Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by Squalor »

I dun goofed, how do I delete an item? Accidentally added a crimson flask because I forgot to switch the Item drop down menu to Armor.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

SteamUser3212 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:31 am
AstralLuna wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:08 am
RetroVoid wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:54 am
if i edit a character offline, would i be able to bring said character back to online without getting banned?
This question is asked ad nauseam. Nobody knows right now which edits, if any, are safe. Especially in the case of people like yourself who don't even specify which kind of edits. If you're at all worried about being banned then don't use an edited character online. Simple as that.
if you edit anything in stats items change armor ids you will get flagged. editing runes quantity etc
if Im right edit items in doesnt get you flagged but if you edit enhancement stones, runes, etc you get flagged or item enhancements so you can probably edit items in cause it never flagged you in any souls game but enhancements and etc does cause they have a tracking for this things but its not how many enhancement items you have but how many runes and enhancements you did to items, they also dont have the track of items you get only to give achievements but not to flagg, they have how you got the runes but if you add runes in a specific way you wont get flagged, someone discovered a way to add runes spawning creatures and instant killing them so its an infinite loop so you wont get banned cause its like a farm but still can cause problems if you go too far with it, but still dont enhance lots of items, just the ones you gonna use, dont cheat runes cause that flags you and if you level up with a stats editor go to level 120, 140 cause that is a normal level, if explore all of the map and farm a little you can get to 240, 250 legit

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Let me bump the idea of always being able to summon Ashes. *pushes a thick wad of monopoly money across the table*

Cheers

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

Infinite poise
Infinite buff durations

please anyone

lambiprim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lambiprim »

how is anybody getting these to work?
literally no table works for me

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:10 pm
***v2*** Smaller Pulldowns by catagory!

Note: All scripts here were not made by me. So all credit goes to the original script makers (ie.Hexington, Fullcodes, cfemen and whoever else).

I cleaned it up removing all the stupid nested menus. I also got together all the item ids and put them into drop down menus (see screenshot). They are in alphabetical order in each category. Starts with weapons, then armor, then talismans, then goods. Each set is in alphabetical order so when you are scrolling thru you can tell you are in a new section when you roll back around to the "A's" The infinite jump is fixed in this script and I also fixed a few other scripts that were acting strange.

NOTE:**EDIT** DISCORD REMOVED from Item Giver!. Thanks Sunbeam and cfemen!

Also to consider: Hardly any of the scripts have wildcards in the aobs or readmems so its done rather sloppy in terms of how much harder it will be to update when game patches get applied. But *I* am not doing all that :P
i thank you brotha for the infinite jumps, that is the only thing i need. thank you so much

ShanfromSpace
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShanfromSpace »

gideon25 wrote:

Note: All scripts here were not made by me. So all credit goes to the original script makers (ie.Hexington, Fullcodes, cfemen and whoever else).

I cleaned it up removing all the stupid nested menus. I also got together all the item ids and put them into drop down menus (see screenshot). They are in alphabetical order in each category. Starts with weapons, then armor, then talismans, then goods. Each set is in alphabetical order so when you are scrolling thru you can tell you are in a new section when you roll back around to the "A's" The infinite jump is fixed in this script and I also fixed a few other scripts that were acting strange.

Also to consider: Hardly any of the scripts have wildcards in the aobs or readmems so its done rather sloppy in terms of how much harder it will be to update when game patches get applied. But *I* am not doing all that :P
For me, infinite jump and 1 hit KO dont work, i'm the only one?

JustMurdock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JustMurdock »

gideon25 wrote:

The weapons in item giver does not work for me, magic and items work, just the weapons. Can anyone help?

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

Did you set the [Item Type] (at the top, in blue) to "0:Weapons" ?

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

- Added wildcards to inf item usage script, as there are no variation before today's update. This item usage script is different as you can used / sell max stack of items, without needing to always disable the script.

- Included and optimized item drop rate script by FULLCODES from hexington all in one cheat table. ( why i did this is because, they (cheathapens, f/ing, fullcodes)maxed out item discovery, which will cause certain items not to be dropped. For e.g. the wandering soldiers at limegrave will dropped smithing stone (weapon upgrade item), but with max discovery, they will never drop it. There are more examples which i never list down).
Attachments
eldenring.CT
(32.6 KiB) Downloaded 1208 times

JustMurdock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JustMurdock »

Kamse wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:16 am
Did you set the [Item Type] (at the top, in blue) to "0:Weapons" ?
tysm :lol:

jyutani
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jyutani »

for offline mode, you do mean by turning offline mode on steam or ingame or both?

dovahheim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dovahheim »

unown09 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:33 am
Thank you for this! However, after a small update in Steam today, Invincibility no longer works. Is anyone also experiencing this?
I also have this problem.

LineArck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LineArck »

gideon25 wrote:

Hello, you make what i was looking for sadly i cannot launch the table it gave me an error :
Failure loading the traine. Reason :This is not a valid cheat table (Error reading BulletLogForm.ActiveControl:Unknown property: "ActiveControl")

eddit : i maneged to make it work
Last edited by LineArck on Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bl4ckfyr3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bl4ckfyr3 »

I really think, in my humble opinion is to wait out for the Honest Merchant mod to be ported to Elden Ring, Ive been using that mod since forever and never been banned.