Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by Jstatikk »

And ty yellowsub for your contribution to the community God send. Helps all of us out bc ppl out there charging an arm and a leg for mods for this game and it's ridiculous what there trying to take ppl up top with. Charging $100 a charecter and crap smh. Thank you. This is such a huge help to everyone.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ezio144
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ezio144 »

Jstatikk wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:55 am
There's a sure fire way to get the by pass to work for those that say it don't. This is what I did and it works. I followed the same method with a tweak. Rename the 3 original dlls in the easy anti cheat folder to .bak at end of them. Then take the 3 by pass ones and copy and paste them one by one into the folder and when your done you'll have 6 dlls. 3 original with .bak at the end of them you renamed to then the 3 from by pass. Works 1000%. Hope this helps some ppl who can't get it to work the other way. Works perfect for me.
By renaming them do I have to change them from .dll to .bak or .dll.bak?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by oldstuff »

TheKaos711 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:03 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:48 am
Update OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V1

Everything was broke and now its fixed.. Download on main page.. Same bypass works.. If its not working you did something wrong... This took all damn day to fix.. So hope u enjoy it
A friend and I were playing for like an hour, before I found this cheat table. Since other trainers wouldn't work, I tried this. Now I get kicked after like 2 minutes. I renamed all 3 files in the EAC folder, and copied over the 2 from the bypass. Is there something I am missing.
If your playing on steam that's all you need to do. Our u can make a backup folder and move those 3 files to the backup folder and copy over the 2 .dll for the bypass. Either way works. The bypass does work though on steam. Double check you did it correctly. If it's still not working then I really don't know what to tell you because it's working for everyone else.

Read through the comments because others have found weird reasons the bypass wasn't working like video card drivers messing with it. Oh and a common one is there anti virus blocking the dlls. Try to disable your antivirus, redownload the bypass and reinstall them to make sure your antivirus didn't mess them up. There is no virus, I can guarantee u that, but come anti virus programs don't like edited dll files.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Jstatikk wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:00 am
And ty yellowsub for your contribution to the community God send. Helps all of us out bc ppl out there charging an arm and a leg for mods for this game and it's ridiculous what there trying to take ppl up top with. Charging $100 a charecter and crap smh. Thank you. This is such a huge help to everyone.
Yes I agree, it's bull what people charge. Glad your enjoying the table

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Ezio144 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:04 pm
Jstatikk wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:55 am
There's a sure fire way to get the by pass to work for those that say it don't. This is what I did and it works. I followed the same method with a tweak. Rename the 3 original dlls in the easy anti cheat folder to .bak at end of them. Then take the 3 by pass ones and copy and paste them one by one into the folder and when your done you'll have 6 dlls. 3 original with .bak at the end of them you renamed to then the 3 from by pass. Works 1000%. Hope this helps some ppl who can't get it to work the other way. Works perfect for me.
By renaming them do I have to change them from .dll to .bak or .dll.bak?
I just add .bak to the end but either way would work. If u want u can even make a backup folder and simply move the 3 files to the folder. That's what I do and I don't rename anything. U just need the files to not load so renaming or moving both work fine. Copy into the folder the two bypass dlls and your good as long as your antivirus or something didn't mess them up

leefuss84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by leefuss84 »

scjackson wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:03 pm
windows version has different process name it doesnt let you activate the scripts =)

Just made it work by following the other post. That said, the address for finding mods on weapons and armors don't work
What post did you use to get it to work?
thanks!

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

TheKaos711 wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

Everything was broke and now its fixed.. Download on main page.. Same bypass works.. If its not working you did something wrong... This took all damn day to fix.. So hope u enjoy it
A friend and I were playing for like an hour, before I found this cheat table. Since other trainers wouldn't work, I tried this. Now I get kicked after like 2 minutes. I renamed all 3 files in the EAC folder, and copied over the 2 from the bypass. Is there something I am missing.
I noticed this issue yesterday when started to play with a friend for the first time.
I have the game installed locally on my PC, he on the other hand, because of and old laptop that is not able to handle the game requirements, is playing the game through Geforce Now streaming service, thus not having access to the game files.
Only I have the bypass.
So when he creates the game and invites me in, i can join without a problem, but after ~1 minute i get the message "you have been kicked out of the party"
If I create the game and invite him in, he is unable to join.

