Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by ll62518475 »

Im curious about something... hear me out.

What if I go full blown nuclear overkill? What if I Disable EAC with this (viewtopic.php?p=238087#p238087) ---> delete the EAC folder from the game dir ---> and go completely offline. Then edit my stats ---> add some pretty basic items or like 60k runes ---> keep the game running for about 16+ hours ---> then while in-game, delete the save files and let the game generate completely new ones by playing a bit ---> then uninstall the game ---> uninstall steam (all in offline) ---> reinstall steam (online, duh) ---> reinstall the game ---> play with the regenerated save files.

Seems very excessive and paranoid, right? It is, and possibly doesnt even make a difference (since I dont understand how the detection works), but.... I am curious if that would avoid detection and a ban. I would essentially start with a fresh steam and game installation, and only the save file would be older, which would have quite a few hours in it. My logic is that whatever gets logged, or whatever ''marks'' CE would leave (if anything, I dunno) during the offline shenanigans, would get deleted when uninstalling the game and steam altogether, so there would be no chance to send out any of that data when going online with fresh installs.
Of course, if theyre using some kind of specific calculations to see how many added stats someone should have relative to their class and level, id be fucked regardless. Id also be fucked if they checked how many runes I have relative to how many in total I have gained (a hidden value?) + the time the safe file existed (+16 hours).

Note that these speculations are utterly from a noobs perspective. Im a caveman compared to most of you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Leorendel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Leorendel »

Aaron90 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:28 am
SteamUser3212 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:31 am
AstralLuna wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:08 am

This question is asked ad nauseam. Nobody knows right now which edits, if any, are safe. Especially in the case of people like yourself who don't even specify which kind of edits. If you're at all worried about being banned then don't use an edited character online. Simple as that.
if you edit anything in stats items change armor ids you will get flagged. editing runes quantity etc
Not intending to edit stats or items at all. But what bugs me is that something so (in theory) harmless as ONLY adding an "x" amount of runes can flag you.

So basically it's like Dark Souls 2, with the so called "Soul Memory". Correct?
Yes, this was used in previous games, since DS2, with it being in DS3 merely an anticheat tool.
It's a way to keep how much souls you can actually have consistent.
Jirodyne wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:38 am
I have a simple question I would love to know the answer to. Is there a way for me to go offline, use this to add an expencive item/duplicate one, turn off the cheat and go online again, and then not be banned and then be able to sell that expensive item for lots of 'legit runes'. Effectively getting around their anti editing runes detection.
In short: We do not know what bans people.

In long: In the past games using the unlimited item use cheat and then using the Rune items was a reliable way to do this.
Duplicating items is a bit hard as we do not know what flags a save, and having more than you should of the wrong/right item is generally a save way to do it.
As a rule of thumb: If the cheat directly changes something in the save, without the game calling the required actions to get that, there is a good chance that it bans you. (See also in the early days of DS3 cheating before gib code existed dropping an item, editing what's in that drop and picking it back up again)

I do not take any responsibility in bans resulting from my advice as I think I repeated enough that we do not know what bans you yet.
This is doubly true with the fact that EAC has been added, which is a lot more obscure than Froms normal slapdash anticheat.
You can however be safe to assume that anything that banned you in DS3 will also ban you here: [Link] (an overview of the things that ban you in DS3).

Kuugen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kuugen »

salineprune wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:35 pm
Hey.

Hexinton released a v0.4 of his table - see attached.
Not sure if it might help you or not.

Update notes:
1.fixed several features.
2.ItemDrop
3.Attack Param
4.New noclip
5.add ashes of war
The "immobilize enemies" also immobilizes you.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

Kuugen wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:14 pm
salineprune wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:35 pm
Hey.

Hexinton released a v0.4 of his table - see attached.
Not sure if it might help you or not.

Update notes:
1.fixed several features.
2.ItemDrop
3.Attack Param
4.New noclip
5.add ashes of war
To be honest, I didn't even test the table. I just put it up for convenience.
It's not my table but Hexinton's. So I'm not going to bother fixing his work if something is broken.

My CE skills aren't that great to begin with so I can only do basic level things anyway. (Hoping to improve this one day - might take an assembly course or something, since I might be able to join one for free through work).

Snopsiii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Snopsiii »

when i use this trainer on my other steam account with family sharing can i get banned on my main account ?

Evoc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Evoc »

Talzion wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:28 am
Hi. I made an account to post this as a warning to those of you willing to go online with a cheated save.

