Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
artruin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Post by artruin »

anon9 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:49 pm
Basically the issue is really the allocation issue. I tried to minimize the number of allocations needed, but really the battle scripts all need a way to differentiate player vs enemy.

Without the allocations issue, this wouldn't be a problem.
That's not your fault...... I really appreciate your work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ecthelion75
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ecthelion75 »

Is it possible to edit supplies for survival battle?

Becakturbo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Becakturbo »

can we have god mode?

alienrex
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alienrex »

Ecthelion75 wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:59 am
Is it possible to edit supplies for survival battle?
is on float

dr909
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dr909 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:42 am
I made a packfile for anyone who can't or doesn't want to fiddle around with the files, just drop it in your data folder where the data.pack files are and it should work. I added perfect vigor as well so your units don't get tired, haven't tested that part of it however so don't know how well it works.

PW: fearless
I tried it out and it does not seem to do anything. Playing on Veryhard campaign and battle, I would love for someone to get this right as I want to smash a whole army as a Daemon Prince

donnici
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by donnici »

anyone knows how do i look for Yesmen?

Nomilh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nomilh »

dr909 wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:49 pm
I tried it out and it does not seem to do anything. Playing on Veryhard campaign and battle, I would love for someone to get this right as I want to smash a whole army as a Daemon Prince
Check a few posts before I wrote how to make it work, you can do it with his .pack or mine.

LazyNChillin25
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazyNChillin25 »

Nomilh wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:15 am

i just take a look at your pack file and my suggestion is to make it a movie format and instead of naming it "hehe.pack" I changed it to "!moviehehe.pack" and just in case I changed the text under campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects_tables to be under your name "nomilh_on" instead of "data__". it worked 100% from my test with Skarbrand without the need to disturb the data.pack

To change it to movie format go towards packfile and then change packfile type and set it to movie. Whenever the game updates and/or mod support launches delete the movie pack file.

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

I'm wondering if there's some way to add a list of currently most requested features yet to be added to the OP or somewhere more visible? At this point i'm worried that anyone with the gumption to take up the mantle of adding to the table won't sift through all the pages of comments to see what has been requested so far.

Also, anon9 I was wondering what is so bad about allocation? You mentioned that some of the current issues are due to you not wanting to add more in? Sorry, as I said, this stuff is like a foreign language to me. I was also wondering about your option for finding the winds/supply and then "locking" it. Could you possibly explain how this actually works? When you say to let it find the address and then "lock" it with the hotkey, how do I know when it has found the right address? Where am I even looking to watch this process play out? Once found and locked; does this mean that the winds is locked to player only at this point? If you could explain the steps to get this script working/locked I would really appreciate it.

On another note, I've used the scanning function to find the address for my lords/heroes skill points. I waited till I got a lucky two levels at once and then scanned for "2" then spent(but not allocated) the points, scanned again for 0, reset the points, scanned for 2 again, etc etc until I locked down an address for each specific lord and hero I had. I then had working cheats to directly edit my lord/hero skillpoints for awhile. After some time using them successfully, I went to edit some points and noticed that some of the addresses for lords seemed to have changed. The values were random huge 8 or so digit numbers and editing them had no effect on my skill points anymore. I don't understand what happened, the actual address itself was still the same as it has been before but its as if the address just changed what it pointed to on its own. If anyone knows why this occurred and any possible fix (maybe a way to lock these like the lock for the magic option?) I would really appreciate it.

Sorry for the wall of text, thanks to everyone for the great work so far!

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

kain200 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:53 pm
Once your winds of magic/siege materials change to the number set, that is when. Easiest way is to cast a spell in slow motion.

And yes, the values change, especially if you enter battle. I mean, you could change my script to show the SP value to edit it instead of automatically changing it to 1/0.

As for allocations, there is/was an issue in 1.00 (haven't checked for 1.01) where after a while, allocations (which many scripts rely on) would fail. Basically allocations are setting aside a space, usually to make code. To fix allocation issue, you had to restart the game or reload a save. The problem is that when you are making scripts, that forces you to redo any searches. It also makes making scripts take longer if there is any issues with the script and you have to change the script since you have to reload the game each time.

Note: I won't be working on the game for 1.01. 1.01 messed up my saves, so I'm probably going to wait for them to finish this series of hotfixes. Anyone is free to use my table to help them work on their own tables though. I should have placed just enough snippets of code to find the locations you need to find.

Nomilh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nomilh »

LazyNChillin25 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:44 pm
Nomilh wrote:

i just take a look at your pack file and my suggestion is to make it a movie format and instead of naming it "hehe.pack" I changed it to "!moviehehe.pack" and just in case I changed the text under campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects_tables to be under your name "nomilh_on" instead of "data__". it worked 100% from my test with Skarbrand without the need to disturb the data.pack

To change it to movie format go towards packfile and then change packfile type and set it to movie. Whenever the game updates and/or mod support launches delete the movie pack file.
I'm trying that right now ( RPFM just updated to work with TWW3 so I might fiddle more for some more cheats too but no promises ), if it works I'll edit my post.

