Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [Engine:REDengine 4]

Post by gideon25 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:31 am
Yes. Dunno about you, but I'ma be on 1.04 for a while. I don't see the point of these updates anyway, as I'm not playing the game 24/7 to cry over spilled milk (broken quests,focusing on how many gameplay hours I score or how my progression is fucked cuz of some bugs). I say this once: sure, let the game update, but don't let me catch you whine over removed content that made your life more enjoyable.
Yea, same here. They may have fixed a few things, but nowhere near enough to justify applying every single "hotfix." I'll wait until a true full patch which won't be until after the new year anyway. May be a while as they really have their hands full with this janky mess. Sony just pulled the game from its online store until further notice - which is crazy for a major release, and both Sony and Microsoft are offering no questions asked full refunds.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Xivos wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:44 am
Any chance to edit relationship levels? the one at the top of the menu screen--it's the number beneath the Samurai logo, labeled You Only Live Once. I have 60% and 70% is needed to unlock sectet ending.
You don't actually need 70% to unlock the secret ending, you need a specific choice of dialogue options during the last part of chippin in, and that's likely the only thing needed for the secret ending.

That clip outlines the dialogue choices you need to do, I can confirm that they work as long as you choose the exact same ones as I finished the secret ending yesterday at 40% relationship.

mustafa58
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mustafa58 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:31 am
Yes. Dunno about you, but I'ma be on 1.04 for a while. I don't see the point of these updates anyway, as I'm not playing the game 24/7 to cry over spilled milk (broken quests,focusing on how many gameplay hours I score or how my progression is fucked cuz of some bugs). I say this once: sure, let the game update, but don't let me catch you whine over removed content that made your life more enjoyable.
SunBeam do you have any useful hacks/optimization for the game that I can disable&enable internally; my old machine can't even get stable 30 fps?

TrK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TrK »

Hello, is there anyone who could explain me how to get the id/name of a crafting recipe (in a shop inventory OR in my inventory?)

Or does someone know the Item.xx name for the "Durable Emerald Speed polyamide beanie" (Jinguji Shop) recipe ?

Thanks!

AlanaSP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlanaSP »

clothing recipes seem to be generated so they dont have a dedicated item id for them

Shayde13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shayde13 »

Hey guy is there a way to spawn legendary or epic versions of the items with the additem command? i always get uncommon stuff!

Dogma3799
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dogma3799 »

Theres a bug right now, if the save file goes above 8mb the game becomes corrupted? Anyone here know how to traverse the save.dat file because that's whats causing it

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Shayde13 wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:54 pm
Hey guy is there a way to spawn legendary or epic versions of the items with the additem command? i always get uncommon stuff!
Currently unknown. Only with Iconic weapons right now. Random weapons and clothing spawn at a random rarity. Be prepared to spawn 500 of a single thing and not get a legendary.

Regulator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Regulator »

Hey Dudes! Great Work! Love people like you, making my possibilities in games bigger! I just wanted to ask something, only if it is possible for you somehow. There is in the menue the status of your relation to johnny (in &) in the middle. Can you make a table for it pls or can somebody? Please let me know if i can honor your work with a small donation. But please help me with that. Thanks a lot, your Regulator.

Reppin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reppin »

Question as anyone looked in to a item ESP? like have item markers on a item while in range of said item? Maybe highlight enemies as well.

teomikey
Cheater
Cheater

Post by teomikey »

cp2077 gog patch 1.05 is LIVE NOW as of 12/19/2020 2:45pm PST =)

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

teomikey wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:53 pm
cp2077 gog patch 1.05 is LIVE NOW as of 12/19/2020 2:45pm PST =)
Performance seems to have gotten worse for more people than ones who have improved. They also removed the console, which was one of the only ways to bypass some of their game breaking bugs. I'd almost recommend to avoid the new patch -_-

moommoom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by moommoom »

anyone knows ajax legendary weapon hash

Toxxysko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Toxxysko »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:38 pm
Shayde13 wrote:
Currently unknown. Only with Iconic weapons right now. Random weapons and clothing spawn at a random rarity. Be prepared to spawn 500 of a single thing and not get a legendary.
Wanna add to this, i ran a script that spawned 50,000 clothing items and the highest rarity that actually came out were only greens, so..

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Toxxysko wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:18 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:38 pm
Shayde13 wrote:
Wanna add to this, i ran a script that spawned 50,000 clothing items and the highest rarity that actually came out were only greens, so..
It depends on the item you spawn it seems. For example, I spawned in a specific mask..trying to get Legendary. I have an Epic one legitimately in game, but I never spawned higher than a green through the console. However, there was a jacket I spawned in that was blue at the lowest and sometimes purple. Never lower than blue though.

No idea on the logic since I'm 100% certain that mask goes up to Epic.

Edit: Also seems someone already added the console back after they removed it in the last update. Fastest fix in the west.