z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
eyeless_watcher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by eyeless_watcher »

Data.rar
(2.56 KiB) Downloaded 892 times
I edited the data.txt file and increased the abilities cap to 100. It seems to work. File Path: Baldurs Gate 3 \ Data \ Public \ Shared \ Stats \ Generated \ Data \
Password: 4221
P.S Translate with Google

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

eyeless_watcher
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Link] Here is a link to an archive with some game files that you can edit. Have some fun

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

eyeless_watcher wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:59 pm
[Link] Here is a link to an archive with some game files that you can edit. Have some fun
You only have 2 post and randomly show up saying these are files we can edit. Seems pretty suspicious to me, anyone mind checking these?

dezzter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dezzter »

Well I did a virus scan of the first link and it came back clean but I'm not sure how effective it is on passworded .rar files.

eyeless_watcher
Noobzor
Noobzor

I can give a link to the program with which I unpacked the files: [Link] And the script you want: [Link]

dezzter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dezzter »

eyeless_watcher wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:18 pm
I can give a link to the program with which I unpacked the files: [Link] And the script you want: [Link]
I just found that lel, was download quickBMS to see if I can extract the files on my own, it's just sus with you being a new account posting .rar files, need to be careful on the internet it's a dangerous place.

mem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mem »

eyeless_watcher wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:09 pm
Data.rarI edited the data.txt file and increased the abilities cap to 100. It seems to work. File Path: Baldurs Gate 3 \ Data \ Public \ Shared \ Stats \ Generated \ Data \
Edit:
Nevermind, you already replied as I was writing this :)

@TemptingIcaus - the Data.rar archive seems to be legit. Uploaded both the archive and the text file inside to virustotal and they came out clean. I don't get why the password, though (does the forum automatically block archives with txt files in them as a precaution?).

[Link]
[Link]

I'm quite new here, too, so you should double check with virustotal yourself, just in case :)

eyeless_watcher
Noobzor
Noobzor

mem wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:23 pm
eyeless_watcher wrote:
Data.rarI edited the data.txt file and increased the abilities cap to 100. It seems to work. File Path: Baldurs Gate 3 \ Data \ Public \ Shared \ Stats \ Generated \ Data \
Thanks! What did you use to unpack this? I didn't find anything on xentax or zenhax. Did you write your own bms script? Or did I just not maage to find it on the forums? :)

@TemptingIcaus - the Data.rar archive seems to be legit. Uploaded both the archive and the text file inside to virustotal and they came out clean. I don't get why the password, though (does the forum automatically block archives with txt files in them as a precaution?).

[Link]
[Link]

I'm quite new here, too, so you should double check with virustotal yourself, just in case :)
I'm sorry, but I wasn't going to put in a password. I'm too dumb and probably did this by accident

eyeless_watcher
Noobzor
Noobzor

eyeless_watcher wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:27 pm
mem wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:23 pm
eyeless_watcher wrote:
Thanks! What did you use to unpack this? I didn't find anything on xentax or zenhax. Did you write your own bms script? Or did I just not maage to find it on the forums? :)

[Link]
[Link]

I'm sorry, but I wasn't going to put in a password. I'm too dumb and probably did this by accident
Again, stupid of me. I was talking about the Shared archive. I put a password on Data.rar, because it was indicated in the note

dezzter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dezzter »

Are you just leaving the file in it extracted spot or are you repacking them? Because it doesn't seem to do anything for me.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Archives don't contain .exe files. No idea why you're not checking with a Hex Editor first if it's a real .rar/.zip/etc. header then opening and looking inside.. All you fags do is "virtustotal" this and that. Like you have a hobby or something. Files are clean.

eyeless_watcher
Noobzor
Noobzor

dezzter wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:05 pm
Are you just leaving the file in it extracted spot or are you repacking them? Because it doesn't seem to do anything for me.
I have Steam version v4.1.83.6620. Just unpack and place: Steam\steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\Data\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Data.txt

Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shiren »

Work just fine, my mage have 44 dex and is stable, ability modifiers are ok.
This is the same engine of OS2, so modding should allow to change pretty much every base character defined core values, including how many spells, carry , and even abilities their basic proprieties

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

eyeless_watcher wrote:
Thanks for your work on this, upvoted! :)
Ooc, this is all default except the level 100 for Ability Cap?
I ask because there are some pretty high numbers in here like the ArmorCap 999999 . :lol:

Thanks

eyeless_watcher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Acleacius wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:54 pm
eyeless_watcher wrote:
Thanks for your work on this, upvoted! :)
Ooc, this is all default except the level 100 for Ability Cap?
I ask because there are some pretty high numbers in here like the ArmorCap 999999 . :lol:

Thanks
Yes, I only changed ability max