EDIT : Alright it works thanks ! I deleted my data.pack and redownloaded the vanilla one through steam and the mod does work without changing the data.pack. I managed to make the upkeep work ( -100 didn't work for some reason but -99 does so there will still be a bit of upkeep but it's like 5 gold per unit totally manageable ) couldn't find the supply lines army upkeep it doesn't seem to be at the same place as in TWW2 sadly.

There are 2 .pack one without the buff to the Daemon Prince and one with them ( it makes him quite strong )

PW : fearless
Attachments
hehe2.0.rar
(2.6 KiB) Downloaded 418 times

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

From reading the above post from nomilh, are you suggesting that somehow you're able to make "mods" that aren't actually changing the core CA files in data.pack ? How are you getting them to load without an official manager or KMM etc? Perhaps I misunderstood what you're describing but if so, I have a host of changes I want to make.

dr909
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dr909 »

Nomilh wrote:
So I made a mod to boost soldiers stats with Perfect Vigor ( Units are always fresh ) and no upkeep.

- You need RPFM ( type "RPFM total war warhammer 2" on google you'll find it, download it open it twice )

Open the data.pack inside your Total War WARHAMMER lll > data folder. In the second RPFM window open the hehe.pack

Go inside db > campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects_tables and click on data__ on both files.

Now you'll need to insert new lines into the data.pack, click on any line and hold CTRL + i until you get ~ 150 lines ( put more lines than needed otherwise not everything will be pasted )

Then choose all the lines inside hehe.pack and press CTRL + C _> go the data.pack and choose all the empty lines ( it's fine if you select more lines than is needed ) and press CTRL + V. If it didn't work you did something wrong, if it did work delete all the empty lines and press CTRL + S. ( Or save the pack through the UI your choice it doesn't matter )

You can modify the values they're mostly straightfoward on which does what sometimes it's in % sometimes the values are direct ( like melee attack and melee defense for example ), make sure you modify them for each difficulty otherwise you won't have them if you change difficulty.

Note : You'll probably have to do this everytime the game updates until modding tools and the workshop comes out, it seems that the game loads the pack file but it doesn't take the changes and I'm not knowledgeable enough to know how to make it work.

Note 2 : Perfect Vigor doesn't always work, in a survival battle my armies did lose vigor in the majority of battles it should work though. Maybe it was a spell or a debuff I don't know, it's the same buff as in TWW2 so maybe there are changes in some battles where it's not taken into account. The rest works fine.

EDIT : Updated the .rar so that you only have to drag and drop ( Thanks to @LazyNChillin25 ) into "Total War WARHAMMER III\data" folder take only one, there is one without Daemon Prince buffs and one with it. ( The daemonprinceop is the one with the buffs ) Should work on every update unless they change some effects ID or add more difficulties but I doubt it.

PW : fearless
Works now thanks for positing and explaining

Nomilh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nomilh »

kain200 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:57 pm
From reading the above post from nomilh, are you suggesting that somehow you're able to make "mods" that aren't actually changing the core CA files in data.pack ? How are you getting them to load without an official manager or KMM etc? Perhaps I misunderstood what you're describing but if so, I have a host of changes I want to make.
You can if you make your .pack a "movie" mod instead of a pack. LazyNChillin25 is the one that explained to me how to make it work "To change it to movie format go towards packfile and then change packfile type and set it to movie. Whenever the game updates and/or mod support launches delete the movie pack file."

Take whatever folder you need in the data.pack extract it and then add it to your modded .pack delete everything you don't need and change whatever you want. I would avoid changing too many things until the normal mods work again just in case.

There are also other mods already up in Da Modding Den ( modding discord for Total War mostly Warhammer 2-3 the biggest modders are there ) in the "mods_repository_atyourownrisk" channel.

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

Nomilh wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:51 am

You can if you make your .pack a "movie" mod instead of a pack. LazyNChillin25 is the one that explained to me how to make it work "To change it to movie format go towards packfile and then change packfile type and set it to movie. Whenever the game updates and/or mod support launches delete the movie pack file."

Take whatever folder you need in the data.pack extract it and then add it to your modded .pack delete everything you don't need and change whatever you want. I would avoid changing too many things until the normal mods work again just in case.

There are also other mods already up in Da Modding Den ( modding discord for Total War mostly Warhammer 2-3 the biggest modders are there ) in the "mods_repository_atyourownrisk" channel.
Oh wow! So making mods "movie" files makes them load without any kind of "activation" required? I sure wish I had known that at launch, thanks! Now if someone could figure out how to make "agent can act again" for this table I think i'd be set to play!