I did some tests on a dummy steam account, because my curiosity was burning. I have received a 180 day ban (Thankfully not on my main steam account). Of course, no VAC Ban on my steam account, either, so it's just Elden Ring, if that's what ya'll worrying about...

I was trying to be slick and create workarounds the system wasn't prepared for, like, for example; changing item numbers if they're in the storage box and moving them to the character, thinking it was character specific. I waited 8HRs after doing that cheat on the dummy steam account and went offline/online multiple times with the same save (With cheat engine closed and unhooked during online). Did not seem to do anything, since I received a 180 Ban, albeit delayed, after 8 hours or so. SO YEAH, it'll detect changes you didn't really think of.

So, dummy account number two. This time, I was going to just use infinite health and steamroll through things willy-nilly. I played offline using the provided methods and had fun for about 10 Hours. Decided to refresh everything and log onto online. I was able to play for a few hours, died, and actually lost connection once I respawned. I went to main menu and tried connecting back in and, YEP. 180 Day ban.

No idea how it detects this stuff, can't wrap my head around it, but in the name of science, I dedicate a few copies of elden ring for ya'll.

So yeah, just don't cheat. You'll get caught, it's pretty much guaranteed. Just play offline.
It *will* know.
Not sure if you're still testing but just adding my experience, I'm level 150+ and changed my runes like 4 days ago, I have added a weapon, bunch of spells and charges (both tears/golden seeds) to my flasks and haven't had an issue helping my friend in coop, I've been online the whole time (except for using CE of course).

I never directly added runes though, figured messing with runes directly in any way was risky so gave myself a stupid amount of golden runes and sold them instead to get Runes.

Maybe mine is delayed, maybe it's something else, who knows lol. I'm not really fussed if I do get banned as I play singleplayer only, it's handy for helping friends when they're debating uninstalling though 😂

Galaxyyz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galaxyyz »

Evoc wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:13 pm
Talzion wrote:
Hi. I made an account to post this as a warning to those of you willing to go online with a cheated save.

I did some tests on a dummy steam account, because my curiosity was burning. I have received a 180 day ban (Thankfully not on my main steam account). Of course, no VAC Ban on my steam account, either, so it's just Elden Ring, if that's what ya'll worrying about...

I was trying to be slick and create workarounds the system wasn't prepared for, like, for example; changing item numbers if they're in the storage box and moving them to the character, thinking it was character specific. I waited 8HRs after doing that cheat on the dummy steam account and went offline/online multiple times with the same save (With cheat engine closed and unhooked during online). Did not seem to do anything, since I received a 180 Ban, albeit delayed, after 8 hours or so. SO YEAH, it'll detect changes you didn't really think of.

So, dummy account number two. This time, I was going to just use infinite health and steamroll through things willy-nilly. I played offline using the provided methods and had fun for about 10 Hours. Decided to refresh everything and log onto online. I was able to play for a few hours, died, and actually lost connection once I respawned. I went to main menu and tried connecting back in and, YEP. 180 Day ban.

No idea how it detects this stuff, can't wrap my head around it, but in the name of science, I dedicate a few copies of elden ring for ya'll.

So yeah, just don't cheat. You'll get caught, it's pretty much guaranteed. Just play offline.
It *will* know.
Not sure if you're still testing but just adding my experience, I'm level 150+ and changed my runes like 4 days ago, I have added a weapon, bunch of spells and charges (both tears/golden seeds) to my flasks and haven't had an issue helping my friend in coop, I've been online the whole time (except for using CE of course).

I never directly added runes though, figured messing with runes directly in any way was risky so gave myself a stupid amount of golden runes and sold them instead to get Runes.

Maybe mine is delayed, maybe it's something else, who knows lol. I'm not really fussed if I do get banned as I play singleplayer only, it's handy for helping friends when they're debating uninstalling though 😂
Would you be kind enough to spread that help over to me? 🙂

FrankySahwit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FrankySahwit »

Snopsiii wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:30 pm
when i use this trainer on my other steam account with family sharing can i get banned on my main account ?
Guys, bring in the flugegeheimen! :D I mean, that in-game screenshot that everyone's sick of seeing in this thread already. It states there plain as day: yes, you can. Doesn't mean you will be, but you can. No, it wasn't like that previously. Yes, it's a dick move towards modders who want to make and play epic mods like DS3's Cinders online with friends.

