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v5) **More Fixes**

Post by AstralLuna »

Toxxysko wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:51 pm

Would like to confirm that this is not what a parry is.
The auto parry script seems to hugely widen your parry window though.
Suggest renaming the script to "Easy Parry" instead.
Yeah, I'm perfectly happy with the way the script functions currently.

Orieus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Orieus »

If I may make a request, if it's not too hard for you, would you be able to add a way to change the effects of weapons? Such as adding extra poison, bleed, frost, madness, death, etc?

wingzero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wingzero »

Siggymas wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:57 am
isosplx wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:26 pm
Is there an option for infinite buffs?
Not just the 10 sec buffs, but any magic buff you cast on your character.
well the cheat posted by Face007, make the incantations of Golden Vow infinite. But the magic buff for making your weapon have lightning elements or blackflame elements is not infinite.

and i think his cheat for Unlimited oiling and 10 secs buff last forever, need an update because certain items disable the script.
Face007 wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:30 pm
Game v1.02.3 Full credit to all the script makers out there! I made some changes :D
I just discover some areas in the map(ex. Ranni's Rise Area) the script does not work and some areas(ex. Limgrave) work. I am only applying Broiled Prawns(temp damage reduction) and Soft Cotton and a weapon grease. I think the script does not cover different areas.

Its been happening to me always when i just open the game then select "Continue", first thing i do is change stat of my weapon and armor and it always crashes the game. Same with the Resistance multipliers. However if i tried spending a little bit of time playing before ever changing the stats of weapons and armor a crash will seldom occur.