Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Elden Ring

Post by cfemen »

themaoci wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:19 pm
i review some of the tables and i found a way for noclipping without dying extept hitting constant death Y position
Hi themaoci,

I made the original NoClip.
Nice finding, I "automated" that process quickly :lol:

Code: Select all

mov word ptr[rsi+92],0101
Both bools will always set to true if my NoClip thread is enabled.

///

updated heremy version based on the findings of themaoci or you can just use his version :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by cfemen on Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ExVault
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ExVault »

duducasarotto wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:47 am
QuarryTen wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:46 pm
STN, can you please include in your first post, in big bold red letters that due to the nature of EAC, using any sort of cheat both on and offline can result in a suspension of your account.

People are literally making new accounts for the same question that's been asked and answered over and over again.
Im actually curious what kind of ban they are giving, is it like DS3 with the softban like you can only go online with other people that are also softbanned or is a hard ban where you cant go online at all
Seems like just a softban for 180 days.

GK133
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GK133 »

I'm waiting for item swap!

CommanderLovely
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CommanderLovely »

I'd appreciate if someone can post a table so I can edit the discovery stat. I don't want to use a trainer.

Kavou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kavou »

Hello there! i have a proble, i make a Firewall Rules for game .exe and when i open the game and open task manager i still see the EAC program runing in background processes

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:49 am
321123 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:36 am
Two personal favorites from older dark souls game CE features are:

- Inventory editor (add or edit armors / weapons and their enchantments for example)
- Body Proportion (slider) editor (with potentially higher values than is allowed ingame!)

Hoping it is overly difficult to replicate them in elden ring.
We won't get an inventory editor any time soon due to people not knowing the ID's of the items. However some tablemaker's are so up their own ass about helping the community that when we make a "suggestion" it's seen as a "list of demands" and they get mad. As if we're supposed to kiss the ground they walk on, if you have an ego because you're making cheats for a game, I feel like your priorities are fucked up. We're all here to enjoy the game together.
Because you quoted me when I was asking someone completely unrelated to you a question? What type of mental gymnastics do you have to do to make yourself a victim when you jumped into a conversation and then reiterated all of the things you wanted while you put forth no effort at all to make any of them happen? Grow up.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

zachillios wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:09 pm
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:49 am
321123 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:36 am
Two personal favorites from older dark souls game CE features are:

- Inventory editor (add or edit armors / weapons and their enchantments for example)
- Body Proportion (slider) editor (with potentially higher values than is allowed ingame!)

Hoping it is overly difficult to replicate them in elden ring.
We won't get an inventory editor any time soon due to people not knowing the ID's of the items. However some tablemaker's are so up their own ass about helping the community that when we make a "suggestion" it's seen as a "list of demands" and they get mad. As if we're supposed to kiss the ground they walk on, if you have an ego because you're making cheats for a game, I feel like your priorities are fucked up. We're all here to enjoy the game together.
Because you quoted me when I was asking someone completely unrelated to you a question? What type of mental gymnastics do you have to do to make yourself a victim when you jumped into a conversation and then reiterated all of the things you wanted while you put forth no effort at all to make any of them happen? Grow up.

Seriously they have no idea what they're talking about either. You don't make cheats, you "find" cheats. You find something affects something a certain way and you exploit it. Adding no value to the conversation. I'm just waiting here like everyone else for some good options, but at this point if you were to just keep it all private to spite that dude I'll support you all the way. Table makers are doing this for free, and Cheat Engine happens to be most trustworthy option over just downloading a trainer off the internet. The entitlement people have.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

ExVault wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:11 pm
duducasarotto wrote:
QuarryTen wrote:
STN, can you please include in your first post, in big bold red letters that due to the nature of EAC, using any sort of cheat both on and offline can result in a suspension of your account.

People are literally making new accounts for the same question that's been asked and answered over and over again.
Im actually curious what kind of ban they are giving, is it like DS3 with the softban like you can only go online with other people that are also softbanned or is a hard ban where you cant go online at all
Honestly I'm okay with this. I don't invade and don't like being invaded. Surprised there isn't an option to disable invasions and keep it mostly coop. The only thing I'd be bummed about is not being able to see people's messages and bloodstains. They're pretty hilarious when one is like "Jumping secret" near a cliff and there's a bunch of blood stains nearby.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Btw there is a table at nexus mods which contain script to add to player any item. I just spent couple hours adding and trying every spell in game

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

Ocean1 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:52 am
I ruined my save by using the quick runes cheat. Even with it turned off and Cheat Engine closed I cannot go back to having 0 runes. I have 1.4 Trillion runes and It doesn't matter if I kill my character, or use the item that returns you to the last grace spot which is supposed to lose all your runes... I only loose a few thousand each time i die. And buying items for 5hours isn't an option.. Is there no way for me to fix this?

It wasn't clear what this cheat did i thought it was just going to be a multiplier and I turned it on after I lost 80k runes to a bug that killed me when I dismounted my horse.. It annoyed me enough to see if there was an easy way to get it back using a cheat and now my save is ruined.
just use flying trainer or any cheat table that lets you set the number of runes and set it to 1

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

ExVault wrote:
duducasarotto wrote:
QuarryTen wrote:

is it a softban cause I remember softbans being something that allow you to play online but only with other people that were softbaned, this seems way harsh to get a 180 day suspension from online is like all online things, also what exactly is altering the game behavior

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:03 am

Some Suggestions

Status Multiplier x 1/5/10/20 - Multiplies Status Buildup vs Enemies | Not to be mistaken for applying a status.
Apply Status To Weapon - i.e - Sleep/Madness/Frostbite/Poison/kind/Curse. etc etc. - Set the amount 1-100 | 100 is the meter being full and the status being proc'd.
Apply Element To Weapon - Fire/Lightning/Holy/Magic
Item Spawning (Swap) - Swap Items out for certain other items. Would require item IDs.
Map Completed - Able to see the entire map.
Infinite Jumping/Horse Double Jump - Would allow easier exploration.
Unlock All Recipes
Well looks like someone is already working on a massive table here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19348

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

duducasarotto wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:58 pm
ExVault wrote:
duducasarotto wrote:

is it a softban cause I remember softbans being something that allow you to play online but only with other people that were softbaned, this seems way harsh to get a 180 day suspension from online is like all online things, also what exactly is altering the game behavior
It depends on how fierce the players going to use the "cheat" way to play online, it is not really harsh but to protect the "legal" players in the game.
Altering means to change something that is related to the game, like the "chinese" already make themself to be the dragon while running around in the game, spawn all sort item into their inventory like 100 magic cast out in a second.

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

joexkatex wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:49 am
hzlleo123 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:18 am
Hi, Is there a complete ID list yet? I manage to edit couple enhancement stone ID but I still unable find ID for lv9 enhancement stone. (lv1 to lv8 is 0x????2774 to 0x????277B) But when I tried 0x????277c it just not working
Hi, thank you for the pointer
I found my Dragon Smithing Stone is at 0x????279C. Hope you've found it before now.
Thanks a bunch.

We've found the IDs for the smith stones and if anyone wants to compose a list, this would be a good start.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

iicecube wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:23 pm
duducasarotto wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:58 pm
ExVault wrote:

It depends on how fierce the players going to use the "cheat" way to play online, it is not really harsh but to protect the "legal" players in the game.
Altering means to change something that is related to the game, like the "chinese" already make themself to be the dragon while running around in the game, spawn all sort item into their inventory like 100 magic cast out in a second.
I was hoping adding items to the inventory wasnt something considered as cheating cause I really want to start with every spell but make my way into using them all like legit runes farm and etc