On a separate note, can anyone here who's been confirmed as banned tell us if it's a BAN or a SOFTBAN? Zero explanation so far from people claiming to be penalized. In layman's terms, is there NO ONLINE WHATSOEVER for 180 days or just a shift to the "shadow server" for cheaters? Do messages and bloodstains remain?

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

Jirodyne wrote:
I have a simple question I would love to know the answer to. Is there a way for me to go offline, use this to add an expencive item/duplicate one, turn off the cheat and go online again, and then not be banned and then be able to sell that expensive item for lots of 'legit runes'. Effectively getting around their anti editing runes detection.
they actually dont have any anti-editing runes system, you can edit runes and not get banned if you keep it in the realm of possible, dark souls 3 was the same, there is an ammount of runes you can get that will get you in level 180, 190 in elden ring legit, what you cannot do and will ban you is getting all stats 99 or going above 180, 190, if you do they will see that you have more runes than you should and you edited the runes in, there isnt a way to detect how you get the runes in the game, only the total ammount

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

Galaxyyz wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:48 pm
Evoc wrote:
Talzion wrote:

It *will* know.

adding items dont give bans cause they cant detect it how you get it, also if you add runes in the realm of possible it probably cant detect how you get it too, they never could detect how you get it, they only detect the ammount of runes you get and if its an impossible ammount, you get a ban, oh adding items there is only one way to get you banned actually that is adding boss items before you actually killed them, that can get you banned
Last edited by duducasarotto on Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leorendel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Leorendel »

duducasarotto wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:28 pm
Jirodyne wrote:
they actually dont have any anti-editing runes system, you can edit runes and not get banned if you keep it in the realm of possible, dark souls 3 was the same, there is an ammount of runes you can get that will get you in level 180, 190 in elden ring legit, what you cannot do and will ban you is getting all stats 99 or going above 180, 190, if you do they will see that you have more runes than you should and you edited the runes in, there isnt a way to detect how you get the runes in the game, only the total ammount
This is categorically wrong, Dark Souls 3 kept track of at least your current amount of Souls, how many you've spent and how many you have received.
So if the sum of your current and spent (spent includes lost) is not equal to the total amount of souls you will get banned.

Galaxyyz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galaxyyz »

duducasarotto wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:33 pm
Galaxyyz wrote:
Evoc wrote:

adding items dont give bans cause they cant detect it how you get it, also if you add runes in the realm of possible it probably cant detect how you get it too, they never could detect how you get it, they only detect the ammount of runes you get and if its an impossible ammount, you get a ban
So your saying i can add items to sell or consumable runes without getting banned as long as i add a reasonable amount? Has this been tested? I feel like they would know if you add items from thin air

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

Galaxyyz wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:37 pm
duducasarotto wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:33 pm
Galaxyyz wrote:

adding items dont give bans cause they cant detect it how you get it, also if you add runes in the realm of possible it probably cant detect how you get it too, they never could detect how you get it, they only detect the ammount of runes you get and if its an impossible ammount, you get a ban
So your saying i can add items to sell or consumable runes without getting banned as long as i add a reasonable amount? Has this been tested? I feel like they would know if you add items from thin air
I didnt sold the items but I edited my save with some runes, Im level 183, added all spells except boss spells cause this ones can get you banned if you didnt killed the boss yet, and added some items, not banned so far

FrankySahwit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FrankySahwit »

Galaxyyz wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:37 pm
It's not about a "reasonable amount". You can grind millions of souls legit as well, and trade items with friends too. It's about your total souls EVER collected by that character in the game (the "Soul Memory" all the way back from DS2) matching the amount of souls your character EVER spent purchasing items or levels (or dying twice and losing) being checked against your current souls. Also, item add should in theory be using legit mechanisms for getting item drops. Only specific items should be checked for legitimacy and/or their amount. In DS3 it was Titanite Slabs, they were limited in one NG cycle and were used to upgrade your weapon to maximum +X number. That's why in DS3 you spent ONE Titanite Slab on upgrading any ONE weapon and then just spawned in +5 and +10 weapons with a cheat table (you had to get A weapon upgrade level LEGIT, but only ONCE). Some people are saying boss souls are being tracked now too? Who knows! So far, nothing is certain about bans, no one even told us if it's a full online ban or a softban.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Kuugen wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:14 pm
Works on my table. But that one uses compares that I setup so it only applies to enemies.. I either fixed or completely redid scripts that were not working correctly. That specific one works great because I used it a lot in tested the other scripts.
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.