Diablo 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nickerian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Diablo 2

Post by Nickerian »

version 1.14D

Update - 1.1
Object ID changed depending on resolution selected which means it was not reliable.
Fixed tons of position bugs when using widescreen resolution (have yet not played through the whole game with it so for sure something is missing)

Fixed inventory, skill, quest, waypoint etc position
Been trying to fix the screen jump left and right when opening windows (which was a feature when using 4:3 but not with widescreen which lead to artifacts)
Removed blackout screen when 2 windows open

Known issues is that when you have second window open (right) you cant click the area to the right. (This is due to the fact you are not supposed to be able to see this area with the included resolutions)
all other known issues form 1.0 is fixed

activate all required "edits" by press F2 when you select the character

This is less of a "cheat" and more of making the game playable (single or with friends if anticheat is activate you will be banned on multiplayer)

Diablo 2 by default dont allow window mode and once you make it the window is locked to 2 different resolutions and window size (640x480 and 800x600). (even with tools like dxwnd)
The game also have included "1344x700" as a proper size but was never fully programmed.
if you edit the resolution to something not in the "accepted list" it will crash due to bad programming.

to run the game in window mode create a shortcut and add " -w" in the target box

"Screen Size Only"
I made a script that allow you to "choose" window size of the game (activate at startup) you can change the size by edit the script. This will allow you to "resize" the window to make it playable on 1080 and 4k resolution (desktop)

"Resolution Hook" (includes Screen Size Only)
"Potion Position"
"Chest and inventory pos fix"
I made a script that allow you to change the resolution to the none selectable "1344x700" which does cause artifacts and some i never was able to solve / didnt wanna invest the time to.

(Stuff that will be messedup is the inventory, chest, attribute, skill popup boxes "Chest and inventory pos fix". you can simply leave it off but when activated atleast the inventory and skill is in the right place)
Note that you can set X to "79" and leave Y to be able to use the chest "cash storage" properly

Issue is that left and right side is both decided on value X (distance from left/right wall) and i have not been able to select them independently in a time effective matter

demonstration

max screen size + resolution without "cheat"

Window size "cheat"

"Set widescreen resolution"

"position issues"

"Chest and inventory pos fix" Note "withdraw money issue"

Set "X" to 79 if you want to use the withdraw money

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Game.ct
(28.47 KiB) Downloaded 2509 times
Last edited by Nickerian on Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nickerian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Diablo 2

Post by Nickerian »

Updated to 1.1
Includes several fixes for widescreen resolution.

More than i expected downloaded the old CT, if someone find any bugs (unclickable buttons/wrong position) please inform me.