DAEMON X MACHINA Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ErickCHIN
Noobzor
Noobzor

DAEMON X MACHINA Cheat Table

Post by ErickCHIN »

I retired my table. Use this one instead - viewtopic.php?t=11626

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ErickCHIN on Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

kirellsal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: DAEMON X MACHINA Cheat Table

Post by kirellsal »

Thanks for the table =D Cant find any updated ones so far.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

thank you

moonlitesonata
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moonlitesonata »

Oooh this is very nice already! Thank you! Yeah, armor part HP would be nice to have, and the support weapon ammo (seems like different address for different weapons or something). The inf ammo script currently doesn't work for the laser cannon support weapon (continuous beam attack).

ErickCHIN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErickCHIN »

moonlitesonata wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:58 am
Oooh this is very nice already! Thank you! Yeah, armor part HP would be nice to have, and the support weapon ammo (seems like different address for different weapons or something). The inf ammo script currently doesn't work for the laser cannon support weapon (continuous beam attack).
I haven't played enough to get a support weapon and I have not yet found the ammo address for the shoulder weapon(relative to the player base address) and I will be adding armor next, probably today or tomorrow

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

ErickCHIN wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:08 am
moonlitesonata wrote:
I haven't played enough to get a support weapon and I have not yet found the ammo address for the shoulder weapon(relative to the player base address) and I will be adding armor next, probably today or tomorrow
Great table, man! Any chance that this table will work with steam?! Game heavy on disk space, dont want to install both -_-/

ErickCHIN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErickCHIN »

demorest2 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:21 am
Great table, man! Any chance that this table will work with steam?! Game heavy on disk space, dont want to install both -_-/
You will have to give it a try as I don't have the steam version, you can also update the lookup script with the steam version if it doesn't work but I'm pretty sure it will

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

ErickCHIN wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:45 am
demorest2 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:21 am
You will have to give it a try as I don't have the steam version, you can also update the lookup script with the steam version if it doesn't work but I'm pretty sure it will
ty for answer gonna try it)

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

Thank you for the new table. Couldn't get the old one to work (2 years old).

moonlitesonata
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moonlitesonata »

ErickCHIN wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:08 am
moonlitesonata wrote:
The exploration mission (27k credits one) is a great place to farm some high level equipment that exceeds your current progress. Can consider running through it a handful of times and you should be able to find a weapon of every type in an hour's effort, especially if you just went straight for the STrais.

ErickCHIN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErickCHIN »

moonlitesonata wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:09 pm

The exploration mission (27k credits one) is a great place to farm some high level equipment that exceeds your current progress. Can consider running through it a handful of times and you should be able to find a weapon of every type in an hour's effort, especially if you just went straight for the STrais.
Thanks

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Left Weapon states, dispite changing it continue to show ?? instead of actual stats, the right one is fine.

Also the god mode script seems to also effect AI.

ErickCHIN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ErickCHIN »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:22 am
Left Weapon states, dispite changing it continue to show ?? instead of actual stats, the right one is fine.

Thanks for letting me know about the script, I will change it in a few hours, I most likely have some offsets wrong in the left weapon that I will take a look at, I will also be putting the originals back

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

ErickCHIN wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:31 am
Darkedone02 wrote:

Thanks for letting me know about the script, I will change it in a few hours, I most likely have some offsets wrong in the left weapon that I will take a look at, I will also be putting the originals back
No problem, I'll always report bugs or issues that I am having with the table itself just in case something else not exactly working as attended.

One thing I forgot to mention at the moment is that missles still drain with inf ammo. Inf ammo must only affect left arm/right arm weapons.

NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotAFedBoy »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:06 pm
ErickCHIN wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:31 am
Darkedone02 wrote:

No problem, I'll always report bugs or issues that I am having with the table itself just in case something else not exactly working as attended.

One thing I forgot to mention at the moment is that missles still drain with inf ammo. Inf ammo must only affect left arm/right arm weapons.
the Inf Ammo actually does work but its weird use some of the shoulder weapons ammo and collect an ammo drop for it and it will have Inf ammo but it'll show the ammo going down and when it runs out it resets to the default ammo Cap over and over ive tested this with the Dual Laser cannons and it works idk about missiles but i would assume it should work too