Wasteland 3 Pointer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
beowulf6666
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Wasteland 3

Post by beowulf6666 »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:53 pm
beowulf6666 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:45 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:15 pm
Character Pointer
Last Inventory Item Clicked
thanks for the table man, but it doesnt work.

im running the steam version of the game and it wont activate....and when i right click on it, it says:

<<Error in line 2 (usemono ()) the mono handler failed to initialize >>
Update ur CE to 7.1 and before enabling script open char screen first
thanks man! it worked

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Wasteland 3 Pointer Table

Post by CaesarCzech »

Okay for anybody trying to switch between version if it breaks the game, exit game start a new game save and load and then load your game from the beginning save. Lost a hour on this.

Edit: BTW anybody knows how edit items so i can get both AI and weapon from morningstar ? also anybody managed to hack reputation or teleporting ?

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

i got idea, would it be possible to add to table, not Item Stacking but Item ID ? that way one item could be replaced for another based on ID.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

I swapped from GoG to Steam using Update.. and the Pointers/Table still works, so now I can confirm this works for Steam too!

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:26 pm
also anybody managed to hack reputation or teleporting ?
Reputation, yes

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:58 pm
CaesarCzech wrote:
Reputation, yes
how did you manage it ? i have the problem with reputation basically not being displayed numbers and unknown initial number then increase or decrease just isnt enough to identify the value.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:04 pm
Csimbi wrote:
CaesarCzech wrote:
Reputation, yes
how did you manage it ? i have the problem with reputation basically not being displayed numbers and unknown initial number then increase or decrease just isnt enough to identify the value.
Description was posted below the table. Well, more of a note ;-)

Darrenb209
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darrenb209 »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
CaesarCzech wrote:
Reputation, yes

Use the description mentioned earlier of what liked and all that represent, get to a point in the game before a change in reputation, quicksave, do a value search for a number between the two values, do what changes the reputation, search for value increased by the amount the reputation increased or decreased by the amount it decreased. You'll get a number of values, preferably below 100. Change them all to 60. If your game doesn't immediately crash, look at the reputation page to see if it is maxed out. If it is, quicksave again and then quickload. The game will then crash, but on reload you won't have any issues.

Note that there's a theoretical chance of fucking over your save by doing this if one of the values you change was something important but not game important, like if somehow somebodies health or something was in those ranges and just so happened to change at the same time as and by the same amount as the rep. Incredibly unlikely, but theoretically possible.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

Darrenb209 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:43 pm
CaesarCzech wrote:
Csimbi wrote:

Reputation, yes

Use the description mentioned earlier of what liked and all that represent, get to a point in the game before a change in reputation, quicksave, do a value search for a number between the two values, do what changes the reputation, search for value increased by the amount the reputation increased or decreased by the amount it decreased. You'll get a number of values, preferably below 100. Change them all to 60. If your game doesn't immediately crash, look at the reputation page to see if it is maxed out. If it is, quicksave again and then quickload. The game will then crash, but on reload you won't have any issues.

Note that there's a theoretical chance of fucking over your save by doing this if one of the values you change was something important but not game important, like if somehow somebodies health or something was in those ranges and just so happened to change at the same time as and by the same amount as the rep. Incredibly unlikely, but theoretically possible.
that's why you dont change all values like that, you keep narrowing it down.. Csimbi might add to his table later? or I might work on it.. but normally you dont change all values like that.. Keep searching and narrow it down eventually you will find just a few

mastergaming234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastergaming234 »

After the hot fix they did today table does not work on steam

Darrenb209
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darrenb209 »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:10 pm
Darrenb209 wrote:
CaesarCzech wrote:

that's why you dont change all values like that, you keep narrowing it down.. Csimbi might add to his table later? or I might work on it.. but normally you dont change all values like that.. Keep searching and narrow it down eventually you will find just a few
The problem is that you can't really narrow it down further unless you play the game for a long while and change that same reputation multiple times. If you take a break and close the game, you need to start over. There are exceptions, where Wasteland rep for example ended up with me having one result, but it's not the norm.

Aros
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aros »

Darrenb209 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:26 pm
Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:10 pm
Darrenb209 wrote:

The problem is that you can't really narrow it down further unless you play the game for a long while and change that same reputation multiple times. If you take a break and close the game, you need to start over. There are exceptions, where Wasteland rep for example ended up with me having one result, but it's not the norm.
I've been able to narrow the search down to 3-6 values, but most them have no effect when changed and one of them ultimately crashes the game when changed. I've been able to recreate this multiple times from a save right before two rep changes to the Marshals. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, not exactly sure.

Can anyone verify that reputation can actually be changed this way?

Darrenb209
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darrenb209 »

The way I've done it, I've changed both Monster Army and Wasteland Rep.

Redman31
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Redman31 »

Hello.

I have the GOG version and only the Perks points seems to work. I've tried what I thought is every concievable varation on the instructions and no result. Any ideas?

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

Selector seems to only fetch last 2 characters