THE GODFATHER

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ruff Ghanor
Noobzor
Noobzor

THE GODFATHER

Post by Ruff Ghanor »

The Godfather teleportation table

Wanted to play this game again, after looking around for the upgraded weapons and finding some the game ended up crashing, since i didn't want to run the whole map again to get them i figured i could try to find a teleportation table.
There wasn't one i could find so i went looking for how to make one, this is the result.

This is my first table so it might have errors

Tested it on the retail version, couldn't find the actual game version anywhere, closed the game and opened again to test the pointers and they still populated correctly.
The compact mode i got from another table but couldn't find which, credits goes to whoever did it, if the creator shows up please inform me and i'll add the credits.

The instructions on how to use it are on the table, but here's how to do it as well:
  • Attach the opened game to the table
  • Click in CompactMode (optional)
  • Click "Find Coordinates"
  • Press * to lock character Z axis otherwise the character might fall out of the world
  • Activate "Find Waypoint"
  • Go to ingame map and place the waypoint on a street, otherwise you could fall out of the world
  • Press "Insert" to move the character to the waypoint coordinates
  • Hit * again to release the character Z axis
Some places might be lower or higher, which can also lead the character to fall OOW, luckily it seems there is no fall damage since the game wasn't designed to do so.

As i said i tested it only on the retail version and couldn't find which, might not work on other versions

If you wish you can change the hotkeys to lock Z axis and teleport, you can do so in each coordinates address.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
godfather.CT
(122.33 KiB) Downloaded 2259 times