I believe that a player with the bypass cant play with another that is using original dll files, because after restoring my dll files I was able to play with him without any problems or disconnections for more than 5 hours. I even created a game, he was able to join and play with no issues.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

NemesisBP wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:22 pm
TheKaos711 wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

I noticed this issue yesterday when started to play with a friend for the first time.
I have the game installed locally on my PC, he on the other hand, because of and old laptop that is not able to handle the game requirements, is playing the game through Geforce Now streaming service, thus not having access to the game files.
Only I have the bypass.
So when he creates the game and invites me in, i can join without a problem, but after ~1 minute i get the message "you have been kicked out of the party"

I believe that a player with the bypass cant play with another that is using original dll files, because after restoring my dll files I was able to play with him without any problems or disconnections for more than 5 hours. I even created a game, he was able to join and play with no issues.
Thats not true.. I play with people all day long that dont have the bypass and even others on consol. Ive run a bunch of lobbies since the update and it works fine... im not sure whats wrong with your setup

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:29 pm
NemesisBP wrote:
TheKaos711 wrote:

Only I have the bypass.

Thats not true.. I play with people all day long that dont have the bypass and even others on consol. Ive run a bunch of lobbies since the update and it works fine... im not sure whats wrong with your setup
Then is strange why is not working for me when I try to play with my friend. Forgot to mention, i didn't even tried to use the table during that time, only the bypass was active.
There is also another strange thing since the last two patches ago ... , while the bypass is active, i can no longer open the game by clicking the play button from the Steam launcher. After i click "Play" the button switches to "Stop" like the game is starting to launch but nothing happens, no errors or anything appear and after a few seconds it switches back to "Play".

In order to launch the game I have to exit Steam completely, go to Outriders install directory, double click on the game exe file, Steam log in page pops up, I enter my user and pass and after that the game starts directly.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

NemesisBP wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:53 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
NemesisBP wrote:

Only I have the bypass.

Then is strange why is not working for me when I try to play with my friend. Forgot to mention, i didn't even tried to use the table during that time, only the bypass was active.
There is also another strange thing since the last two patches ago ... , while the bypass is active, i can no longer open the game by clicking the play button from the Steam launcher. After i click "Play" the button switches to "Stop" like the game is starting to launch but nothing happens, no errors or anything appear and after a few seconds it switches back to "Play".

In order to launch the game I have to exit Steam completely, go to Outriders install directory, double click on the game exe file, Steam log in page pops up, I enter my user and pass and after that the game starts directly.
I would strongly recommend uninstalling the game, go to steam directory and completely delete the entire outriders folder to make sure everything is removed.. Install.. Redo the bypass and see if it works.. Sounds to me like somethings in your game files are messed up

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:40 pm
NemesisBP wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

I would strongly recommend uninstalling the game, go to steam directory and completely delete the entire outriders folder to make sure everything is removed.. Install.. Redo the bypass and see if it works.. Sounds to me like somethings in your game files are messed up
Thanks for the recommendations, reinstalling the game was the last thing to do on my list :)
Most probably something is messed up in the game files, it is installed since it was launched back in April and just to add to things that are not working for me .... i never managed to enable the Unreal Engine box in the Dumper section.I followed the steps correctly to Dissect the code, save it and then load it, but when clicking the box for Unreal engine after a few minutes of waiting it doesn't get enabled. I couldn't get this to work even on the table created back in April by Idlehands and persisted on every update of it. Anyway, this was something i could live without regarding this cheat table, because all other options that I need are working.

I'll try a reinstall of the game and let you know if it got fixed.

Thx.

JCORT4
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JCORT4 »

Yellowsub wrote:

As always appreciate your hard work :)

CasuallyFlacid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CasuallyFlacid »

Does this not work for windows version?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

CasuallyFlacid wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:28 pm
Does this not work for windows version?
Im told it works on windows version but theres a different process you need to do to get it to run. I dont have windows version to test, so you will need to find someone who got it running and ask them what they did

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

NemesisBP wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:59 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:40 pm
NemesisBP wrote:

Thanks for the recommendations, reinstalling the game was the last thing to do on my list :)
Most probably something is messed up in the game files, it is installed since it was launched back in April and just to add to things that are not working for me .... i never managed to enable the Unreal Engine box in the Dumper section.I followed the steps correctly to Dissect the code, save it and then load it, but when clicking the box for Unreal engine after a few minutes of waiting it doesn't get enabled. I couldn't get this to work even on the table created back in April by Idlehands and persisted on every update of it. Anyway, this was something i could live without regarding this cheat table, because all other options that I need are working.

I'll try a reinstall of the game and let you know if it got fixed.

Thx.
Hope it works, Let me know.
As for the dumper you will only need it if u plan to use the Get IDs Script..
You can try going into tools, Run the Fname Pool Scanner.. Then Run The Engine..
Depending on the speed of your computer it can take a few minutes.. to sometimes 10 to 15 min.
If your interested in using it I would try and do it this way and dont even worry about using the dissect data..
Be Patient and just let it go... You will know it worked if the LUA Box that opened up closes on its own.
If that box closes.. Just keep the engine Xed and now the Get ID scripts will work