Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v2) **Fixed + Defense Multipliers**

Post by gideon25 »

bluepanda wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:26 pm
Paparoyal wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:52 pm
This is absolutely fantastic, I have just one question. I assume I have to disable easy anticheat to use this, how do you recommend doing this for the table to still work?
Go to your main game folder of Elden Ring, create a new file with the name "steam_appid.txt" where also "eldenring.exe" is, insert the following inside, save and close it:

Rename your file (same folder) "start_protected_game.exe" into "start_protected_game.bak" or so. Clone your "eldenring.exe" and rename it to "start_protected_game.exe". Done. This will essentially prevent EAC from running. You can also now rename or remove the "EasyAntiCheat"-folder too, as it now serves no purpose.
Don't rename the EasyAnticheat folder or rename ANY files. Thats just not necessary and can screw things up for normies who can't keep up with what they named/renamed/etc.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mrblondie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v3) **Fixes + Additions**

Post by mrblondie »

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:19 pm
Game v1.02.3 (v3)
[1.] FINALLY, fixed the infinite item use, seriously :P Plus I even added an alternate script, just in case.
[2.] Put in player checks/compares for the Defense Multiplier scripts. The NPC invaders are still tough bastards though and seem to ignore some of the players defense stats. Probably just the way they work. LET ME KNOW IF it makes ANY difference cause I could not tell a lot one way or another cause they are naturally tough.
[3.] Added a Toggle for greater rune activation..Not sure what it does, but saw it in the discord.
[4.] The Free Smithing is now ALSO ignore crafting materials AND Free crafting (won't take your materials anymore)
[5.] Item Giver (Gib) Organizing improvements:
1. I removed Shields and Arrows/Bolts from the Huge Weapons pulldowns and put them in their OWN Pull down menus.
2. I removed BELL BEARINGS, Crystal Tears, GOLD/BOSS/GREAT RUNES & REMEMBRANCES, Smithing Stones and Crafting Materials, Spells, and Summons from the Huge Goods/Magic Pull down Menus and put them in their own menus to make them easier to find.
See:

There are 2 EXPERIMENTAL options: BACK up your saves and don't use online (as I have not tested anything online of course). Under the archived/Testing/not working section of the table (at the very bottom) there are 2 scripts at the VERY top of that section I worked hard to put together but am leery about including them as they may break your game progression or whatever and they have not been tested:
<== @@Full Map & All Sites of Grace Unlocking@@
Yep you can unlock the Full map and/or MOST of the Grace sites (but not all as I missed a few).
[X] <== Warp to Site of Grace (by Coinsworth)
The warping you will need the NoDead set to 1 and probably the noclip cause may put you underground or something.
Appreciate for hard work. Please continue update your table.This the best table so far 👍👍

MnemonicLight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MnemonicLight »

I think the item codes need to be updated because a lot of the talismans like Flock's canvas talisman is giving me glintstone scrap, daedicar's woe is giving me flame, protect me and some of them like milicent's prosthesis is not giving me anything

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

MnemonicLight wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:52 am
I think the item codes need to be updated because a lot of the talismans like Flock's canvas talisman is giving me glintstone scrap, daedicar's woe is giving me flame, protect me and some of them like milicent's prosthesis is not giving me anything
Take a look here (right click):

Open that. You can uncheck the "Only show the description part" and you will always see the ID numbers (but won't be able to search using the arrow down key though). You can compare it to the current updated mass community project here:
[Link]#

Yea some of the items are incorrect or don't seem to exist(yet?)..

burntoash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by burntoash »

I can't seem to get this to work anymore. V2 worked all yesterday & early this morning, now suddenly CE won't even load the process. I've disabled internet on/off, I've done .txt thing, still nothing works again.

RockSledgeman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RockSledgeman »

CE itself freezes and has to have its process killed when trying to load the table.

NamelessShade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NamelessShade »

How can I give myself every talisman... without clicking each one individually? Can I request a "give all in category" feature for that?

chelbun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chelbun »

I know its kind of lame but... do I still get achivements by not using steam?

kekakudoori
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kekakudoori »

guys beware with the latest v3 cheattable. I bricked my savegame with +70 hours in it by not disabling any cheats BEFORE closing the main script. I have been able to reproduce the issue by doing the following steps:

1. run eldenring.exe
2. run v3 cheat table
3. attach process
4. Enable Main Script "Elden Ring All in One Table bla bla"
5. Enable any script such as [x]<===Infinite Stamina, Infinite FP etc
6. Close Main script without disabling any of the enabled cheats such as the previously enabled Infinite Stamina, Infinite FP
7. Main Script CANNOT be enabled anymore. Clicking on "Elden Ring All in One Table bla bla" wont collapse the drop down menu

Savegame is now bricked. i am not sure if anyone else is affected by it. BACKUP YOUR SAVES before using v3. i have been reverting back to using v2 and no problems observed. I am even copying the NEW Infinite Item Use script from v3 to my v2 main script but nothing has been bricked so far.

EDIT: turns out the problem is more severe. even if you didnt use any of the script as long as you ENABLE the drop down menu and then DISABLE while ingame, it will brick. One way I can prevent bricking is keeping the MAIN Script enabled (the drop down menu) and quit game. the game will save properly this way

TLDR, dont disable the drop down menu main script once you enable it. Only disable or close the CE app after quitting the game.
Last edited by kekakudoori on Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

Would there be a way to assign unique weapon skills to any weapon/swap them around? Or are the unique skills "too built in"?

Also versions of items(Bloodhound's Keen Fang) don't work in item giver only the base type(Bloodhound's Fang) works for me. Tbh I don't think they are needed as they bloat the list and...I was about to say we can do it in-game anyway but no; we can't add Ashes of War to the unique weapons lol

Also above post scared me and I disabled the scripts for now.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

chelbun wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:36 am
I know its kind of lame but... do I still get achivements by not using steam?
hello yes, even though u play offline inside the game, as long as steam is online. you still get achievement. U should try when defeating certain bosses like second shardbearer.

Atrayu1986
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Atrayu1986 »

Absolutely fantastic work - thanks so much!

Quick question - how does the damage negation thing work? Does it reduce the incoming damage by a %? Or am I understanding that wrong?

Thank you!

soibac
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by soibac »

Thank you so much! Works fantastic!

onan48
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by onan48 »

<<The array of byte named myGameDataMan could not be found>>

xiilef25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xiilef25 »

Hey, I have a problem
The array of byte named myGameDataMan could not be found, I cant use the newer version of the table but I can use the old one, as it doesnt have this "myGameDataMan"