Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by N3M3515 »

RichieWeed420 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:37 pm
Did they add more tombs to the update cuz if not then they pretty much didn't add that much to it
not yet, i visited the odin runes in the south england and the ones on ireland and they're not opened yet, may be related to maestry challenges or DwnOfRgnk DLC

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RichieWeed420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RichieWeed420 »

N3M3515 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:39 pm
RichieWeed420 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:37 pm
Did they add more tombs to the update cuz if not then they pretty much didn't add that much to it
not yet, i visited the odin runes in the south england and the ones on ireland and they're not opened yet, may be related to maestry challenges or DwnOfRgnk DLC
Darn was hoping that there was more. Anyone got the Twilight armor and the Hero's Sword hash ids???

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

N3M3515 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:33 am
pedrokuk wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:45 pm
N3M3515 wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:26 pm

the original video it's in german, but this guy translate everithing on his chanel: [Link]
Thanks - was the German guys just covering Andyreloads? I'm the "Pedder" who works with Andy - so was curious who else was covering it! Cheers
wow, so nice to meet u, so i remmember in one of his vids 'bout valhalla that he mention a german guy, ill try to dig were and when and i'll leave a link here for you, but it was just a brief leak
Thanks - you too! Hope you enjoy the channel mate. Cheers

r14v8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by r14v8 »

Hey guys, I've been looking for the hash ids for ravens and companions for just under an hour (Helix) but haven't found anything. Can anyone help me with this?

Marcin_89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Marcin_89 »

Patching exe file causing challenges dont count for u people?

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

r14v8 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:12 pm
Hey guys, I've been looking for the hash ids for ravens and companions for just under an hour (Helix) but haven't found anything. Can anyone help me with this?

Which ones? All of them?

r14v8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by r14v8 »

pedrokuk wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:40 pm
Which ones? All of them?
Well I realized that you get them by taking the armor sets... So I think it is fair enough do take them this way and delete the rest I don't want. But thank you very much!

achilles00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by achilles00 »

Hey can anyone please show me how I can get the helix items to stick. I used to use the CE inventory editor a couple of months ago. I just started playing again and I thought I had to update the .dll file but I cant seem to get it to work. I read the patching thing isn't viable anymore so idk what to do

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

achilles00 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:20 pm
Hey can anyone please show me how I can get the helix items to stick. I used to use the CE inventory editor a couple of months ago. I just started playing again and I thought I had to update the .dll file but I cant seem to get it to work. I read the patching thing isn't viable anymore so idk what to do
Place the dll file directly in the main game folder. There's an updated table link on page 80 with a dll file in the download folder. Once you put that file in the main game folder that'll fix the issue with the helix items disappearing after going back into your save.

achilles00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by achilles00 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:24 pm
achilles00 wrote:
Place the dll file directly in the main game folder. There's an updated table link on page 80 with a dll file in the download folder. Once you put that file in the main game folder that'll fix the issue with the helix items disappearing after going back into your save.
ahh.. I see the problem now. I put the .dll file on the path throuh epic games cause I got it in epic games. I should have put it through ubisoft main folder. Thanks a bunch, cheers

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

achilles00 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:31 pm
Jmar1180 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:24 pm
achilles00 wrote:
ahh.. I see the problem now. I put the .dll file on the path throuh epic games cause I got it in epic games. I should have put it through ubisoft main folder. Thanks a bunch, cheers
Happy to help and you're welcome.

dexo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dexo »

Hi guys, I started playing the game 2 days ago and was using the patched exe at first. After updating and switching to the dll method now I get this popup error everytime: "The procedure entry point Direct3DCreate9Ex could not be located in the dynamic link library D:\Program Files(x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\overlay64.dll" (but everything works fine, except Ubisoft Connect).
I tried patching the game again after deleting the dll and it works as well, so what is the difference? Should I use the dll with this version? Thank you!

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

HK26 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:02 am
Hello everyone! Santa's come early! I've taken the various tables and merged them together into one that is current as of game version 1.4.1.1. It'll make things easier and more convenient. Kudos to everyone that's contributed, this table wouldn't exist without any of you!

What I added/fixed:

EditQuantity is now fixed. Added WotD trade items, mastery and battle energy, silver deniers and infamy levels.
Removed "patch game" section as that is no longer a viable method
Added known Helix items as of this posting
Added river raid weapons and armor (Lugh's armor, Sir Gareth's Sword, etc)
Divided WotD and SoP into separate sections, added WotD weapons like Gae Bolg
Added base game mythical weapons Mjolnir, Excalibur, Swordfish, and Gungnir
Added Fallen Hero set
Added Hildrian's weapons
Added Discovery Tour rewards

Enjoy! :)

P.S.: If you downloaded this in the first couple of minutes after posting, you'll need to download it again. I messed up with adding the DLC items to EditQuantity, but it is working now.
Me again! Added a couple more things to the table:

Hildrian's tattoos and settlement cosmetics
Some individual Helix items (Bone Maul, etc)
River raid tattoos, settlement and ship cosmetics
Bundled Assassin outfits and other Uplay rewards into one
Ostara and Sigrblot event items

I have no clue how to fix the boosters that aren't working right now like horse speed limit and opening shops directly. So those still aren't working in this editor, I'm afraid.

Enjoy, again! :)

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

HK26 wrote:
Hello everyone! Santa's come early! I've taken the various tables and merged them together into one that is current as of game version 1.4.1.1. It'll make things easier and more convenient. Kudos to everyone that's contributed, this table wouldn't exist without any of you!

What I added/fixed:

EditQuantity is now fixed. Added WotD trade items, mastery and battle energy, silver deniers and infamy levels.
Added Fallen Hero set
Added Hildrian's weapons

P.S.: If you downloaded this in the first couple of minutes after posting, you'll need to download it again. I messed up with adding the DLC items to EditQuantity, but it is working now.
The following (the only ones) do not work:
Lugh's Spear
Ulfberth Sword
Celtic Crusher
Sir Gareth's Holy Sword
Rollo's Lost Dane Axe

I have also tried the manual way with the hash ids and those don't seem to work either.

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:20 am
HK26 wrote:

What I added/fixed:

Added Fallen Hero set
Added Hildrian's weapons

The following (the only ones) do not work:
Lugh's Spear
Ulfberth Sword
Celtic Crusher
Sir Gareth's Holy Sword
Rollo's Lost Dane Axe

I have also tried the manual way with the hash ids and those don't seem to work either.
I can confirm that after the update, those weapons and the algurnir didn't spawn through any inventory editor. using another save game with those weapons in inventory i see that the hash Id it's still the same, meaning that maybe it's a new anti-cheting test/prototype or just a bug? Idk