Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 Origin

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cyber_flame
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 Origin

Post by cyber_flame »

jjcho849 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:48 am
yeah I know the vehicle infinite health makes enemy turrents inf health too lol I got lazy and said fuk it just turn of vehicle health cheat when im on the ground problem solved lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:
No problem. I am using trainer with options:

Infinite Health On Foot
Infinite Health In Vehicle
No Weapon Cooldown
Infinite Light Saber Stamina

These "4" options are working without any issue. Just load the trainer and run the game. Activate desire options and go on. One thing I want to learn when game exit, trainer's option should be disable like other Trainer's Creator.

jjcho849 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:19 am
so I tried to hack ability cooldowns but no success. Also tested cheats in arcade mode and they work fine in there. I tried hacking the timer and enemies counter in the timed scenarios but for the life of me I couldn't hack it Iike wtf I even found a value that changed the on screen timer but real timer still counting because after turning it off the time dropped way down! I could not find any working values to hack enemies counter idk how this game is defeating cheat engine how is this possible? :( can anybody help?
This is really strange. I will try to scan once I get time.

I think this ability have no number value but there is something like CoolDown or Full (May be I am wrong but I am new in this).

Anyway, on weekend, I will try to scan Ability before use and after use. Let see if there value of 100 or its actually something else stated there. Let see.

I am doing this just for fun and learning...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by jjcho849 »

cyber_flame wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:35 am
jjcho849 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:48 am
yeah I know the vehicle infinite health makes enemy turrents inf health too lol I got lazy and said fuk it just turn of vehicle health cheat when im on the ground problem solved lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:
No problem. I am using trainer with options:

Infinite Health On Foot
Infinite Health In Vehicle
No Weapon Cooldown
Infinite Light Saber Stamina

These "4" options are working without any issue. Just load the trainer and run the game. Activate desire options and go on. One thing I want to learn when game exit, trainer's option should be disable like other Trainer's Creator.

jjcho849 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:19 am
so I tried to hack ability cooldowns but no success. Also tested cheats in arcade mode and they work fine in there. I tried hacking the timer and enemies counter in the timed scenarios but for the life of me I couldn't hack it Iike wtf I even found a value that changed the on screen timer but real timer still counting because after turning it off the time dropped way down! I could not find any working values to hack enemies counter idk how this game is defeating cheat engine how is this possible? :( can anybody help?
This is really strange. I will try to scan once I get time.

I think this ability have no number value but there is something like CoolDown or Full (May be I am wrong but I am new in this).

Anyway, on weekend, I will try to scan Ability before use and after use. Let see if there value of 100 or its actually something else stated there. Let see.

I am doing this just for fun and learning...
cool cool and yeah ok you can try that also check your inbox I can help increase your knowledge :D

cyber_flame
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cyber_flame »

jjcho849 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:13 pm
cool cool and yeah ok you can try that also check your inbox I can help increase your knowledge :D
I tried but not work. Anyway, completed the game and uninstall. :D

Yeh I saw your message, thank you very much. check reply.

Skooz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Skooz »

does this work with epic version? or does it have to be origin only?