Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
foobdm24
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact 2.5

Post by foobdm24 »

NOT WORKING, its says: "Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory"
after i select "genshinimpact.exe" and try to run the script

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nammolo654
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nammolo654 »

ScarletKobold wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:00 pm
nammolo654 wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:58 am
Greetings!
First of all, thank you so much for this table. Doing the steps without deleting any .dll file works, or at least the God mode does.
About the "monster" and "chest" exp, how's that work exactly? What's the multiplier? Because it just activates of course, but I'm curious about it since I don't see any difference. But I assume it's because, for safety, I created a new account to test it out so.. lv 2/3 monsters surely doesn't give you much exp, right? Or it doubles the stuff you found inside, and not the actual exp and I understood wrong?

Second, I wanted to ask, since I would be mainly interested in god mode and not much for the rest, since it's in the "green" field and so "low risk", how much low risk is it? Because admittedly, it feels somewhat strange having other options at red risk, so high, while a god mode being low risk. I wanted to try it on my main, which is AR 46 but I wanted to ask first.

Thank you, and sorry if these questions were already asked and answered.
monster and chest ESP* (not EXP) is where it shows location of those. I don't use monster, but chest is like within 300 meters. Not all chests work, just ones unshielded by anything (rocks, roots, hidden\puzzle).

The multiplier works on some characters, take Amber for example. You can even change the value from 10 to 50. You may need to switch to a new party without a character and bring them back in, again, only some characters work.

My primary cheats are God mode, no CD/unlimited stamina, attack hack. Been using since AR 45 (AR 48 now) now on my main.
Oooh, ok, appreciated. Yeah I saw "Esp" and not really "Exp", but I thought it was a misspelled word or something.
So that's why I was seeing all of the chests within my new account here and there. That's neat, I admit it, and since I was away for a whole year I assume that lots of them got added since the game got updated a lot, maybe with new regions as well.

Multiplier was part of the initial idea that I had about monster and chest, wasn't asking about the others di per se hahah. I saw those yeah, shame that doesn't work on all of the characters but just some.

Admittedly, I kinda spend money on this account from the very beginning when it was released two years ago, almost, but oh well if I get caught I certainly won't cry about it. I'll try only god mode for now on my main. I was also reading that it's fine using that until the 12th floor of the spiral abyss? Because that's an easy ban, right?

ScarletKobold
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ScarletKobold »

I used it on the 12th floor and never got any ban, unless it takes awhile...

studioralph
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by studioralph »

the i cant check the options in the cheat table why?

studioralph
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by studioralph »

i have followed the steps and im stuck at the options( the hack options)
i cant check or open the hacks

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

studioralph wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:31 am
the i cant check the options in the cheat table why?
Did you attach the process ?

studioralph
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by studioralph »

yes

Terro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Terro »

When i start "Genshin Impact 2.5" in table it says Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory help pls

Hej
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hej »

Then don’t use cheats.

ScarletKobold
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ScarletKobold »

Might have solved the Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector error.

Go to your original folder... C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.4
Copy that URL
Type in Windows Defender Firewall and Advance Security.
In Inbound Rules > New Rule...
Program > Next
Paste in C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.4 (or where ever you stored it) > Next
Allow connection > Next
Check all > Next
Name (whatever you want, ei CE Rule) > Finish

Go to Outbound Rules, repeat the steps and try to bring up CE to Genshin again.
Last edited by ScarletKobold on Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrReny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrReny »

NitroxLCD wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:49 pm
MrReny wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:24 pm
FLYID wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:07 pm
I deleted the launcher along with the game from drive D. I copied the folder with the friend’s game to another drive G, in which the launcher and the game and launched the launcher and the game from it and everything still works. I will lay out the folder with the game through file sharing in the archive without compression and you yourself do the experiments. [Link]
Biggest thnx. So i findout differences. And it just one file in game dir - this file is mhypbase.dll
I just deleted it from my game dir and now CE can read process memory and cheats are working.
Where can you find the mhypbase.dll in the game folder ?, im not able to find it
I meant game folder. Usualy it located in laucher folder and name is Genshin Impact game. In easy terms its folder with GenshinImpact.exe

MrReny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrReny »

SlyFkinFoxxes wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:02 am
TO AVOID THAT INJECTING ERRORS WATCH CAREFULLY HERE ------------ That mhypbase.dll meant by the other post is in genshin 2.4version , in 2.5vers now it change to myhprot2.sys and myhprot3.sys , to use this cheat table backup these sys and sys bak file (including the myhprot2and3.sys bak file) in where you want and delete the original file at genshin impact game file then go to recycle bin to clear it. After that, copy the backup myhprot2and3.sys and the myhprot2and3.sys bak file to the genshin impact game file. Then launche the game in the Genshin Impact game file (Better not to use the launcher) & log in to a world, run the renamed scvhost cheat enginex86_64 as administrator , click the Pc icon select application>genshin , drag the CE cheat table to the bottom of it. BOOM,thats how I success . Sry for my broken English, Im not that good at it. If I got any wrong step please tell me. By the way im success to launch the cheat
I cant realy say if this dll is from 2.4 version. But it definitely was downloaded after 2.5 update. I even got entercepted archive with this dll then i was redownloading the game, but i was not knew it is root of the problem at the moment. By the way, i was not doing any manipulations with sys files.

Also CE after activating cheats ar become very busy and realy hard on CPU, i was not mention it because it was usual behavior after update even before cheats are stop from working. This is can mislead to false assumptions about cause of the lag. My CPU is a beast, but it take like 15 seconds to CE for return to normal CPU usage. Its most likely async AOB scan stuff, so no worries. I had some thoughts about game is somehow try to read CE memory, but if this is the case i wonder why i didnt get ban yet, so ist must be false clue.

dimas13041
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dimas13041 »

This is the error that occurs. What to do?

JoeDied10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JoeDied10 »

Are the steps for the bypass still the same?

Klavec27
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Klavec27 »

JoeDied10 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:37 pm
Are the steps for the bypass still the same?
Yes, just rename the file.