Sheltered 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sheltered 2

Post by Zozinhu »

xacegod wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:08 am
You need to freeze them, or put them in a room with -10 degrees and put pantry and everything food related there, and by room there is that wall that separates them horizontally. Since the food is frozen no spoilage.

Steps: Place the room, rearrange the shelter to place everything there, place fan or similar and adjust the temperature to -10C.
Wow, great ideia. Any suggestions on how to find the temp values? I don't know much about besides looking for 4 and 2 byte values.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

neutralhero999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neutralhero999 »

Came for the table, stayed for the commentary. I sincerely agree, the devs could've added keyboard shortcuts or something other than literally clicking the mouse hoping to begin doing something before it eventually breaks lol

Guanfei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guanfei »

I don't understand the required power mod cheat. What am I supposed to modify there to be able to use anything without using power?

awq123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by awq123 »

Sheltered2_dev.CT
For developers only.
(577.65 KiB) Downloaded 879 times
i add temperature.

thx to dev file. it's good to learn cheat engine. thx.
Attachments
Sheltered2_dev_temperature.CT
(585.17 KiB) Downloaded 621 times

lastingman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lastingman »

Any chance to update this to 1.0.7?

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

It would be good in, because there is script that is not working with that Char Gen says that the Traits part was not found

lastingman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lastingman »

Is it possible to add something for the faction standing?

Atarugolan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Atarugolan »

:wub:
Last edited by Atarugolan on Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sekket
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sekket »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:25 am
Okies wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:07 pm
Awesome work! All work as intended.
Also if you want quick level up, start training, then while they're training change their exp to 11000, then let them finish, and they'll jump directly up to 20 properly. I tested it out with fortitude first and it works to give them the proper amount of hp.
when i do that and try to train or read a book it doesn't work :(

Edit: i read you comment wrong :lol: . many thanks that alot

Kerus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kerus »

Okies wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:07 pm
Awesome work! All work as intended.

I do miss a speedup for cleaning, but that's no biggue.

However, I dunno what others experience with this is, but the speedup makes training kinda impossible, as you finish training in 1 second, but only get the minimum amount of exp. I know you can edit with the editor for the value you want, but the problem is that fortitude affects your HP, so editing that to 20 won't increase your HP acordingly.

That being said, this table is a Godsend! and I'll just reload the game without the table to train my little lemmings =)

**EDIT**

I take everything back! You can simply disable the speedup in the script and things will work normally! Once again, thank you!
That's what I'm looking for, thanks for the advise.

kksc2014
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kksc2014 »

seem not working for v 1.2.11 anymore, any chance for an Update?

EDIT: i was wrong, its working fine was confused with all those options

Edit2: with version 1.2.13 the chargen only starts after join a running game but then changing chracter isnt possible anymore and you have to start a new game from inside the running game. nevertheless the remainingtraitpoints adress is not correct anymore. Anyone having the same issues?

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

CSIMBI's table is still working.

Let me tell you how i max out recruited people's skill tree.

First, enable "last selected member" and go to your character.

Before everything, max out skill caps to 20. Just select six of them by holding ctrl and double click to edit all.

Things will progress fast cuz everything going to be enabled in the table.

Just command your character to lift a barbell or run on the exercise machine or read a book.

While doing that, yellow progress bar will appear and right in the middle of action moment

change char's xp to 11.000

11k is the level 20 xp limit so you will reach to level 20 fast and will have like
12 to 20 skill points.

Skill points are in 4 bytes so in 1 or 2 go you will be able to filter it so easily just by purchasing skills.

Piposquac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Piposquac »

Hello, fellas!

I've run into an issue with the AOB Script.
It worked flawlessly for several hours in a single playthrough (comprised of several different sessions), but at some point the script stopped working.

CheatEngine complained about something related to "requiredPowerCalc", saying that not all values were found. The script wouldn't load anymore.
At that point I already had 5 floors fully illuminated, plus several air conditioners/boilers and an industrial generator (dunno what broke the camel's back).

I'm in way over my head here and can't really fix it; the best I could do was a workaround.

After fiddling with the table and removing everything related to the Power mod, the script loads and works again (minus the power mod, of course).
Perhaps this information may come in handy if someone else runs into the same issue.
pacifista wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:37 pm
CSIMBI's table is still working.

Let me tell you how i max out recruited people's skill tree.[...]
Thanks for that clarification, I was having some trouble understanding how to use the table.