Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mel_lane93
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by mel_lane93 »

Can I change the appearance of an item with the Item editor , or does it only change abilities/rarity and alike ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tulling
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tulling »

The tables are sublime.

Rusty1888
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rusty1888 »

whatevuh wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:02 pm
im a complete noob to more advanced things that arnt basic number changes

can someone maybe make a tutorial on how to edit uruks traits/name/etc

i cant make sense of the explanation on the original post
I'll post a more noob friendly explanation once am home for you.

Miz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Miz »

Nobody knows how to open the debug menu? Lol.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

Mr. Sekuro, im with you.. Sorry for that.. Lets move on and i will wait further update on your table. And hopefully others stop bashing at me...

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

Mr. Sekuro, i am in steam version and my sow is 1.0, i have problem in the coins in your table,, the coins doesnt change.. Also have problem when opening the chest,, it says error on the market... Can u advise pls.. Thanks.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Yesterday I can use the tables just fine and now it crashes the game. Im pretty sure the game hasnt update(steam) so what gives?

Edit nvm, fixed
Last edited by vosszaa on Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

glitch83 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:18 am
The coin entry in my table is more for future debug/fun purposes really. All it effectively does is increasing the silver coin drop chance for orcs to 100%, when you kill them with the sword, like with the effect of the white rune but stronger. If you need those coins, it's better to increase your silver coins with cheat engine directly.

I can't help you with the market, I don't think that's related to my table. If you think it is, give me detailed step by step on what you did to reproduce the error.

Also you misspelled my name :x

RaDeX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RaDeX »

Ooookay.... This forum does not condone 'online' cheating and discussion is heading close to that direction so it's time for me to jump in to make that clear. </end_disclaimer>
glitch83 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:07 pm
Better you create your own forum that nobody can ask you for help that makes you happy.. You are making trouble and make disgrace to other users here... Anyway, soon i can stood up without your help... you are not only the guy can do in cheat engine... i dont like your moves.
Dude... Really? Something like 94% of your posts are all begging for features, more than half are for 'follower health'. If I see another request for something you have previously posted about your time here will be short lived.
cavistus wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:25 pm
Edit: holy shit why is it so annoying to post here
i didn't mean to double post, dunno how to delete this shit
Welcome to the wonderful world of the '60s. Where the drugs run wild and forums are powered by PhpBB... I can't stand it either. You must know the pain it is to try to ban users or moderate posts O.o

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

RaDeX wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:43 am
Ooookay.... This forum does not condone 'online' cheating and discussion is heading close to that direction so it's time for me to jump in to make that clear. </end_disclaimer>
glitch83 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:07 pm
Better you create your own forum that nobody can ask you for help that makes you happy.. You are making trouble and make disgrace to other users here... Anyway, soon i can stood up without your help... you are not only the guy can do in cheat engine... i dont like your moves.
Dude... Really? Something like 94% of your posts are all begging for features, more than half are for 'follower health'. If I see another request for something you have previously posted about your time here will be short lived.
cavistus wrote:
Welcome to the wonderful world of the '60s. Where the drugs run wild and forums are powered by PhpBB... I can't stand it either. You must know the pain it is to try to ban users or moderate posts O.o

Please enough... no more reminders... i already understand and know that only once a week for asking again the same request... sorry am not aware about the rules here... dont let me to reply more in this nonsense topic... lets focus now on the current update of mr. sekuro - the master.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

RaDeX wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:43 am
cavistus wrote:
I know it all too well.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

I love phpbb. It isn't as resource heavy and easily customizable. Plus CEF used it and this site being a clone of CEF phpbb was the obvious choice :D

mu seok son
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mu seok son »

Hi, I am Korean. I have a question to ask you.
I opened the Orc Random Box in the store.
Here's a question for you.

Uruk Rarity
Default_Organization_Legendary_Legendary 2
I checked and opened the Orc Random Box in the store. But it doesn't appear to be legendary. Is the way I am doing the right thing?
Even though translation is strange, please understand a little bit.
I want to use the Legend Orcs.

>>>Uruk Rarity (This is where you set Default_OrcRarityMI_Legendary_Act2 to 100 and only have legendary uruks from then on.)
I don't understand. Please explain it to me.

And I'm sorry, but what about the properties of the Orcs and the impelling? I would like to correct the good points of the Orcs and the bad ones. If translation is strange, I would appreciate it if you understand it.

I'd like to ask you a favor. Can you elaborate on each option?

JazzMano
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JazzMano »

Has someone found a way to rename orcs ? Even temporarily ?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

JazzMano wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:24 am
Has someone found a way to rename orcs ? Even temporarily ?
Temporarily sure, find the unicode string with the name and change it, if you get several, change all of them.
If you want just this one string, change half of the results, check, if the name is changed, if yes, delete the other half, if no, delete this half. Repeat. Before deleting, change back the name.