Sniper Elite 4 [Engine:Asura]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Sniper Elite 4 [Engine:Asura]

Post by Messy6666 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:29 pm
P.S.: Back in the day, when internet wasn't available for everyone and we got shitty speeds (dial-up), we learned to understand things ourselves. And we did that through patience, a lot of testing, trial and error and perseverance. And always with a different target/game than the one we were aching to do some hack for. Today's generation just wants it handed on a silver platter, with minimal to 0 interest on how things work or learning to understand why some shit works like it does. Long story short: I'm not here to teach you the ropes; you learn them on your own, just like I did. On your own time, own sweat, own brain cells and pulled hair.
This remark made me laugh and its a +1 rep from me
it reminds me of bbs'es and qic-80 tapes (with the warez. for which you had 1 week before rotating.. and it took +40mins of rewinding )

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Megatherion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Megatherion »

I completely agree with where you are coming from, I am 54 years old, so "back in the day" I know exactly what you mean. I also remember when 7800 baud was considered lightning fast and bbs was pre-internet communications for us. I also agree with you on "Today's generation just wants it handed on a silver platter, with minimal to 0 interest on how things work or learning to understand why some shit works like it does", that is definitely not me, I want to learn. It's funny, the first thing I tried myself in modifying the script was changing the ...(float)0.0 values; I think it must be an error on my part in not disabling / re-enabling / saving the changes... properly. Thank you for your help, especially the "Line 19 says "change current bpm to 0". How about you change just that from (float)0.0 to (float)101.0?.." advice, that is what I tried initially, I will keep plugging at it.

wyf36584
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wyf36584 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:18 pm
Megatherion wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:34 pm
If nothing happens after you modify the script and re-enable it (I hope you've re-enabled it after modifying it), then the table may need to be updated. And at this point in time I only update my old tables just for Patreon patrons. See my signature below.
Patreon is not friendly at all. Can I pay you directly?

_Eagle_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by _Eagle_ »

Hey sunbeam..in 4 bytes the campaign mode game mode value is somehow not 10 as u’ve said..it shows as 001555f0.can u please tell me the game mode value for multiplayer..i need to know the game mode value of mp deathmatch.

Big tnx in advance guys..btw if anyone needs unsigned version of ce just contact me i have just the thing..

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

_Eagle_ wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:14 am
Hey sunbeam..in 4 bytes the campaign mode game mode value is somehow not 10 as u’ve said..it shows as 001555f0.can u please tell me the game mode value for multiplayer..i need to know the game mode value of mp deathmatch.

Big tnx in advance guys..btw if anyone needs unsigned version of ce just contact me i have just the thing..
When I posted this I was on a certain game version. Once the game updates, the hardcoded addresses rarely work again. So either figure out which version of the DX11 exe I was using at the time or move along. Don't have time to check myself, so that's that.

EDIT: Just checked again on Steam 1.5.2 and the table works as is. Including the tutorial I posted. So.. get the official Steam build and it's going to work for you. If you're playing some cracked version, then tough luck. Cheers.

EDIT: I've updated the Patreon table to latest 1.5.2 for both DX versions and with dynamic aobs, so everything is scanned for and found nicely.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Could've sworn the table was working for me in March and I doubt they would update the game, but it isn't working for me right now. Did they update the game?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The Mogician wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:25 am
Could've sworn the table was working for me in March and I doubt they would update the game, but it isn't working for me right now. Did they update the game?
Might be, no idea. The Patreon table though is up to date :) Played the game before SE5.