Cyberpunk 2077 [Patch 2.01]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
apsakee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [GOG]

Post by apsakee »

intenso96 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:10 am
Hi guys my mistake i didn't activated infinite attributes points any suggestion to unlevel the character and register those points?
I used this table's "Player Progression Pointers (player experience, street cred, skills, points, attributes)" to add more attribute points. Not sure if it'll work with the GOG version though.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14633

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

egregoros
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by egregoros »

can you add all blueprint??

blackdrengr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blackdrengr »

can we get ignore crafting requirements please?

Ian_Wolff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ian_Wolff »

apsakee wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:48 am
intenso96 wrote:
Hi guys my mistake i didn't activated infinite attributes points any suggestion to unlevel the character and register those points?
I used this table's "Player Progression Pointers (player experience, street cred, skills, points, attributes)" to add more attribute points. Not sure if it'll work with the GOG version though.

As a matter effect, v6 works like a charm for that on the GOG version and that works like a charm to "fix" the problem.
Let it scan, change the numers to 20 on all of them, saved and reloaded and can assign points now. Thank you apsakee.

CptSharkFin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CptSharkFin »

Has anyone figured out how to add all crafting recipes?

mastersmash
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastersmash »

i'm wondering if tables have the capability to add weapons that i've dismantled and have no way of getting back like iconic ones or black unicorn?

intenso96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by intenso96 »

Ian_Wolff wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:12 pm
apsakee wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:48 am
intenso96 wrote:

As a matter effect, v6 works like a charm for that on the GOG version and that works like a charm to "fix" the problem.
Let it scan, change the numers to 20 on all of them, saved and reloaded and can assign points now. Thank you apsakee.

Tried both of them but now that I used all of them will show only grey points and won't let me edit anything

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

Great table, love the No Detection option.

FYI the attribute point hack doesn't work on character creation, but it works when you go to level up later. On Character creation you can just find the points value manually with a search.

Working on 1.04 GOG

JafK1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JafK1 »

Thanks to all for sharing your tables with us.

honest_cow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by honest_cow »

Infinite health isn't working for me. Setting current health doesn't freeze health at that value, and setting the infinite health thing (not clear on why that is separate) doesn't seem to do anything. If I lock the current health value and get into combat it will crash shortly after. Anyone else getting this?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

honest_cow wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:31 pm
Infinite health isn't working for me. Setting current health doesn't freeze health at that value, and setting the infinite health thing (not clear on why that is separate) doesn't seem to do anything. If I lock the current health value and get into combat it will crash shortly after. Anyone else getting this?
Which table are you using first, and second the Inf health thing is a bool that prevents that stat from decreasing if it is set to ON. If the max health shows your current max health then setting it to ON will work.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So what is the weapon pointer stuff for? How do I use it?

poster55
Cheater
Cheater

Post by poster55 »

I'm curious, has anyone experimented with removing the crafting level check for upgrades to allow infinite upgrades? Is it even possible?

Evzhy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Evzhy »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:09 am
Cielos has a table here that has that option.
Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. Modified it to use toggle mode and works like a charm.

Idleworm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Idleworm »

Hey!

I know this is a pretty convoluted request but here I go:
This game has a half-assed respec system, you can reset your Perks but not your Attributes; this in order limits player's ability to fool around with different types of gameplay once you're leveled up.

Would it be possible to make some sort of a smart "Respec Tool"?

It would take your Attributes to the base (3), and reset your Skills to (0) as well. All perks gained from leveling Skills (With the exception of Attribute / Skill points gained from the natural leveling up process) would be ereased. This would allow us to then artificially (...or normally?) level up whatever skills with the cheat table (...or without it?), without gaining any "over the counter" skill points.

Anyhow, not really sure if that's even possible as I don't know much about making such things, but thank you for the table anyways - been a great help.