Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

MasterVegito wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:22 pm
If you simply change his rarity in the editor it doesnt work. You will see a purple background on his name, but he wont change loot.
Don't change it in the derived abilities, use "Abilities Dynamic" and "Abilities Perks", then save by changing equipment and reload.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nes »

Seikur, can you add drop down instead of plain text? There's one version between the two threads with drop down.

raizeln1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by raizeln1 »

Hi , can someone explain me how do i choose my uruks weaknesses and strenghs and how do i make them legendary please ? I cant figure it out :/

sid1747
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sid1747 »

any chance someone could make a quick tutorial or youtube vid on how to use this Ive never used this program.

sid1747
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sid1747 »

I'm kindve getting things to work, but where is the table for the numbers/address to make changes to the orcs

I have it open now I have an orc loaded, it shows all his info. how do I edit it now to make him legendary I see it says additional properties, orc rarity, common. do I just change to legendary? its not that simple right I need to change an address or something?

JKthree
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JKthree »

Hello everyone. I'm in a bit of a pickle with this game.

I've encountered many instances where dead Orcs in my armies where not being replaced, no matter what events took place since day 1 (like 20 Orcs total). It seems like a failed command at cheating death that never happened so it remained there and the game ignored them when it came to adding or replacing new Orcs.

Thanks to you seikur0. I've been able to so far fix these with the dominated and dead values, swapping their alliance in-game and then killing them, Resetting their chances at cheating death and the game recognizing them to finally be replaced. Just simply reviving them and killing them again doesn't fix it, it took me awhile to figure that out.

But now I have encountered one affected dead Orc that I am unable to remove. An undead allied Orc that was originally decapitated. Because he's undead I cannot dominate him or make him betray me. And because he was originally decapitated I am unable to resurrect him in-game to try to help the situation nor can I command him directly.

My knowledge with Cheat Engine is bare minimum so I don't know how to successfully remove traits, or whatever other possibilities can be done to get rid of him. So I might be asking to go into more detail on some possible solutions

Thank you all in advance

angpenghian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angpenghian »

hey after i edit my items, somehow the animation of the item is not showing up and my whole inventory is getting fked up.
can you please help me?

angpenghian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angpenghian »

hello can someone please give me a little help? my item animations are not showing after trying to edit inventory. i think i messed it up

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

@Saikur, I'm not being able to change orc spawn percentages! I wait for a new spawn to populate the table, change the percentages (they are over 100% for some reason), but setting everything to 0 and Legendary to 100 and freezing does nothing. P.S.: I'm still in Act I this time around. I wanted to get to ACT II with most of the legendary stuff, maybe that's the problem?!? P.S.S.: Yes, I'm using the LegendaryActI entry P.S.S.S.: I know this is a NO, but just in case: isn't there a way to make orcs drop 10 legendary items instead of 1?! That would make this process SO much faster... :)

EDIT: Just had a thought. If you guys could populate a list for us idiots, we could set "extremely soft headed" on a freeze, go around the room, and have all of them be killed by a headshot.... Possible?

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:07 pm
seikur0 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:21 pm
sshendric wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:40 pm
what am i doing wrong?
Do you save the game before closing it?^^ It'll save on its own when you change your equipment or do certain things, but not when you just exit.
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:21 pm
Multi-skills was done here; viewtopic.php?p=20815#p20815

I don't think there is anything exclusive to gold chests *at all*. All the interesting stuff like Legendary Uruks and Training Orders (all of 'em) drop in silvers
Not really exclusive, but I don't want to open chests at all, it takes time and is annoying and stupid, why would an orc be in a chest, you tell me :P

Okay, I'll look into that multi-skills script, when I have some time leftover, some skills still aren't working together, right?^^ And I don't know why the skill monitors button presses?
Sadly training orders and shit are all server-side, so good luck trying to get them without the marketplace. Though if you do I'll eat my thumb.
if data for training order are client side and what's online is just the tracking of how many you have you might be able to force the game to always act as if you have one to spend.

whatevuh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whatevuh »

hey ive im abit confused

how do you edit uruks traits/titles/etc

and also is there a list of these anyway or files to find them in?

i tried to remove a mortal weakness to beasts but then it changed half the cosmetics of the character and now im sad cause that guy was awesome and now hes

meh

thank you for you're time

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

raizeln1 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:25 pm
Hi , can someone explain me how do i choose my uruks weaknesses and strenghs and how do i make them legendary please ? I cant figure it out :/
I'd also like to know how to edit an orcs strength/weakness. some one please be kind enough to explain :)

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Is anyone else having issues with the Legendary script? I changed both Act 1 and Act 2, but nothing is legendary. I tried respawning them, dying, fast forwarding time, they stay their original rarity.

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

JKthree wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:31 am
Hello everyone. I'm in a bit of a pickle with this game.

I've encountered many instances where dead Orcs in my armies where not being replaced, no matter what events took place since day 1 (like 20 Orcs total). It seems like a failed command at cheating death that never happened so it remained there and the game ignored them when it came to adding or replacing new Orcs.

Thanks to you seikur0. I've been able to so far fix these with the dominated and dead values, swapping their alliance in-game and then killing them, Resetting their chances at cheating death and the game recognizing them to finally be replaced. Just simply reviving them and killing them again doesn't fix it, it took me awhile to figure that out.

But now I have encountered one affected dead Orc that I am unable to remove. An undead allied Orc that was originally decapitated. Because he's undead I cannot dominate him or make him betray me. And because he was originally decapitated I am unable to resurrect him in-game to try to help the situation nor can I command him directly.

My knowledge with Cheat Engine is bare minimum so I don't know how to successfully remove traits, or whatever other possibilities can be done to get rid of him. So I might be asking to go into more detail on some possible solutions

Thank you all in advance
how did you make him cheat death?

elimccl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by elimccl »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:57 am
Is anyone else having issues with the Legendary script? I changed both Act 1 and Act 2, but nothing is legendary. I tried respawning them, dying, fast forwarding time, they stay their original rarity.
It works for some, and for others, the script doesn't execute correctly. Since it's working for some people, the ones saying otherwise are assumed to be doing it wrong, so they're ignored. But yes.

Using it myself, I've noticed it seems to be handling the Derived rarity changes fine, but it fails to alter the Dynamic and sometimes the Perk range. As a result, every time the script is run, the target only drops common rarity items (or whatever their original rarity value was).

Altering the values by hand, as in the original table, works fine. The script itself, for whatever reason, fails for some users, however. It's pretty frustrating, testing the table over several days by tracking down and killing targets, only for it to never work at all, and assuming you're doing something wrong, when it's supposedly so simple it's impossible to mess up.

So yeah, there's some sort of break in the script for some reason. I don't mess was CE scripts very often, so I'm not certain what its fail state is.