Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by Siggymas »

Im trying to get an infinite double jump working but its so hard and since only Torrent can double jump, i guess only the horse can do it?? is there any skills in the game that makes the Tarnished double jump?? like from ashes of war? no right?

btw, anyone manage to get a no fall damage?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

OrganicAvacado wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:31 am
Does anyone figure out how to change Memory Slots or change the amount of memory stones?
i thought there was an item that increases your memory slots.

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

If anyone knows of character customization mods that add new features like afros, braids, and big beards let me know.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Derp cant delete this

Ligress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ligress »

I messed up with cheats from before and my character's level is too high, but I want to play legit with friends and go help them out but I don't want them to see that I'm level like 60. Anyone know a way to edit just the level? I'm trying to bring it down to something like 33 and normalize my stats for legit play. None of the trainers I've seen are able to edit char level, though they can edit individual stat levels (which is what I should've done from the start)

dancon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dancon »

zachillios wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:03 am
dancon wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:53 am
zachillios wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:49 am

There is only 1 thing not working on my table so I'm not sure where you're getting that from.
Your item quantity option? That doesn't seem to work for me.
Yes....? That's why I said one thing is not working.
Sorry for the confusion, I only use the one option. So I was wondering if I was just screwing something up. :P

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Ligress wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:10 am
I messed up with cheats from before and my character's level is too high, but I want to play legit with friends and go help them out but I don't want them to see that I'm level like 60. Anyone know a way to edit just the level? I'm trying to bring it down to something like 33 and normalize my stats for legit play. None of the trainers I've seen are able to edit char level, though they can edit individual stat levels (which is what I should've done from the start)
How to get banned 101 ^

Oh, and for an answer, don't do that. Make a separate save for online play.

ajs423
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ajs423 »

So I accidentally quit out with the tables still active... is there anything to fix it or is my character done for forever? I've tried opening the table again and it won't let me active the infinite health or anything else. I used it to get past a buggy fight and now I may be restarting.

Edit: I know nothing about coding and processes but I do about cloud saves and save locations. If you do this, definitely keep a save of your characters and keep steam autosave on. It's about all that saved me. I deleted both of the current saves from the folder, reconnected, and steam had me back to where I was stuck. I even managed to get unstuck legit!

Though fire giant is still bugged, at least for me he is. If you make it that far, hopefully you have better luck!
Last edited by ajs423 on Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ligress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ligress »

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:20 am
Ligress wrote:
How to get banned 101 ^

I guess thanks for sort of giving an answer? I obviously figured that would be the last ditch if I can't edit my level. People have been debating that back and forth in here for a minute. :roll:

If you read what I wrote, I said legit play, so no, I won't be using cheats. Just trying to normalize my stats to go play with my friends WITHOUT using a trainer. Like, use the trainer to get stats back to normal levels, then restart game and play without cheats.

So, if there's a way to edit my level, I'd like to know. Spare me the "don't play online with cheats lol" debate; first off, no shit, second off, it's not what I'm trying to do. I just don't want to restart and go get the gear I already have to play with my friends. If I have to, I will, but I'm looking to see what I can do before I have to go do that.

Deed
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deed »

Akira wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:19 am
halorath wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:37 am
Ever since update not a single table works, none of the options for either table will activate.
Well I see two possibilities, you did not test every table (for example mine) or you're using some old game version or cracked version with modified code.
Bc my table works 100% fine for the latest steam game version.
Tested by me & others.
Confirmed, Akira's works on this game version.

Akira, how does OHK work in your table since you marked it as not safe?

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

Ligress wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:34 am
HylianZ wrote:
Ligress wrote:
How to get banned 101 ^

Snip
So, you recklessly cheated with a character, but because the level of character is too high, you want to "normalize" that same character with different cheats? Do you realize how silly that sounds? EAC doesn't care about your purpose for using the trainer/cheats. Your client was altered, EAC knows and flags your character, account, hardware, network (router, I believe) and more and lets the developers decide what they want to do.

Have you tried editing the level yourself? If it isn't a simple scan & search then the value that pops up is in a read-only address. If it is, you'd have to backtrace the all the way to root function that calls real value rather than the display value. Not really worth the time if you can edit the stats themselves instead.

Ligress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ligress »

QuarryTen wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:57 am
Ligress wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:34 am
HylianZ wrote:

How to get banned 101 ^

Snip
So, you recklessly cheated with a character, but because the level of character is too high, you want to "normalize" that same character with different cheats? Do you realize how silly that sounds? EAC doesn't care about your purpose for using the trainer/cheats. Your client was altered, EAC knows and flags your character, account, hardware, network (router, I believe) and more and lets the developers decide what they want to do.

Have you tried editing the level yourself? If it isn't a simple scan & search then the value that pops up is in a read-only address.
Actually, I've done stuff like that in other games for years without getting banned, so no, it doesn't sound silly at all to me. :lol: Normalizing stats before doing online play is perfectly logical to me, as I certainly don't want my stats to be unfairly buffed when helping my friends or other people out, but I also don't want to put the effort in to restart and make a completely legit character JUST for online play if I don't have to. We all cheat to spare ourselves effort on some part, after all ;)

But if the EAC can detect edited values regardless, even if the math is correct on them, that's the sort of answer I was looking for, so thank you :D I'll restart and make a new character to play with friends.

StarkSint
Cheater
Cheater

Post by StarkSint »

I made a compilation/edit of two tables; it should have 99% of what tables are currently available.

Mochongli's Table Made by viewtopic.php?p=237693#p237693

Cfemen's Noclip Table Made by viewtopic.php?p=237813#p237813
Attachments
ELDEN RING™.CT
(52.67 KiB) Downloaded 1483 times

Delirious17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Delirious17 »

What I am most curious to see whenever it is compiled is a list of all the codes to armors/weapons/game items that you can spawn/item swap in.

[Link]

Something like that but for E.R. here :)

obi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by obi »

Okay, so it might be a stupid question but would I get banned for just bypassing EAC? My hardware is struggling and I could use some extra FPS but I still want to play with friends from time to time, so is it safe to just bypass it when I want to play solo and then revert it back to normal when I want to play online?