Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.0.3 | Updated: 2020-Sep-7

Post by HeathenGator »

Well...I just tried it on Promote Culture task. Worked as intended, as soon as I switched the progress data type to Integer4 (x1000). The other guy finished months' worth of work in a day after I set progress to 99.

And his 2 subtasks were task_spouse_default (ID 1680) both with subtask id 0. Maybe the actual progress of task_integrate_title is deeper than 2 levels? As you can see in the screenshot the subtask ID for the second subtask is not 1680, suggesting there's more to dig up.

Not sure if this will help, but in my case the correct value was at address 21C8DFB150C. I found it manually.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

HeathenGator wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:01 pm
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but in my current state the table gives me Title Integration with subtask of Increase Control with subtask of Increase Development, all with useless progresses. I have no idea what's going on there. I tried refreshing pointers many times, the result is the same. And I did select the correct guy, I checked in the table that his name was the target.
That first 100 in Progress Level was my manual edit, it was originally 0 and 100 did nothing.
The Marshal Increase Control task does not show as proper progress on task. Its just the control on the county. Use the "last selected holding" and select the county on the map and then change Control there.

I dont try to represent that I know perfectly how to hack the game. There is always a user beware aspect when using CE.

ylcard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ylcard »

Just wanted to drop by and congratulate all of you working on this, it's insane how fast this progressed! Thank you for your hard work :)

michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Post by michaelanglo.l »

How to use the Refresh Levies? I activate it and it soonly turn down, and the army will refresh for a whlie, then the number of soldier will restore

spcheater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spcheater »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:38 pm
Updated to v17: Add Subtask to Council Task (for title integration)

Really only tested subtask with title integration.
Thanks, I can see the Integrate Title task, but I'm not able to manipulate the progress unfortunately. No matter what value I put in progress level, it does not change in-game.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

spcheater wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:29 am
tfigment wrote:

Thanks, I can see the Integrate Title task, but I'm not able to manipulate the progress unfortunately. No matter what value I put in progress level, it does not change in-game.
getting that same issue too.

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

That's because it doesn't point to an actual progress. If you want to manipulate Integrate Title progress you have to search for it manually. Just take whatever value the progress bar shows you, multiply it by 1000, and search for integer 4 bytes.

Case in point, the full progress of that task is 1,200,000.

Sattam Aziz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sattam Aziz »

spcheater wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:29 am
tfigment wrote:

Sorry, but where i can find this option i failed to see it.
Apologies for my noob question
Thanks

Update: forget about it found it

bellosdiem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bellosdiem »

My money went negative then I used the edit money but now its glitched out. Anyway to fix that?

Shoggot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shoggot »

Is it any chance that personality, education and other traits will be editable through table?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

michaelanglo.l wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:20 am
How to use the Refresh Levies? I activate it and it soonly turn down, and the army will refresh for a whlie, then the number of soldier will restore
My bad it should be called refresh Army Regiments. So update the active troops in selected army. Also this doesn't work on initial raise as the grouping mechanism still applies apparently.

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

bellosdiem wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:21 pm
My money went negative then I used the edit money but now its glitched out. Anyway to fix that?
I use this table together with fearlessrevolution's trainer, which will allow you to edit gold/prestige/piety/renown/stats any way you want. The only bug I have is that sometimes my Increase Control task will start at 100% completion, immediately informing me as such, but then the progress will jump back to ~60% and will take ~10 times longer than it should to complete again, this time properly. You can get around that by telling the marshal to do something else then starting that task again.

acff
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by acff »

HeathenGator wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:45 am
That's because it doesn't point to an actual progress. If you want to manipulate Integrate Title progress you have to search for it manually. Just take whatever value the progress bar shows you, multiply it by 1000, and search for integer 4 bytes.

Doesn't work

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

bellosdiem wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:21 pm
Set money to -1. Let it naturally increase. Then change. Alternately I think you can edit raw gold under saved stats and set to 0. Then edit normally. The later might not work but I guess try and see.
Shoggot wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:42 pm
Is it any chance that personality, education and other traits will be editable through table?
Sorry. Beyond the scope of the table in its current form. Its a non-trivial exercise to add/remove traits. Maybe in the future but easier to use a cheat mod or debug mode right now.

HeathenGator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HeathenGator »

acff wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:08 pm
HeathenGator wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:45 am

Doesn't work
Like I said, hover your mouse pointer over the task's progress bar, or select the county your chancellor is working on to integrate. Pause the game, and note the progress value. If it says 9/1200, search for 9000. If it says 30.5/1200, search for 30500. At the end of the process you should be left with one address, if it finds more (usually 3 in my case) I found it's usually the last one.