Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rlurking
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Post by rlurking »

Anyone have any luck figuring out where the diplomacy accept values end up being?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RyanN1220
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RyanN1220 »

STN wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:34 am

These cheats should work for Steam and non-Steam versions of Total War: WARHAMMER 3

Quickly right click before the movement gauge drains to refill it and virtually be able to move across the whole map!

Can you elaborate what quickly right quick before movement guage drains to refill it, because this seems like it never works for me bar occasionally like one refill, doesn't matter if movement is on quick mode or slow mode.

Joshuam303
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Joshuam303 »

is there anyway you could have a button to unlock all daemon prince parts?

Jokelasa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jokelasa »

anon9 wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:46 pm
Very good. I appreciate the help. I didn't know you could register a symbol like that, neat.

This does in fact give you 100 winds of magic and doesn't touch the AI's winds at all. However it does break other things, for example it prevents any changes to siege supply (probably breaks other stuff too). They seem to use the same code but I'm not entirely sure what exactly is going on there.

This is beyond me, right now (:

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Jokelasa wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:48 pm
anon9 wrote:
Very good. I appreciate the help. I didn't know you could register a symbol like that, neat.

This does in fact give you 100 winds of magic and doesn't touch the AI's winds at all. However it does break other things, for example it prevents any changes to siege supply (probably breaks other stuff too). They seem to use the same code but I'm not entirely sure what exactly is going on there.

Does it lock siege supply to 100 or completely stop it? If it locks it to 100, just make a manual address and make the address varMagic (the symbol registered) and you can modify it as a float. Could even do hotkeys to make it go up/down

Jokelasa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jokelasa »

anon9 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:26 pm
Jokelasa wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:48 pm
anon9 wrote:

Does it lock siege supply to 100 or completely stop it? If it locks it to 100, just make a manual address and make the address varMagic (the symbol registered) and you can modify it as a float. Could even do hotkeys to make it go up/down
Yes that is exactly how it works.

It will set your Siege supply to varMagic when you cast a spell (as well as winds) it also seems to update randomly in battle sometimes (not sure what triggers it. Sometimes it will just update either). Suggesting it might be used for other things as well? But yeah, so far it works well.

Doesn't affect the AI's winds and doesn't seem to affect AI's supply (:

AlderonTyran
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AlderonTyran »

Dumb question to ask, I know, but how close to having a version of the table with god-mode or infinite arrows would ya'll say we are?
I'm honestly no good at scripting myself but I'm now trying to learn as to contrib on this.

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

I can try to make infinite arrows later if it is really needed. I just haven't found a real need for them. For god mode, someone else would have to work on that since I don't really do god mode scripts often.

naigaxeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by naigaxeon »

hope they will update game and new table option later....

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

At present I feel "instant max population" and "replenish unit hp" options are very much needed.

akademikmazai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by akademikmazai »

anon9 wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:28 am
I can try to make infinite arrows later if it is really needed. I just haven't found a real need for them. For god mode, someone else would have to work on that since I don't really do god mode scripts often.
infinite arrows please

LordShotGun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LordShotGun »

Awesome! The movement is finicky and works sometimes, still trying to figure out it's kinks but the other things work.

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

Hello and thanks so much for your work on this table!

I would like to strongly request the "unlimited agent action" or "hero can act again" function. I can't stand the way the game doesn't allow you to rejoin your hero to the army after performing an action on a settlement/army etc.

I'd also like to see unlimited winds of magic, reduced spell cooldown of some sort (5 sec?), unlimited use of limited spells/abilities, unlimited ammo, 1 turn research and especially the ability to modify skill points/exp on your lords and heroes.

I'm spoiled by the table made by recifense for TW2. Basically the options in that table are what i'd love to see here eventually. So much good stuff there.

Thanks again

mochongli
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mochongli »

Features:
Army experience value
Attachments
Warhammer3_en.CT
(108.99 KiB) Downloaded 845 times
Warhammer3.CT
(134.83 KiB) Downloaded 499 times

LordShotGun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LordShotGun »

Confirmed. If you're having problems with the unlimited movement function, make sure you do not have any movement increasing heroes in your army. Playing as Cathy and it borked things up for me.