Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by Chrisfearless »

Cfemen's "noclip" on page 3 works nicely, but ER has a lot of checks to prevent out of bounds and height change. You can skip a door/obstacle no problem with it but if you want to change greater height were you are not supposed to, the game gives you a "you died" after the normal falling height happened. Also they have a lot of "you died"-walls when you touch a texture you are not supposed to interact with. E.g. North of the "dragon barrow west" grace is a tower with two ladders and a few npcs and some minor loot. If you stand on a legit place next to a ladder and turn on "noclip" and run into a wall -> insta "you died".

Guess they really don't want this game to be speedran.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Chrisfearless on Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

amaniberserk420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by amaniberserk420 »

Reveal all map pin would be awesome if it is possible.

Elyria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Elyria »

I am just about dreaming of a camera fix for mouse and keyboard, like the ones that had been released for DS3 and Sekiro. They made my day!

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakurarozu »

we need a way to play online with friens at least

foreignslimjim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by foreignslimjim »

doesn't work for me. do I have to download that EAC bypass? the first line of cheat table.

EDIT: Yes
Last edited by foreignslimjim on Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Jstatikk wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:33 am
raxele123 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:15 am
Anyone here got a really good game save so far? Find it at C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\EldenRing\76561198853501363 and share it with me?
unfortunately saves are locked to steam ID number multiple things have been tried by a lot of people. they run a check on save ID numbers when trying to login to others saves and just comes up as corrupted there is no way to share saves in this game unfortunately we have tried everything possible. sorry for the unfortunate answer sucks but that's how they made the game this trip.
Ugh. I hope a thing which will help me spawn in items will appear soon.

Dinichou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dinichou »

Fullcodes wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:29 am
Game Speed Modify 游戏速度修改 默认3倍
Runes 999999999 卢恩 999999999
No Lose Runes When Dying 死亡不失去卢恩
Infinite Item Use 无限道具使用
Infinite Arrow Use 无限箭矢使用
Player Invincible 角色无敌状态
Ignore Smithing Item Required 无视锻造所需材料
Ignore Crafting Item Required 无视制作所需材料
Infinite Player Health 角色无限血量
Infinite Player FP 角色无限专注值
Infinite Player Stamina 角色无限精力
Player Super Speed 角色高速移动
Zero Equip Weight 装备重量 0.0
Equip Weigh Maximum 9999.0 装备重量上限 9999.0
One Hit Kill 一招致命
Enemy Cant Move 敌人不能移动
Set Attribute Points 能力值设置(生命力、集中力、耐力、力气、灵巧、智力、信仰、感应)

ct password: fullcodes
Finally a godmode that works flawlessly against everything ! Big thanks <3

ExVault
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ExVault »

Have anyone tried hacking non-essential item (like arrows) quantity and then playing online? I doubt they can ban for that, cuz theoretically you could just legit farm those items offline and then go back online.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ExVault wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:21 pm
Have anyone tried hacking non-essential item (like arrows) quantity and then playing online? I doubt they can ban for that, cuz theoretically you could just legit farm those items offline and then go back online.
I would honestly not be surprised if the save data contains a full record of your items looted/enemies killed etc as well as what types of mobs killed etc. It also would not surprise me if whenever the game checks save data on startup, it runs some basic calculations to see if shit like your runes looted matches the kill count/pickup count or w/e. It's definitely not a new thing for games to literally log every single kill/death/pickup right down to individual types.

It'd be a very very basic calculation to do, extremely lightweight, but at the same time due to the way cheats are it'll guaranteed flag up since there is no way we can tell if they're keeping these metrics or not. The moment you add a single item that's out of place and makes the entire log sheet 'not balance', it'd probably flag your save/account at that point.

It can't be said enough, anyone wanting to cheat, keep that save OFFLINE. Otherwise welp, GG no re to you guys.

novainfinity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by novainfinity »

im a brainlet but for some reason i have followed all directions but i says my elden ring process is not open, i have eac disabled cause im playing in ultra wide ive tried the other things that other people have done as well that helped them i have the steam_appid and it is named correctly and has the numbers in but i cant activate the table what am i missing

ExVault
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ExVault »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:35 pm
ExVault wrote:
I would honestly not be surprised if the save data contains a full record of your items looted/enemies killed etc as well as what types of mobs killed etc. It also would not surprise me if whenever the game checks save data on startup, it runs some basic calculations to see if shit like your runes looted matches the kill count/pickup count or w/e. It's definitely not a new thing for games to literally log every single kill/death/pickup right down to individual types.

It'd be a very very basic calculation to do, extremely lightweight, but at the same time due to the way cheats are it'll guaranteed flag up since there is no way we can tell if they're keeping these metrics or not. The moment you add a single item that's out of place and makes the entire log sheet 'not balance', it'd probably flag your save/account at that point.

It can't be said enough, anyone wanting to cheat, keep that save OFFLINE. Otherwise welp, GG no re to you guys.
Yea, I totally agree with you. They could've absolutely done that. But... knowing FromSoftware, they probably have not. Recalling all their own "anticheat" attempts in DS series I highly doubt that. All they have done is probably just slamming EAC and calling it a day. Remember they are japanese devs, they really hate all the PC shenanigans, if not the big profits from steam they would've just keep the game on consoles where you should not worry about cheaters.

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

Ligress wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:08 am
QuarryTen wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:57 am
Ligress wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:34 am

Snip
Snip
Snip
What's silly is that you want to fix, or normalize, a cheat character with even more cheats.

Also, the level is literally a simple 4byte scan and search.

ExVault wrote:
It's as KS said, apart from blantant client modification detection, EAC specializes in evaluating what's normal player behavior versus irregular behavior. It's one of their main dectection vectors that's hard for any hacker to decrypt and circumvent.

It'll be interesting to see how FromSoft plans to allow speedrunners to play as usual while EAC is in full effect (provided that it actually is in full effect).

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Has anyone figured out how to get rid of rain and clouds? I hate it so much.

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

novainfinity wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:42 pm
im a brainlet but for some reason i have followed all directions but i says my elden ring process is not open, i have eac disabled cause im playing in ultra wide ive tried the other things that other people have done as well that helped them i have the steam_appid and it is named correctly and has the numbers in but i cant activate the table what am i missing

Which table exactly did you download?
Whoch version of the game are you playing?
Have you verified your steam files?
Which option are you trying to enable?

Usually when you click on a box to activate a cheat but it does nothing, usually means that either the table is outdated (can't find a specific AOB because the game has been updated) or your not attached to the game.

mightyelite
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mightyelite »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:06 pm
What we need is Item IDs so we can start spawning in gear/weapons/items. I'd like to do that so I can start filling out the Elden Ring Wiki.
u r working at wiki?